make a character InuYasha + multi person fan fic

623 posts in this topic

Posted

Kat used her air bending to get above the pillar; she fire bended straight down to the tip. Red flames shot from her finger tip as she pointed her finger at the tip of the pillar. Her other hand was making swirling motions and the fire started to dance and glow. She used her feet to keep her air bending going. Kat started sweating, not only from the heat, but from consentration. The flame started turning into a rainbow of colors and glowed brighter. The others weren't breaking a sweat, but this was a lot of work for Kat, being she was the only one able to do it. Finally, the colors brightened and the flame gave off a pure glow. The others stopped and slowly desended for Kida's sake. I can heal Kida now...Kat thought, holding her head. Suddenly, everything went black; the last thing Kat heard as she felt herself falling from the great height was the others calling out her name. InuYasha caught her just in time. "Kat? Kat?! KAT?!" He asked over and over, trying to wake her. Kat didn't stir; her pulse was very slow. "She conjuried the eternal flame..." Miroku said in sorrow and shock. "What's that?" Ayame asked. "It's something only preists and priestesses of very high power can do. They must have the ability to control elements, which very few born have that power." Akemi told them. "Most who try don't succeed, but those who do, which are very few...they..." Miroku couldn't finish. "They...die." Akemi told the group.

"Cuz! CUZ! Don't die on me now!" Kaetana said. "Kagome, Akemi, can you do something?" asked Raikai worriedly. "We'll try." Akemi said. They put their hands over Kat and chanted something over, and over again. Kat eyes fluttered, and her pulse quickened slightly. Akemi and Kagome stopped, slightly panting. "She should have enough energy to get out of the cave," Kagome said, "But she'll be very tired."

"Quickly." said Inuyasha, as Kat collapsed again. Kaetana picked her up. "Thank you so much, Akemi." Mirouku said, holding the shard. Everyone waved, and they were off.

Soon they were back at the empty dirt bowl. They jumped into the opening, and into the blinding sunlight. Sesshomaru was standing there, holding Rin. They ran past him, and back into the village, where they laid Kat in her hut, with Kaetana watching over her. "She needs to rest." said Kaetana. It was about dusk, and Kagome and Raikai started making dinner. "MAKE RAMEN." Inuyasha stated unfeelingly. "Sit." muttered Kagome, and started cutting up vegetables.

Posted

"Cuz! CUZ! Don't die on me now!" Kaetana said. "Kagome, Akemi, can you do something?" asked Raikai worriedly. "We'll try." Akemi said. They put their hands over Kat and chanted something over, and over again. Kat eyes fluttered, and her pulse quickened slightly. Akemi and Kagome stopped, slightly panting. "She should have enough energy to get out of the cave," Kagome said, "But she'll be very tired."

"Quickly." said Inuyasha, as Kat collapsed again. Kaetana picked her up. "Thank you so much, Akemi." Mirouku said, holding the shard. Everyone waved, and they were off.

Soon they were back at the empty dirt bowl. They jumped into the opening, and into the blinding sunlight. Sesshomaru was standing there, holding Rin. They ran past him, and back into the village, where they laid Kat in her hut, with Kaetana watching over her. "She needs to rest." said Kaetana. It was about dusk, and Kagome and Raikai started making dinner. "MAKE RAMEN." Inuyasha stated unfeelingly. "Sit." muttered Kagome, and started cutting up vegetables.

The unmistakable THUD of a sit woke Kat up. Her eyes fluttered open. She looked out the window to the all too funny sight of InuYasha on the ground. She grinned, then looked over to Kouga, still in the cage. "Kat?" Kaetana asked and Kat looked at her, shocked to see her standing there. "Hi." Kat said softly, her voice horase. "I-" Kaetana started. "Kaetana! We're going to question Kouga!" Shippou called. Kaetana looked at Kat pleadingly. Kat nodded. Kaetana's face brightened. She went out the door to see everyone heading to Kouga's cage except Ayame, who was already there, and InuYasha, who was sitting at the fire with his back to the cage. Kaetana walked over to him and grabbed a bowl of soup. "She's awake..." Kaetana whispered to him in dog lanuage and started to walk toward the cave.. InuYasha looked back at her, but she just winked and nodded towards Kat's hut. InuYasha got up and opened the door. Kat was looking at the celing. InuYasha walked beside her. Kat looked over to him, her eyes darker, less life in them than normal. "Two near-death experiences in one week? Kat, if you keep this up, you'll kill me." InuYasha said, but blushed right after he realized what he had said. Kat blushed , too. "Well...up...you know....me...always...helping you out of things?" InuYasha stuttered, trying to come up with an excuse. Kat nodded and looked away. InuYasha grabbed her hand. Kat blushed and looked back at him; he blushed, too. "Uh..Checking...your pulse." He stuttered again.

Posted

I think people forgot about this topic. >_>

Posted

Erk, so sorry! I haven't had time to go on hyrule.net... and yeah.

The unmistakable THUD of a sit woke Kat up. Her eyes fluttered open. She looked out the window to the all too funny sight of InuYasha on the ground. She grinned, then looked over to Kouga, still in the cage. "Kat?" Kaetana asked and Kat looked at her, shocked to see her standing there. "Hi." Kat said softly, her voice horase. "I-" Kaetana started. "Kaetana! We're going to question Kouga!" Shippou called. Kaetana looked at Kat pleadingly. Kat nodded. Kaetana's face brightened. She went out the door to see everyone heading to Kouga's cage except Ayame, who was already there, and InuYasha, who was sitting at the fire with his back to the cage. Kaetana walked over to him and grabbed a bowl of soup. "She's awake..." Kaetana whispered to him in dog lanuage and started to walk toward the cave.. InuYasha looked back at her, but she just winked and nodded towards Kat's hut. InuYasha got up and opened the door. Kat was looking at the celing. InuYasha walked beside her. Kat looked over to him, her eyes darker, less life in them than normal. "Two near-death experiences in one week? Kat, if you keep this up, you'll kill me." InuYasha said, but blushed right after he realized what he had said. Kat blushed , too. "Well...up...you know....me...always...helping you out of things?" InuYasha stuttered, trying to come up with an excuse. Kat nodded and looked away. InuYasha grabbed her hand. Kat blushed and looked back at him; he blushed, too. "Uh..Checking...your pulse." He stuttered again.

There was an awkward silence, and then Inuyasha shuffled off. Akane walked past Kat into the hut to look for something and said into Kat's ear, "If I could, I would wink." Akane grinned and walked towards Kagome to give her a hand. Kat still stood there, kind of shocked. After a second, she mumbled something about going to the hotspring, grabbed a few things and stalked off. Inuyasha sat next to the pot over the fire, just staring. "You know this is going to break Kagome's heart." Akane said quietly, sitting down next to Inuyasha. He didn't reply.

--------------------------------------

Everyone seemed somewhat quiet over dinner. Even Shippou wasn't babbling about some childish matter. Everyone just stared into their bowl of vegetable soup. Kagome, Sango, Raikai and Shippou went to bed early. Kat went soon after them. Akane, Inuyasha and Ryu sharpened their swords, and Mirouku was meditating. Or just sitting with his eyes closed. Ryu said good night, and went to bed after half an hour. Mirouku followed. Inuyasha sighed and said, "I'm so confused. What can I do?" Akane inspected Kenichi and said, "Well, as cheesy as this sounds, go with your heart." She wiped the sword down, and put it on the ground. "I can't... I can't seem to see where it's going right now." Inuyasha mumbled, wiping and sheathing the Tetsuaiga. "I thought I loved Kagome, but then, Kat came along. It's like Kikyo all over again!" He said putting his head in his hands. Akane chuckled, and said, "Well, at least this time you're not dealing with a dead girl." Inuyasha shot her an ugly look. "I'm joking!" Akane said, putting her hands up. Inuyasha put his head back into his hands. "Ugh... it's so complicated. The only thing stopping me... loving Kat is the fact that she's a cat demon, and I'm a dog. And the fact that I still love Kagome." came his muffled voice. Akane thought for a moment, "Well, go figure, I used to have a pet bird, and a pet cat. I found the bird when I found the cat lying next to it, keeping it warm in the middle of winter. It had a broken wing. This sort of applies to you and Kat, no?"

"I... suppose so." Inuyasha replied.

"Now, something I want to ask. Why are you confiding this in me, of all people? Why not Sango, or even Mirouku?" asked Akane.

"I don't know. I suppose it's the fact I can trust you, but you're not close enough to anyone to tell them." Inuyasha stood up and smiled, "Thanks."

"Anytime." said Akane. Inuyasha walked over to his hut, and slipped behind the bamboo door.

Akane stood up, put a handful of dirt on the fire to put it out, and walked back to her hut.

Posted

There was an awkward silence, and then Inuyasha shuffled off. Akane walked past Kat into the hut to look for something and said into Kat's ear, "If I could, I would wink." Akane grinned and walked towards Kagome to give her a hand. Kat still stood there, kind of shocked. After a second, she mumbled something about going to the hotspring, grabbed a few things and stalked off. Inuyasha sat next to the pot over the fire, just staring. "You know this is going to break Kagome's heart." Akane said quietly, sitting down next to Inuyasha. He didn't reply.

--------------------------------------

Everyone seemed somewhat quiet over dinner. Even Shippou wasn't babbling about some childish matter. Everyone just stared into their bowl of vegetable soup. Kagome, Sango, Raikai and Shippou went to bed early. Kat went soon after them. Akane, Inuyasha and Ryu sharpened their swords, and Mirouku was meditating. Or just sitting with his eyes closed. Ryu said good night, and went to bed after half an hour. Mirouku followed. Inuyasha sighed and said, "I'm so confused. What can I do?" Akane inspected Kenichi and said, "Well, as cheesy as this sounds, go with your heart." She wiped the sword down, and put it on the ground. "I can't... I can't seem to see where it's going right now." Inuyasha mumbled, wiping and sheathing the Tetsuaiga. "I thought I loved Kagome, but then, Kat came along. It's like Kikyo all over again!" He said putting his head in his hands. Akane chuckled, and said, "Well, at least this time you're not dealing with a dead girl." Inuyasha shot her an ugly look. "I'm joking!" Akane said, putting her hands up. Inuyasha put his head back into his hands. "Ugh... it's so complicated. The only thing stopping me... loving Kat is the fact that she's a cat demon, and I'm a dog. And the fact that I still love Kagome." came his muffled voice. Akane thought for a moment, "Well, go figure, I used to have a pet bird, and a pet cat. I found the bird when I found the cat lying next to it, keeping it warm in the middle of winter. It had a broken wing. This sort of applies to you and Kat, no?"

"I... suppose so." Inuyasha replied.

"Now, something I want to ask. Why are you confiding this in me, of all people? Why not Sango, or even Mirouku?" asked Akane.

"I don't know. I suppose it's the fact I can trust you, but you're not close enough to anyone to tell them." Inuyasha stood up and smiled, "Thanks."

"Anytime." said Akane. Inuyasha walked over to his hut, and slipped behind the bamboo door.

Akane stood up, put a handful of dirt on the fire to put it out, and walked back to her hut.

Kat didn't really go to sleep when she wen into her hut. she slipped out to say bye to Kouga and Ayame. She snuck behind some trees and saw Ayame. "I'll miss you." Ayame said giving her a hug. "Same here. But, if he gives you any trouble, tell me. I'll get him for ya!" Kat winked. Ayame smiled. Kat ran off as Ayame started to go to Kouga's cage. Kat had planned to make it look like she was saving Kouga. She slipped back into her hut. Shada was waiting for her. Kat smiled as she laid down on the mat, and Shada laid on top of her. Kat's mind went to when InuYasha came into her hut earlier. She started blushing all over again, but she soon fell asleep. And for the first time in months, she slept soundly, no nightmare.

Posted

Kat didn't really go to sleep when she wen into her hut. she slipped out to say bye to Kouga and Ayame. She snuck behind some trees and saw Ayame. "I'll miss you." Ayame said giving her a hug. "Same here. But, if he gives you any trouble, tell me. I'll get him for ya!" Kat winked. Ayame smiled. Kat ran off as Ayame started to go to Kouga's cage. Kat had planned to make it look like she was saving Kouga. She slipped back into her hut. Shada was waiting for her. Kat smiled as she laid down on the mat, and Shada laid on top of her. Kat's mind went to when InuYasha came into her hut earlier. She started blushing all over again, but she soon fell asleep. And for the first time in months, she slept soundly, no nightmare.

when Kat woke up and exitted her hut,she saw Akane expertly reaching all around and dropping spices into a bowl of soup.Every one else was lounging around or still sleeping."wheres Ryu and InuYasha?" asked Kat.Miroku sat up and looked around,"i just saw them over by the tree,i wonder where they went." he shrugged and layed back down.

---------------------------------------------------

Ryu and inuYasha were tearing through the forest.one moment,InuYasha was explainig how to cook a bird and the next,they were hurtling through the forest."he went this way!"argued inuYasha.

"NO!he went that way!"

"this way!"

"that way!"

"look!!"inuYasha pointed toward the old village.Demons were prowling the village,at least a million demons were around the center,even more around the outside.A little imp was pushing it's way through the ranks.Ryu and inuYasha could barely make out the sounds."is the assault party ready?"asked one of the larger demons.

"yes m'lord! twenty million to attack the village to the east!"replied a smaller one.

"prepare for battle!!!" shouted the bigger one,a roar immediatly went out among the demons.Houling and roaring they cheered,throwing their weapons into the sky,which they found was a mistake when they started to kill themselves with their own weapons."we have to warn the others!!" said inuYasha and they took off toward the their village.

Posted

when Kat woke up and exitted her hut,she saw Akane expertly reaching all around and dropping spices into a bowl of soup.Every one else was lounging around or still sleeping."wheres Ryu and InuYasha?" asked Kat.Miroku sat up and looked around,"i just saw them over by the tree,i wonder where they went." he shrugged and layed back down.

---------------------------------------------------

Ryu and inuYasha were tearing through the forest.one moment,InuYasha was explainig how to cook a bird and the next,they were hurtling through the forest."he went this way!"argued inuYasha.

"NO!he went that way!"

"this way!"

"that way!"

"look!!"inuYasha pointed toward the old village.Demons were prowling the village,at least a million demons were around the center,even more around the outside.A little imp was pushing it's way through the ranks.Ryu and inuYasha could barely make out the sounds."is the assault party ready?"asked one of the larger demons.

"yes m'lord! twenty million to attack the village to the east!"replied a smaller one.

"prepare for battle!!!" shouted the bigger one,a roar immediatly went out among the demons.Houling and roaring they cheered,throwing their weapons into the sky,which they found was a mistake when they started to kill themselves with their own weapons."we have to warn the others!!" said inuYasha and they took off toward the their village.

Back at the village, Kat had a vision.

"The legend was true, eh?" asked a demon, who was standing by Kat's mother's and father's graves. "Yeah...she scares me a bit..." Said the other demon. "What?! She's a CAT!" the first demon said. "But she almost killed the lord single-handedly! And killed all of the army he had gathered!" The second demon said. "You're just a wimp! Come on, we have to dig up these idiots to harness their power before we go to the girl's new village!" the first demon said as he started digging!

"Attack the village to the east!"

Kat came out of her vision. She grabbed her bow, arrows, and katanas. "Guys, get ready." She said as she stormed out with much fury in her body. They will not live to see the power my parent's faces...they will not live to see anything more that me killing them! Kat thought as she ran through. She was so mad that things she went past exploded in flames that she quickly put out with her water bending. "I will avenge you...count on it!" She said darkly.

Posted

Back at the village, Kat had a vision.

"The legend was true, eh?" asked a demon, who was standing by Kat's mother's and father's graves. "Yeah...she scares me a bit..." Said the other demon. "What?! She's a CAT!" the first demon said. "But she almost killed the lord single-handedly! And killed all of the army he had gathered!" The second demon said. "You're just a wimp! Come on, we have to dig up these idiots to harness their power before we go to the girl's new village!" the first demon said as he started digging!

"Attack the village to the east!"

Kat came out of her vision. She grabbed her bow, arrows, and katanas. "Guys, get ready." She said as she stormed out with much fury in her body. They will not live to see the power my parent's faces...they will not live to see anything more that me killing them! Kat thought as she ran through. She was so mad that things she went past exploded in flames that she quickly put out with her water bending. "I will avenge you...count on it!" She said darkly.

Ryu slammed through the trees with inuYasha right behind."they'll be here any moment!!" shouted InuYasha.Kat nidded,"i had a vision!at least twenty million right?" inuyasha nodded.Ryu ran in his hut and grabbed his sword,for once he didn't have it with him.Dahaka! get ready! Dahaka told the same to Kida and they lifted into the air,please don't set the forest on fire thought Kat.dahaka sighed and landed,grumbling he trotted into the forest.Akane got her sword,inuYasha pulled out his sword,Miroku was ready to use wind tunnel,kagome was hiding in a tree,kat had her katanas and bow ready,Ryu hovered above the trees,sango had two fighting knives,Shippou was hiding with Kagome,Shada was standing behind every one,and Raikai had her katana."They're here."said Ryu and drew his sword.an eruption filled the little clearing.The sounds of battle raged as the group struggeled with the masive demon army.

Posted

Ryu slammed through the trees with inuYasha right behind."they'll be here any moment!!" shouted InuYasha.Kat nidded,"i had a vision!at least twenty million right?" inuyasha nodded.Ryu ran in his hut and grabbed his sword,for once he didn't have it with him.Dahaka! get ready! Dahaka told the same to Kida and they lifted into the air,please don't set the forest on fire thought Kat.dahaka sighed and landed,grumbling he trotted into the forest.Akane got her sword,inuYasha pulled out his sword,Miroku was ready to use wind tunnel,kagome was hiding in a tree,kat had her katanas and bow ready,Ryu hovered above the trees,sango had two fighting knives,Shippou was hiding with Kagome,Shada was standing behind every one,and Raikai had her katana."They're here."said Ryu and drew his sword.an eruption filled the little clearing.The sounds of battle raged as the group struggeled with the masive demon army.

Kat grabbed her jewel shards. "TIME SLOW!" She yelled and everything but her was in slow motion. She cut through more than half of the demons. "NORMAL TIME!" she yelled and everyhing went back to normal. She started fighting with a demon when almost all of them started to suround her. She couldn't fight them all off, and was getting wounded horribly. Just then Raikai cut through one with her katana. InuYasha cut in and got back to back with Kat. They nodded at each other and started fighting. InuYasha was hit from behind and he collasped. "INUYASHA!" Kay yelled as she turned around and got on the ground to protect InuYasha. She turned back around to fight and was nearly hit in the chest. As the events unfoled Ryu saw. She remembered seeing Kat's dream, how Kat's mom got on the ground to protect her husband, and got killed. Kat almost met the same fate. Except her necklace was cut off. "No!" Kat yelled, but she turned into a full demon, thirsty for blood. She slaughtered the rest of the army, blood flying everywhere. But this time...she didn't change back, She cast her view for the group as she licked her claws, which were covered in blood.

Posted

Kat grabbed her jewel shards. "TIME SLOW!" She yelled and everything but her was in slow motion. She cut through more than half of the demons. "NORMAL TIME!" she yelled and everyhing went back to normal. She started fighting with a demon when almost all of them started to suround her. She couldn't fight them all off, and was getting wounded horribly. Just then Raikai cut through one with her katana. InuYasha cut in and got back to back with Kat. They nodded at each other and started fighting. InuYasha was hit from behind and he collasped. "INUYASHA!" Kay yelled as she turned around and got on the ground to protect InuYasha. She turned back around to fight and was nearly hit in the chest. As the events unfoled Ryu saw. She remembered seeing Kat's dream, how Kat's mom got on the ground to protect her husband, and got killed. Kat almost met the same fate. Except her necklace was cut off. "No!" Kat yelled, but she turned into a full demon, thirsty for blood. She slaughtered the rest of the army, blood flying everywhere. But this time...she didn't change back, She cast her view for the group as she licked her claws, which were covered in blood.

"Kat..." said Inuyasha, cautiously stepping towards her. She hissed. Suddenly she fell to the floor, growling and clawing at herself. "She's fighting back her demon..." Kagome said. Inuyasha, Ryu and Akane rushed over to stop her. Akane wasn't fast enough to dodge a flailing claw, and was gashed along her neck. She totally ignored it. Inuyasha took hold of her arms, and Ryu started to try calming her down. Akane pulled a small bottle of clear liquid from her pocket, uncorked it, and set it in front of Kat's nose. Kat took one breath, and was out of it like a light. "She'll be okay in a minute." Akane muttered, closing and pocketing the bottle. "Kat. Kat!" Ryu was saying. Kat's eyes fluttered. "Kagome! Hand me her necklace, quickly!" Ryu said. Kagome picked up the necklace, and threw it to him. He fastened the necklace around Kat's neck, and quietly muttered a chant. Immediately, Kat's claws shrunk back, and as she opened her eyes, the blood red colour faded away.

Posted

"Kat..." said Inuyasha, cautiously stepping towards her. She hissed. Suddenly she fell to the floor, growling and clawing at herself. "She's fighting back her demon..." Kagome said. Inuyasha, Ryu and Akane rushed over to stop her. Akane wasn't fast enough to dodge a flailing claw, and was gashed along her neck. She totally ignored it. Inuyasha took hold of her arms, and Ryu started to try calming her down. Akane pulled a small bottle of clear liquid from her pocket, uncorked it, and set it in front of Kat's nose. Kat took one breath, and was out of it like a light. "She'll be okay in a minute." Akane muttered, closing and pocketing the bottle. "Kat. Kat!" Ryu was saying. Kat's eyes fluttered. "Kagome! Hand me her necklace, quickly!" Ryu said. Kagome picked up the necklace, and threw it to him. He fastened the necklace around Kat's neck, and quietly muttered a chant. Immediately, Kat's claws shrunk back, and as she opened her eyes, the blood red colour faded away.

"Oh..." Kat moaned. She could barely see and was happy that someone was holding her, being she didn't have the strengh to do so herself. Her head hung as she looked at her feet, feeling too weak to even hold her head up. "Kat?" that familar voice rang in her ear. "Inu....Yasha?" Kat asked. "Yeah..." he said back. Kat smiled, unnoticed by the group because of her head facing the ground. Her world then went black once again. InuYasha picked her up bridal style and carried her into her hut. He placed her upon the sleeping mat."You really have to stop doing this to me..." he muttered. He took one last look at her before leaving the hut.

Posted

"Oh..." Kat moaned. She could barely see and was happy that someone was holding her, being she didn't have the strengh to do so herself. Her head hung as she looked at her feet, feeling too weak to even hold her head up. "Kat?" that familar voice rang in her ear. "Inu....Yasha?" Kat asked. "Yeah..." he said back. Kat smiled, unnoticed by the group because of her head facing the ground. Her world then went black once again. InuYasha picked her up bridal style and carried her into her hut. He placed her upon the sleeping mat."You really have to stop doing this to me..." he muttered. He took one last look at her before leaving the hut.

As soon as Inuyasha stepped outside, Kagome cornered him. "Inuyasha, can we talk?" she asked. Inuyasha nodded. He followed Kagome into her hut. Kagome looked at the ground. "Look... Inuyasha... Do you love Kat?" she said, staring into his eyes. Inuyasha was shocked. "I... I..." he stuttered hopelessly. Kagome just stared at him. She sighed. Kagome didn't even look like she was going to cry; just looked very disapointed, very depressed. She walked out of the hut. "Kagome..." Inuyasha said. Sango, Mirouku were out for a walk, Raikai and Shippou were out looking for food and Ryu was out training. That left Akane, Kat, Inuyasha and Kagome left in the village. "Akane, if you wouldn't mind, could you take me back to the well near Kaede's village?" Kagome asked her.

"Sure. I'm just going to get some things."

"Okay. Thanks." replied Kagome, "Inuyasha... tell the others that I'll be back in a few days."

He didn't even look at her. Akane returned tucking a small package of food into her shirt, her sword and cane strapped to her back. "Got everything, Kagome?" asked Akane.

"Yeah. Let's go." Kagome got on to Akane's back, carefully avoiding the large blade, and they took off.

--------------------------------------------------

After a few minutes, Akane started, "You know this trip'll take at least until tonight?" Kagome nodded. There was an awkward silence. "Hang on." said Akane, as she dived to avoid a flock of birds. Kagome tightened her arms around Akane's shoulders. Suddenly, Akane felt Kagome's tears on her back. Oh dear. thought Akane, and started to land. As soon as they had landed, Akane gently put Kagome down and sat down beside her. "Do you want to talk?" Akane asked. "I thought... I thought he loved me..." Kagome sobbed, "But then Kat came... and... and..." she cried harder. "I was so stupid to think that we could be in love, with another girl demon around. They're meant to be with each other." Akane thought for a moment, biting her lip, "Okay, one, I'm girl demon and so is Raikai! I don't love him. No chance, considering I'm twelve. Two, it doesn't matter what you are. I mean, Kikyo was a priestess, no? Three..." She hesitated, "Remember, you're probably not going to be coming back here all the time. Maybe it's better for both of you, for him and Kat to be together." Kagome sat there, taking it in. "Anyway," Akane continued, "Just see what happens." Kagome nodded. Akane paused, "Do you hate either Inuyasha or Kat?" Kagome shook her head vigourously. "They're both great friends! I would never hate them!"

"Good." Akane replied, "Let's go. Do you want something to eat?"

"No, I'm okay." They set off again, and they were at the well in no time. "See you soon Akane." Kagome said as she climbed into the hole. Akane waved and she was gone. It was already night time, so Akane ate some food, and slept at the foot of the well.

Posted

As soon as Inuyasha stepped outside, Kagome cornered him. "Inuyasha, can we talk?" she asked. Inuyasha nodded. He followed Kagome into her hut. Kagome looked at the ground. "Look... Inuyasha... Do you love Kat?" she said, staring into his eyes. Inuyasha was shocked. "I... I..." he stuttered hopelessly. Kagome just stared at him. She sighed. Kagome didn't even look like she was going to cry; just looked very disapointed, very depressed. She walked out of the hut. "Kagome..." Inuyasha said. Sango, Mirouku were out for a walk, Raikai and Shippou were out looking for food and Ryu was out training. That left Akane, Kat, Inuyasha and Kagome left in the village. "Akane, if you wouldn't mind, could you take me back to the well near Kaede's village?" Kagome asked her.

"Sure. I'm just going to get some things."

"Okay. Thanks." replied Kagome, "Inuyasha... tell the others that I'll be back in a few days."

He didn't even look at her. Akane returned tucking a small package of food into her shirt, her sword and cane strapped to her back. "Got everything, Kagome?" asked Akane.

"Yeah. Let's go." Kagome got on to Akane's back, carefully avoiding the large blade, and they took off.

--------------------------------------------------

After a few minutes, Akane started, "You know this trip'll take at least until tonight?" Kagome nodded. There was an awkward silence. "Hang on." said Akane, as she dived to avoid a flock of birds. Kagome tightened her arms around Akane's shoulders. Suddenly, Akane felt Kagome's tears on her back. Oh dear.

"Good." Akane replied, "Let's go. Do you want something to eat?"

"No, I'm okay." They set off again, and they were at the well in no time. "See you soon Akane." Kagome said as she climbed into the hole. Akane waved and she was gone. It was already night time, so Akane ate some food, and slept at the foot of the well.

thought Akane, and started to land. As soon as they had landed, Akane gently put Kagome down and sat down beside her. "Do you want to talk?" Akane asked. "I thought... I thought he loved me..." Kagome sobbed, "But then Kat came... and... and..." she cried harder. "I was so stupid to think that we could be in love, with another girl demon around. They're meant to be with each other." Akane thought for a moment, biting her lip, "Okay, one, I'm girl demon and so is Raikai! I don't love him. No chance, considering I'm twelve. Two, it doesn't matter what you are. I mean, Kikyo was a priestess, no? Three..." She hesitated, "Remember, you're probably not going to be coming back here all the time. Maybe it's better for both of you, for him and Kat to be together." Kagome sat there, taking it in. "Anyway," Akane continued, "Just see what happens." Kagome nodded. Akane paused, "Do you hate either Inuyasha or Kat?" Kagome shook her head vigourously. "They're both great friends! I would never hate them!"

InuYasha sat with his head in his hands. He sighed. This is all so confusing... he thought. I thought I loved Kagome...but then we met Kat. I feel like...I'm torn in two. I thought I loved Kagome...but I feel like I'm falling for Kat. I don't want to hurt either of them. But I like Kagome's fading away from me..."InuYasha?" InuYasha looked up and saw Ryu staring at him. "What's bothering you?" he asked. "I don't think you'll be able to help..." InuYasha sighed. "Try me." Ryu replied and sat down next to InuYasha on the log.

Posted

InuYasha sat with his head in his hands. He sighed. This is all so confusing... he thought. I thought I loved Kagome...but then we met Kat. I feel like...I'm torn in two. I thought I loved Kagome...but I feel like I'm falling for Kat. I don't want to hurt either of them. But I like Kagome's fading away from me..."InuYasha?" InuYasha looked up and saw Ryu staring at him. "What's bothering you?" he asked. "I don't think you'll be able to help..." InuYasha sighed. "Try me." Ryu replied and sat down next to InuYasha on the log.

Btw, I'm Kaetana.

InuYasha explained everything. "Wow..." Ryu replied. "I guess all I can say is...to wait. Only time can tell." Ryu said.

InuYasha nodded. Ryu got back up. "Well, I'm going hunting, I'll be back, soon." Ryu said and flew off once again. Kaetana came out of her hut and walked over to InuYasha. "If you're here to flirt-" InuYasha started. "I'M NOT HERE TO FLIRT!" Kaetana yelled at him. "Besides, you're not my type, but that's not the point!" Kaetana sighed and sat down. "I know how you feel right now. I've had more than my share of this feeling, but I've never had a true love yet. And you haven't either." Kaetana said. InuYasha gave her a quizical look. "Your true love is someone that fate doesn't take you from. Kikyou wasn't your true love, Naraku came between you. But who knows if it's Kat or Kagome?" Kaetana said, looking to the sky. "Just promise me one thing..." Kaetana met InuYasha's eyes. "If you do choose Kagome in the end...don't hurt Kat too badly. You're her first love, and I'll tell you right now she loves you." Kaetana told InuYasha. "And I think, you two were destined to be together, but that's just how I think." Kaetana said. She got up and went back into her hut. InuYasha stared after her, speechless.

Posted

Btw, I'm Kaetana.

InuYasha explained everything. "Wow..." Ryu replied. "I guess all I can say is...to wait. Only time can tell." Ryu said.

InuYasha nodded. Ryu got back up. "Well, I'm going hunting, I'll be back, soon." Ryu said and flew off once again. Kaetana came out of her hut and walked over to InuYasha. "If you're here to flirt-" InuYasha started. "I'M NOT HERE TO FLIRT!" Kaetana yelled at him. "Besides, you're not my type, but that's not the point!" Kaetana sighed and sat down. "I know how you feel right now. I've had more than my share of this feeling, but I've never had a true love yet. And you haven't either." Kaetana said. InuYasha gave her a quizical look. "Your true love is someone that fate doesn't take you from. Kikyou wasn't your true love, Naraku came between you. But who knows if it's Kat or Kagome?" Kaetana said, looking to the sky. "Just promise me one thing..." Kaetana met InuYasha's eyes. "If you do choose Kagome in the end...don't hurt Kat too badly. You're her first love, and I'll tell you right now she loves you." Kaetana told InuYasha, who was now lightly blushing at Kat loving him. "And I think, you two were destined to be together, but that's just how I think." Kaetana said. She got up and went back into her hut. InuYasha stared after her, speechless.

Kat's eyes fluttered open. She rubbed her head. My demon has never been so powerful before...what's- Kat gasped. She looked at her arms, which still had the 2 Tiger stripes from when she was a demon. "My crests..." She whispered. That could only mean one thing... "My demon has chosen it's mate." She whispered. She looked out her window to InuYasha, and her crests gave off a soft glow. "Oh no..." she whispered. If my demon is unleashed again, and it sees InuYasha...I won't be able to control it! It'll...oh god! Kat thought. "This can't be good..." Kat shook her head. Ryu flew back, carrying a duck. Kat didn't know if Ryu had much knowledge of demon mating, but if he did, he would surely ask about her crests! Kat grabbed her kimono and put it on franticly. She took a deep breath and stepped outside with a calm face. InuYasha got up imedetily and ran over to her. "Kat! Are you ok?" He asked and put his hands on her arms. Kat was hoping he crests weren't glowing. She nodded. "I'm gonna go start dinner." She said as she wriggled out of InuYasha's grip and went over to Ryu. "Thanks Ryu." She said and started preparing the duck. Ryu nodded. Kat's acting so strangly... Ryu thought.