Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Best Zelda game that's NOT OoT

60 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay, wierd glitch.....It's not letting me post a poll. Ah well. You can just talk about it here. Oh ,and as the title says: NO OoT Voting. The whole purpose of this is to find out what game is the best ASIDE from OoT.

My vote, as always, Is for Twilight Princess.

If you vote for OoT, I will ask for this to be locked.

Posted

haha good idea :D

interested to see what wins when there is no OoT

Fixed up post and made into a poll.

I tried to put the games in chronological order... think i got them all minus OoT

Lttp gets my vote.

Posted

Link's Awakening is my favorite Zelda game(besides OoT) but it isn't in the poll. Could someone fix this?

Posted

Link's Awakening is my favorite Zelda game(besides OoT) but it isn't in the poll. Could someone fix this?

Oops.

I've added it.

Posted

Dang! Tough one! I'd say.... either TP or ALTTP. Both are great!

Posted

Wind Waker. Would've voted for that even if OoT was in the poll. :joy:

Posted

Its close between TWW and MM for me. But I've decided MM. That game is just too brilliant. And the Triforce Quest in TWW kind of dragged.

Posted

Its close between TWW and MM for me. But I've decided MM. That game is just too brilliant. And the Triforce Quest in TWW kind of dragged.

Wind Waker was good. I actually didn't like MM that much. It was still great though, but not my fav.

Posted

TP all the way!!!! :joy::joy:

Midna's AWSOME!!!

Posted

I liked the Minish Cap, It was a good addition to the Zelda genre even though it was made by Konami it still stayed true to Nintendo unlike the Wand of Gamelon and the other horrible zelda CDi games, i shudder just picturing the animated cut scenes and horrid voice acting...i just threw up a little bit and a little pee just came out! :wacko:

Posted

aLttP.

Okay, wierd glitch.....It's not letting me post a poll.

after about 10 minutes I post something I can't edit it.I can't even edit the threads I post.

Posted

I liked the Minish Cap, It was a good addition to the Zelda genre even though it was made by Konami it still stayed true to Nintendo unlike the Wand of Gamelon and the other horrible zelda CDi games, i shudder just picturing the animated cut scenes and horrid voice acting...i just threw up a little bit and a little pee just came out! :wacko:

Too true. (DIE CDi!!!!)

Posted

WW, MM and TP were all awesome. My vote went for TP, but I should have voted MM.

Posted

ww... I just love that game, and I didn't find the triforce hunt as boring as most people did either...

Posted

i choose ww it was great the triforce shard hunt was fun and the ending was awesome