make a character InuYasha + multi person fan fic

623 posts in this topic

Posted

Ayame looked hurt as they watched the group put Kouga in the cage. "Please, on't tell him I told you about the oak.." Ayame pleaded after they finished. "Wh-" Raikai started. "Of course!" Kat cut Raikai off and gave her a 'Don't ask' look. She simply sat down, still wanting answer, but she knew better than to disobey Kat. Kat, InuYasha, Kagome, Shippou, Miroku, and Sango knew, but Ryu, Raikai, and Akane didn't. Raikai, Ryu, and Akane were sitting at the fire. "Akane, Raikai, do you wanna come with the other the other girls and me to take a bath?" Kat asked the two girls. "No, I already washed." Raikai replied. "I'm still eating, you go." Akane replied, bowl full of soup in her hand. Kat walked up to Ayame, who was still staring at Kouga. Kat put a hand on her friend's shoulder. Ayame turned her head. "Hey, Kagome, Sango, and I are going to take a bath. C'mon!" Kat said. "I don't know..." Ayame said. "It's a hot spring." Kat told her. Ayame perked up. "Well, ok." She said and followed the other girls to the hot spring.

"Listen, Ayame." Kagome started. "I don't like Kouga, he just wants me because, well, first I hit him with a pig-" Kagome saying this started a laughing fit for the rest of the girls. "Yeah, yeah. An two, he hates InuYasha and thinks he'd be stealing me away from him." Kagome finished. Ayame sat back. "I know, that's what makes it worse. You don't return his feelings." Ayame stated. "I-" Kat started before her ears twiched. Both her and Ayame turned toward a bush. It rustled and they saw a glint. Someone was watching.

One of 'them' burst through the bushes snarling.Before anyone could react,Kat through one of her katanas and peirced it in the chest.it fell back,wailing.Kat smiled and turned back,"better get dressed!" she said.

-----------------------------------------------------

back at camp,Inuyasha's ears twitched and he shot up,"trouble!" he went to run off into the forest but Ryu stopped him."they can handle themselv-" somthing slammed into ryu and threw him across the entire clearing.Inuyasha was fast,but not fast enough,the one of 'them' grabbed him and through him too.One of Kat's katanas was buried in his chest,blood gushing out of the wound.before he could move again Akane was upon him,hackingand slashing.He hooked her from the right and knocked her unconsious.Miroku was about to use wind tunnel but it slammed him away also.it was going for Ryu,witha hatred so powerful in his eyes it was scary.Ryu tried to fly away but it jumped up and grabbed him,how could somthing so big move so fast! though inuyasha as got up.just as Ryu hit the ground kat and the other's burst into the clearing.In a blinding motion Sango threw a dagger and peirced it in the back.Giving Iuyasha enough time to attack it,with a roar of pain and agony the creature fell.Ryu was flung onto the ground,unconsious.

Posted

One of 'them' burst through the bushes snarling.Before anyone could react,Kat through one of her katanas and peirced it in the chest.it fell back,wailing.Kat smiled and turned back,"better get dressed!" she said.

-----------------------------------------------------

back at camp,Inuyasha's ears twitched and he shot up,"trouble!" he went to run off into the forest but Ryu stopped him."they can handle themselv-" somthing slammed into ryu and threw him across the entire clearing.Inuyasha was fast,but not fast enough,the one of 'them' grabbed him and through him too.One of Kat's katanas was buried in his chest,blood gushing out of the wound.before he could move again Akane was upon him,hackingand slashing.He hooked her from the right and knocked her unconsious.Miroku was about to use wind tunnel but it slammed him away also.it was going for Ryu,witha hatred so powerful in his eyes it was scary.Ryu tried to fly away but it jumped up and grabbed him,how could somthing so big move so fast! though inuyasha as got up.just as Ryu hit the ground kat and the other's burst into the clearing.In a blinding motion Sango threw a dagger and peirced it in the back.Giving Iuyasha enough time to attack it,with a roar of pain and agony the creature fell.Ryu was flung onto the ground,unconsious.

Raikai ran over to Ryu. Kat and Sango pulled their weponds out of the demon. Kagome stuck a sacred arrow in it's back, to be sure it died. It became pink dust and blew away. Raikai took one of the cold rocks out of the pond and put it on the bump Ryu had on his head from hitting the ground. She cleaned his scrapes and put bandages on him. InuYasha took ryu into his hut. The racket awoke Kouga and, just as Ayame said, he had to lay in the middle of the cage. "Kouga!" Ayame yelled as she ran up to him.

Posted

Raikai ran over to Ryu. Kat and Sango pulled their weponds out of the demon. Kagome stuck a sacred arrow in it's back, to be sure it died. It became pink dust and blew away. Raikai took one of the cold rocks out of the pond and put it on the bump Ryu had on his head from hitting the ground. She cleaned his scrapes and put bandages on him. InuYasha took ryu into his hut. The racket awoke Kouga and, just as Ayame said, he had to lay in the middle of the cage. "Kouga!" Ayame yelled as she ran up to him.

Ayame stopped near his cage and started talking to him.he snarled and was going to lunge but the oak prevented him from doing so.Ryu sat straight p but was shoved down again,gently but furmly by Inuyasha."you took quite a blow,you okay?" asked inuYasha.Ryu nodded and rubbed his head."did you get the crystal shard it had?" Ryu asked,Inuyasha nodded,he held up the crystal shard with a slight smile.

Posted

Ayame stopped near his cage and started talking to him.he snarled and was going to lunge but the oak prevented him from doing so.Ryu sat straight p but was shoved down again,gently but furmly by Inuyasha."you took quite a blow,you okay?" asked inuYasha.Ryu nodded and rubbed his head."did you get the crystal shard it had?" Ryu asked,Inuyasha nodded,he held up the crystal shard with a slight smile.

Ryu looked out the window to the cage in time to see Ayame run away from it crying. Kat hugged her friend. "KOUGA, HOW COULD YOU BE SUCH A JERK?!" Kat yelled at him. "I'M NOT MARRYING AYAME! ECSPECIALLY AFTER THIS!" He yelled back. Kat ran up to the cage at this. "YOU! YOU VOWED TO MARRY HER WHEN SHE WAS 10! YEARS BEFORE YOU MET KAGOME! I CAN SEE IN YOUR MIND THAT YOU REMEMBER THAT NIGHT! YOU CAN'T LIE TO ME KOUGA! THE ONLY REASON I'M NOT RIPPING YOU TO PIECES IS BECAUSE AYAME LOVES YOU!" Kat yelled, full of rage. Everyone stepped away from Kat, fear in all of their eyes. Even InuYasha looked a bit frightened. They had never seen Kat so full of Rage before, it even struck fear in Kouga and that's what made Kat smile evilly.

Posted

Ryu looked out the window to the cage in time to see Ayame run away from it crying. Kat hugged her friend. "KOUGA, HOW COULD YOU BE SUCH A JERK?!" Kat yelled at him. "I'M NOT MARRYING AYAME! ECSPECIALLY AFTER THIS!" He yelled back. Kat ran up to the cage at this. "YOU! YOU VOWED TO MARRY HER WHEN SHE WAS 10! YEARS BEFORE YOU MET KAGOME! I CAN SEE IN YOUR MIND THAT YOU REMEMBER THAT NIGHT! YOU CAN'T LIE TO ME KOUGA! THE ONLY REASON I'M NOT RIPPING YOU TO PIECES IS BECAUSE AYAME LOVES YOU!" Kat yelled, full of rage. Everyone stepped away from Kat, fear in all of their eyes. Even InuYasha looked a bit frightened. They had never seen Kat so full of Rage before, it even struck fear in Kouga and that's what made Kat smile evilly.

Kouga stepped back,fear in his eyes.Kat smmile evilly again,"Kouga......you should die,you know you should,but for Ayame's sake i think we should let you live,for NOW!" Said InuYasha sepping toward Kat,still a little scared of her outburst."should he live!?" repeated InuYasha.every one nodded.Kat glared at Kouga,he tried to step back but the oak wouldn't let him.Fear struck he stared a Kat.Kat grinned evilly and looked away."put a tarp over his cage!" ordered Kat and stomped off into her hut.They immediatly put a tarp over his cage,so kat's anger wouldn't be turned to them.After every one was asleepRyu wandered out of his hut to find Dahaka.As usual he was sitting by the pond snoring.Ryu smiled and went back into his hut.He quickly fell asleep,but he was awoken by a knock on the door.

Posted

Kouga stepped back,fear in his eyes.Kat smmile evilly again,"Kouga......you should die,you know you should,but for Ayame's sake i think we should let you live,for NOW!" Said InuYasha sepping toward Kat,still a little scared of her outburst."should he live!?" repeated InuYasha.every one nodded.Kat glared at Kouga,he tried to step back but the oak wouldn't let him.Fear struck he stared a Kat.Kat grinned evilly and looked away."put a tarp over his cage!" ordered Kat and stomped off into her hut.They immediatly put a tarp over his cage,so kat's anger wouldn't be turned to them.After every one was asleepRyu wandered out of his hut to find Dahaka.As usual he was sitting by the pond snoring.Ryu smiled and went back into his hut.He quickly fell asleep,but he was awoken by a knock on the door.

Ryu opened the door to see Raikai."sorry to bother you, I just wanted to make sure you were okay. And to tell you Dahaka flew off after a white dragon." Raikai said as she turned her face to the night sky. Ryu noticed her eyes sparkle a bit. He sighed. "I guess Dahaka really did have a crush." Ryu said. "They're in love." Raikai said simply, still staring into the stars. "You're right you know. We don't need anymore dragons." Raikai said as she looked at Ryu once more. "Do you wanna sit by the pond for a while?" Ryu asked. "Sure, maybe Dahaka will come back with his girlfriend." Raikai grinned.

Posted

i know what your trying to do but NO!!!! im not dating Raikai!!!!!! :P

Posted

Huh? :huh:

Posted

:unsure:i have no clue.......but i'll tweak your part a little :P

Ryu opened the door to see Raikai."sorry to bother you, I just wanted to make sure you were okay. And to tell you Dahaka flew off after a white dragon." Raikai said as she turned her face to the night sky. Ryu noticed her eyes sparkle a bit. He sighed. "I guess Dahaka really did have a crush." Ryu said. "They're in love." Raikai said simply, still staring into the stars. "You're right you know. We don't need anymore dragons." Raikai said as she looked at Ryu once more. "Ok,im going back to bed,see ya tomorrow."said Ryu. "okay,see ya."Raikai waved and went back to her hut.

there! :P

Ryu awoke to see Dahaka,AND the white one,Kida.Ryu sighed and walked over to them.why'd you pretend to sleep last night so you could sneak off with her? Ryu nodded to Kida,who really was asleep. i had to see her again....sorry.she's really nice,you would like her Dahaka smiled and layed back down. Ryu sighed and went to gather food for breakfast.He got mostly fruit,but he did also manage to get fish.he came back and saw Kat stretching in her doorway."morning!" she called.Ryu nodded,"good morning"he said back.he sliced the fruit while the fish cooked.Every one else woke up and stepped into the moist grass of the clearing.Ryu stuffed the fish with the frit and passed a stone tablet out to every one,with a slab of fish stuffed with fruit.

Posted

Ryu awoke to see Dahaka,AND the white one,Kida.Ryu sighed and walked over to them.why'd you pretend to sleep last night so you could sneak off with her? Ryu nodded to Kida,who really was asleep. i had to see her again....sorry.she's really nice,you would like her Dahaka smiled and layed back down. Ryu sighed and went to gather food for breakfast.He got mostly fruit,but he did also manage to get fish.he came back and saw Kat stretching in her doorway."morning!" she called.Ryu nodded,"good morning"he said back.he sliced the fruit while the fish cooked.Every one else woke up and stepped into the moist grass of the clearing.Ryu stuffed the fish with the frit and passed a stone tablet out to every one,with a slab of fish stuffed with fruit.

Ayame only ate half of her fish before going over to Kouga and giving him the rest. Kat sighed. "I don't know why she wastes her time on that jerk." Kat muttered. She walked over to the white dragon, who was now awake. She threw Dahaka a fish, which he cought and started eating. She also gave the other dragon a fish. "What's your name?" Kat asked in Dragon tonuge. She seem shocked to see that Kat could speak dragon. "Kida" She replied. "It's nice to meet you, I'm Kat. Ya know, Dahaka here has really takin a liking to you." Kat replied. Both dragons blushed and Kat grinned. Ryu had heard the conversation. Hey! We don't need more dragons, stop helping them! Ryu told her telepathicly. Kat just smiled. "I'll talk to you later." Kat told the two and walked to Ryu. "Don't you have some questions to ask Kouga?" Kat said as she sat down.

Posted

Ayame only ate half of her fish before going over to Kouga and giving him the rest. Kat sighed. "I don't know why she wastes her time on that jerk." Kat muttered. She walked over to the white dragon, who was now awake. She threw Dahaka a fish, which he cought and started eating. She also gave the other dragon a fish. "What's your name?" Kat asked in Dragon tonuge. She seem shocked to see that Kat could speak dragon. "Kida" She replied. "It's nice to meet you, I'm Kat. Ya know, Dahaka here has really takin a liking to you." Kat replied. Both dragons blushed and Kat grinned. Ryu had heard the conversation. Hey! We don't need more dragons, stop helping them! Ryu told her telepathicly. Kat just smiled. "I'll talk to you later." Kat told the two and walked to Ryu. "Don't you have some questions to ask Kouga?" Kat said as she sat down.

Most were already answered but Kat was right. i'll ask later,possibly tonight.to avoid interuptions.you can come too,if you want. Kat nodded while she finished her fish. when? she asked. tonight,midnight. Kat nodded again.Dahaka and Kida flew off.Before anyone could say good bye Ryu was in the air.He stopped infront of Dahaka, no more than an hour! if you take more than a single hour im coming for you! Dahaka sighed and flew off with Kida. Kat giggled,she heard the whole thing. Ryu landed and started to clean up breakfast.After everything was put away,Ryu unstrapped his double-bladed sword from his back for the third time.He was still having troble with handeling it but he was getting better,and it served useful for going up two opponenents.After a while of training he re-strapped it and took out his boomerang.He hadn't used it since the last time they were at the caves,where the jewel was. the cave! Kat!!

what?

we need to get back to the caves remeber?

oh yea,i forgot,i'll tell the rest.

OK

Kat went aound and told every one to get packed up,they were heading to the caves the moment Dahaka and Kida were back.

Posted

Most were already answered but Kat was right. i'll ask later,possibly tonight.to avoid interuptions.you can come too,if you want. Kat nodded while she finished her fish. when? she asked. tonight,midnight. Kat nodded again.Dahaka and Kida flew off.Before anyone could say good bye Ryu was in the air.He stopped infront of Dahaka, no more than an hour! if you take more than a single hour im coming for you! Dahaka sighed and flew off with Kida. Kat giggled,she heard the whole thing. Ryu landed and started to clean up breakfast.After everything was put away,Ryu unstrapped his double-bladed sword from his back for the third time.He was still having troble with handeling it but he was getting better,and it served useful for going up two opponenents.After a while of training he re-strapped it and took out his boomerang.He hadn't used it since the last time they were at the caves,where the jewel was. the cave! Kat!!

what?

we need to get back to the caves remeber?

oh yea,i forgot,i'll tell the rest.

OK

Kat went aound and told every one to get packed up,they were heading to the caves the moment Dahaka and Kida were back.

It had now been longer than an hour. Kat sighed, Ryu was frustraded. "I'll go get him, he'd respond to me if I call him and you're to upset right now." Kat told Ryu. He nodded and layed down by the pond. Kat grabbed Tenshi and Shiroi. She didn't feel like jumping, so she used air bending to fly through the air. "Dahaka!" She cried as she flew through the air.

Posted

It had now been longer than an hour. Kat sighed, Ryu was frustraded. "I'll go get him, he'd respond to me if I call him and you're to upset right now." Kat told Ryu. He nodded and layed down by the pond. Kat grabbed Tenshi and Shiroi. She didn't feel like jumping, so she used air bending to fly through the air. "Dahaka!" She cried as she flew through the air.

Dahaka was flying with a bleeding wing. Help Kat! he said.

Akane and Ryu flew up to help. Once they had gotten Dahaka on the ground, Kagome and Kat immediately started tending to his wing. What happened? asked Ryu, sick with worry. Kida... the liar... she tried to kill me... demons are with her... them... Dahaka blacked out. Ryu turned as he heard an inhuman scream. "They're here." muttered Kat. "We have to leave!" said Sango. "To the cave. We can't fight like this with Dahaka down." said Mirouku. Suddenly a demon burst through the trees and started ramming into the barrier. Kat, Ryu and Akane had just picked up Dahaka when hundreds of demons flew into the barrier. Akane put down Dahaka and walked towards the barrier. She put her hands out in front of her and muttered, "Flames of the winged, guide me." Flames shot out of her hands and engulfed the demons, which then crumbled into dust. She ran back and picked up Dahaka again. "Quickly!"

Posted

Dahaka was flying with a bleeding wing. Help Kat! he said.

Akane and Ryu flew up to help. Once they had gotten Dahaka on the ground, Kagome and Kat immediately started tending to his wing. What happened? asked Ryu, sick with worry. Kida... the liar... she tried to kill me... demons are with her... them... Dahaka blacked out. Ryu turned as he heard an inhuman scream. "They're here." muttered Kat. "We have to leave!" said Sango. "To the cave. We can't fight like this with Dahaka down." said Mirouku. Suddenly a demon burst through the trees and started ramming into the barrier. Kat, Ryu and Akane had just picked up Dahaka when hundreds of demons flew into the barrier. Akane put down Dahaka and walked towards the barrier. She put her hands out in front of her and muttered, "Flames of the winged, guide me." Flames shot out of her hands and engulfed the demons, which then crumbled into dust. She ran back and picked up Dahaka again. "Quickly!"

Dahaka's like 3 tons,lol

Straining under the weight of Dahaka it was very difficult to move.Ryu ducked out from under Dahaka and flew up to slaughter the demons.one by one they fell from the sky."MOVE!!" he shouted,"i can't hold them for long!!" he whirled around and started to spin.several demons crumpled to the ground.Kat threw all her strength into lifting Dahaa and the group started to move a little faster.The other's did the same and in a few moments they were past the hot spring.

Posted

I'm adding a new charater for my friend.

Name: Kaetana

Demon: Half Dog-Demon

Apperence: Black Hair, Gold, Dog ears, fangs, Red & Sliver armor.

Time of Power loss: Full Moon

Straining under the weight of Dahaka it was very difficult to move.Ryu ducked out from under Dahaka and flew up to slaughter the demons.one by one they fell from the sky."MOVE!!" he shouted,"i can't hold them for long!!" he whirled around and started to spin.several demons crumpled to the ground.Kat threw all her strength into lifting Dahaa and the group started to move a little faster.The other's did the same and in a few moments they were past the hot spring.

They ran and Kat's ears twiched. She saw a figure running beside the group. She knew that smell and grinned. "We could use your help, cuz." Kat said. "Awww, you found me!" A half dog demon stepped out from behind some trees and helped with Dahaka. "This is my cousin, Kaetana." Kat said to the others. "Hi." was all Kaetana said as they ran through the trees.