Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Best Zelda game that's NOT OoT

60 posts in this topic

Posted

I voted OoT.......No, not really, wasn't even on the poll. So I voted MM. >_>

Goron Merchant- "Anyone who says that TP is the best of the series is labeling themselves as a noob right off."

I fully agree.

Posted

Oh, so I'm a nood, am I?

NENENENE, So many things went wrong with this game! NENENENE, they should have kept the stuff from the trailers!!!!!!!

It annoys me almost as much as how many of you vote for a decade old game based on Fun factor alone.

Try to prove that point wrong otherwise. WITHOUT making it sound like that.

Either you two have beef against people with opinions, or you wish you could burn every copy of the game.

Pick one, 'cuz that's how yer acting. :angry:

Posted

Oh, so I'm a nood, am I?

NENENENE, So many things went wrong with this game! NENENENE, they should have kept the stuff from the trailers!!!!!!!

It annoys me almost as much as how many of you vote for a decade old game based on Fun factor alone.

Either you two have beef against people with opinions, or you wish you could burn every copy of the game.

*Noob. HOW CAN YE MISS SPELL NOOB?

Posted

I just do....I make grammar mistakes....

Posted

Oh, so I'm a nood, am I?

I didn't mean to be so offensive, but seriously. . .

You haven't even beat OoT, MM, or WW.

You should try doing that first, before saying they all fail in comparison to TP.

Posted

Well, right now it is officially my quest to beat TP before the next one and before Backtracking......

So.....

Posted

Yeah i voted Links Awakening because as soon as i finished the game i learned how to play Ballad of the Windfish on guitar...

and ive replayed it like 10 times

really...

Posted

Anyone who says that TP is the best of the series is labeling themselves as a noob right off.

BUT what if it's their favorite? :huh: 'Cause in my mind there's a huge arguement between TP, OoT and TWW. (Yes, Wind Waker did eventually come out on top, but just barely. I might just have chosen TP if TWW wasn't so original and full of life. But then, may not have chosen TP or WW and gone with OoT.... :unsure: )

So my question is, why would someone be a noob for picking their favorite? Just because it's new? PH looks like a fantastic game, and it'd be the newest.

(Man, really hard to make people realize I'm unbiased. :squint: )

Posted

I agree with merchant. I think most people that say TP is the best are generally the gamers who are younger, and have only played or beaten few of the games.. Myself, I've played every zelda game at some stage or another - not beaten them all but I've given them all a fair go.

I know that there may be people like me who have played every game and still genuinely believe TP is the greatest Zelda game - and if so, I think thats fair enough, because they have tried the others... but it annoys me to see people say TP is the greatest when it is the only game they've really experienced.

Posted

BUT what if it's their favorite? :huh: 'Cause in my mind there's a huge arguement between TP, OoT and TWW. (Yes, Wind Waker did eventually come out on top, but just barely. I might just have chosen TP if TWW wasn't so original and full of life. But then, may not have chosen TP or WW and gone with OoT.... :unsure: )

So my question is, why would someone be a noob for picking their favorite? Just because it's new? PH looks like a fantastic game, and it'd be the newest.

(Man, really hard to make people realize I'm unbiased. :squint: )

What Zuzu said. Most gamers that call TP the best haven't beaten any other games and are new to the series. They just think that its the best because its shiny.

I've got a theory!!! I think that every Zelda fan' favorite is the game that introduced them into the series. The first game G333 played was TWW, naturally, its his favorite. I first games I played were MM and OoT and they are both extremely close in my favorites. Hylian Twili's first was TP. His favorite is therefore TP. See what I'm getting at? People just naturally favor the game that first caught their eye.

(Who the hell put Zelda II as their favorite, though?)

Posted

What Zuzu said. Most gamers that call TP the best haven't beaten any other games and are new to the series. They just think that its the best because its shiny.

I've got a theory!!! I think that every Zelda fan' favorite is the game that introduced them into the series. The first game G333 played was TWW, naturally, its his favorite. I first games I played were MM and OoT and they are both extremely close in my favorites. Hylian Twili's first was TP. His favorite is therefore TP. See what I'm getting at? People just naturally favor the game that first caught their eye.

(Who the hell put Zelda II as their favorite, though?)

A good theory too.. though it may be a common trend I dont think it's an actual fact that your first zelda game = favourite zelda game..

admittedly though, my first game was also my favourite (Lttp)

Posted

Yes maybe not in fact, but its probable that your first Zelda game will be your favorite.

And that is why people who favor TP are noobs. Lol. It was probably their first Zelda game.

Posted

Hey! It was my first game, although I would have picked oot

Posted

The Wind Waker will always be the best Zelda game in my book. I love it.

It's a pity I don't have the game anymore. :cry:

Posted

It's interesting that MM is doing so well, did anyone else find that the game lacked newness? so repetetive...

yes that was a joke based on the timer, a bad one, but seriously TP ftw and why exactley did OoT do so well? i know its a great game but what sets it appart?