Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Twilight Princess 2-disk game

85 posts in this topic

Posted

It'd be nice to have it at least a tiny bit longer then any zelda game that has ever been made. Heck, I want more action and less lovey dovey baloney....GAAH!

I can't stress how many times that I have heard the words 'kiss me'

Posted

Forget more than a "tiny" bit, make it a lot more lengthy! :D Meh, it's the most intense Zelda game they've come out with, it'll be worth it no matter how long it is....*cough* Make it longer! *cough*

Posted

make it longer?Are you freaking mad!?

Posted

what's wrong with it being longer? as long as it comes out when it's supposed to, the longer the better! :D

Posted

....Well, just as long as it isn't more then four disks. Games (for example!) like Chrono Cross and Legend of Dragoon. I've played both of them and I couldn't ever beat them. I got tired of them after the first disc!

Posted

so far, in all ive read in the magezines of LOZ about Twilight, you turn into wolf link in twilight world, get ridden by some being called Midna, theres gonna be two versions of it, for GCube, and for revolutions Wii. and the reason for the long delays is its trying to beat a LOZ version, OoT (ocarina of time) because as most fans have agreed on it, that OoT is the greatest, and the best LOZ game come out so far. Twilight is trying to top it, so the delay has been a year on it. its coming out on November 1st, 2006, last i heard

Posted

Um...No offense but we ALL know that much. And every time Nintendo tries to beat Oot, they are doomed to fail miserable!

Posted

well to be honest i don;t think they actually TRIED to beat it yet and twilight princess does look very very awesome, should be interesting to see and it's worth looking forward to for so long if it is better, even if it's half as good it'll be well worth it.

Posted

I wouldn't mind a longer game, besides their too short as it is...its not bad but i'd like to be working on this game for awhile...and i hope its got a little bit of a challenge in the puzzles with it..though none the less i cant wait :D

its gonna rock

Posted

well to be honest i don;t think they actually TRIED to beat it yet and twilight princess does look very very awesome, should be interesting to see and it's worth looking forward to for so long if it is better, even if it's half as good it'll be well worth it.

Thats MY opinion and I have a right to it.

Posted

100 hours of gameplay did i hear, i mean that's to get the most out of the game, including doinga number of side quests, but that's still a lot of gameplay time and i wouldn;t be surprised if it ended up being on more than one disk for the cube.

Posted

jeez ... that's around.... 4 and a half days of playing?Maybe five?I bet they are going to put in two disks. GL, how did you know that?

Posted

It is 100 hours of playing time (i just like to confirm :P)

and games like LOTR the third age, and tales of symphonia (both for cube and both 2 disc games) where only about 80 hours of gaming... so that would be CA 40 hours a disk...

maybe a third one for LOZ??

Posted

100 hours?! Sweet! Sounds like one heck of a lot more than I've had before...I've been cut off at like 30 hours before...By my guess, anyway. Either way...Yay! :D

Posted

It is 100 hours of playing time (i just like to confirm :P)

and games like LOTR the third age, and tales of symphonia (both for cube and both 2 disc games) where only about 80 hours of gaming... so that would be CA 40 hours a disk...

maybe a third one for LOZ??

:blink: I know a guy who said that It took him 90 hours to beat tales of symphonia. I think it depends on the person to plays the game. Heck, It took me only a day and a half to beat a game. But I forget which one it was. :huh: I'm not lying ...