Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Best Zelda game that's NOT OoT

60 posts in this topic

Posted

Its close between TWW and MM for me. But I've decided MM. That game is just too brilliant. And the Triforce Quest in TWW kind of dragged.

It really didn't drag on as much the first time you do it as it does the next few times, I think

even though it was made by Konami

*Capcom

Posted

I voted for TP.

Posted

So now the Standings are:

The Legend Of Zelda [ 0 ] With NO votes ** [0.00%]

The Legend Of Zelda 2 - Adventure of link [ 0 ] Again, No votes .** [0.00%]

Link To The Past [ 2 ] At two votes with ** [14.29%]

Majoras Mask [ 2 ] At two votes with ** [14.29%]

Oracle of Ages / Oracle of Seasons [ 0 ] At NO votes with** [0.00%]

Four Swords [ 0 ] Wow, no one likes this? I seemed to like FSA, but not as much as TP....** [0.00%]

The Wind Waker [ 2 ] With Two votes at ** [14.29%]

The Minish Cap [ 1 ] With one Vote at ** [7.14%]

Twilight Princess [ 6 ] With six Votes** [42.86%]

Links Awakening [ 1 ] With one vote at ** [7.14%]

Heh heh heh...NEW IT......ADMIT IT, ALL OF YOU!!!!!!! Aside form OoT, and even though some of you think it didn't live up to the hype, TP is a great game. MAYBE not as good as OoT, but still good enough to be second best. I know most of you are lying if you disagree or argue 'cuz I just posted the results.

Posted

If you take away OoT, then probably TP is the most popular game.

Though its debatable if it is the greatest game. Because we all know that popular isnt always the best.

Posted

Heh heh heh...NEW IT......ADMIT IT, ALL OF YOU!!!!!!! Aside form OoT, and even though some of you think it didn't live up to the hype, TP is a great game. MAYBE not as good as OoT, but still good enough to be second best. I know most of you are lying if you disagree or argue 'cuz I just posted the results.

Well yeah. No one ever said that it wasn't a great game, I just think that there are better ones. (MM, TWW, PM:TTYD, RE4, RE2, AC, etc.)

But thats my opinion.

Posted

I voted for Wind Waker. I really enjoyed playing it the first time I did.

A very cool game... Is till need to play it with the original clothes :embarrassed: but it's a ver ycool game

Posted

Majora's mask gets my vote. I think it just felt more real then any other zelda game because of the NPCs. they had thir own lives and felt like you where out to save something besides a empty world. I also liked this because of it's more real soryline. It felt like the moon could fall and you felt presure as it came closer day by day. I also loved the music in this game becauseit went with what was happening alot more then OoT's did. collecting the masks where also fun because there was hardly any clues as where to get them you had to find it you self which is what made zelda. Turning into zoras gorons ect, was fun because you could see the game from those cretures prospective. It also opened up new puzzles. so i think it's maybe even better then ocarina of time for those reasons.

Posted

hmmm....not a lot of people must have played LttP because THAT GAME RULED

Posted

true T_H_H but TP is second best from OoT and third from Oot is MM those are my 3 favourite zelda games of all time and probly always will be.(unless they make a sequel to TP of course :) )

Posted

It's tough to chose between TP, MM, and TP....but MM is still my favorite. :)

Posted

Anyone who says that TP is the best of the series is labeling themselves as a noob right off.

Posted

from all of those played, majora's mask is the best

Posted

i love MM :wub:

Posted

Anyone who says that TP is the best of the series is labeling themselves as a noob right off.

OW.

:angry:

*Punches him in the face*

YA JERK!!!!!!!

Posted

Not OoT? Then I'de go with WW. Then TP. I really didn't like MM because of the timer, otherwise it was a great game! The bosses, the places, all of it.