make a character InuYasha + multi person fan fic

623 posts in this topic

Posted

They ran and Kat's ears twiched. She saw a figure running beside the group. She knew that smell and grinned. "We could use your help, cuz." Kat said. "Awww, you found me!" A half dog demon stepped out from behind some trees and helped with Dahaka. "This is my cousin, Kaetana." Kat said to the others. "Hi." was all Kaetana said as they ran through the trees.

another!? :wacko:

"well since you have help im going to help Ryu!" said InuYasha as he slipped from under Dahaka.Kaetana ducked under Dahaka and started to lift,she was very strong for her appearence.The group trudged on,Dahaka on their shoulders.

--------------------------------------

InuYasha slammed into the clearing yelling,sword drawn he plowed threw the demons like a mad man,destroying anyone close enough to witness the destruction his blade carried.Ryu was no where in sight,InuYasha guessed he was off over the jungle fighting the ariel demons.InuYasha whent into a spin as Ryu taught him and the demons started to form a wall of dead around him.Ryu burst out of the trees next to him and landed on his back,going into a roll he landed on his feet looking in the direction he flew out of.Kida slammed through the trees after him,she was different somhow,she stood on two legs and she was fast,deadly fast.Ryu lunged for her and dodged a swipe from her tail,going into a spiral upward he stopped dead right above Kida,bringing one end of his sword down he buried it into Kida's head.Time seemed to stop as Kida's belows of pain roared around for miles.InYasha stopped half way through his spin and jumped.raising at least fifteen feet he brought his sword up.he caught one under his chin and threw it back,it slammed into another and at least fifteen demons plowed into the ground.where InuYasha was several demons slammed into eachother and shattered their skulls against one another.Ryu shot toward inuYasha and snatched him out of the air,"come on!!" InuYasha could barely hear him over Kida's roar of pain.They droped in above the group carrying Dahaka.InuYasha landed and ducked under Dahaka quickly.Ryu flew above Dahaka a while telling him everything would be alright.And that Kida had payed for what she had done to him.He landed next to the rest and ducked under Dahaka as well.They came to a stop right before the hole was that shot them into the giant stone bowl.

Posted

"well since you have help im going to help Ryu!" said InuYasha as he slipped from under Dahaka.Kaetana ducked under Dahaka and started to lift,she was very strong for her appearence.The group trudged on,Dahaka on their shoulders.

--------------------------------------

InuYasha slammed into the clearing yelling,sword drawn he plowed threw the demons like a mad man,destroying anyone close enough to witness the destruction his blade carried.Ryu was no where in sight,InuYasha guessed he was off over the jungle fighting the ariel demons.InuYasha whent into a spin as Ryu taught him and the demons started to form a wall of dead around him.Ryu burst out of the trees next to him and landed on his back,going into a roll he landed on his feet looking in the direction he flew out of.Kida slammed through the trees after him,she was different somhow,she stood on two legs and she was fast,deadly fast.Ryu lunged for her and dodged a swipe from her tail,going into a spiral upward he stopped dead right above Kida,bringing one end of his sword down he buried it into Kida's head.Time seemed to stop as Kida's belows of pain roared around for miles.InYasha stopped half way through his spin and jumped.raising at least fifteen feet he brought his sword up.he caught one under his chin and threw it back,it slammed into another and at least fifteen demons plowed into the ground.where InuYasha was several demons slammed into eachother and shattered their skulls against one another.Ryu shot toward inuYasha and snatched him out of the air,"come on!!" InuYasha could barely hear him over Kida's roar of pain.They droped in above the group carrying Dahaka.InuYasha landed and ducked under Dahaka quickly.Ryu flew above Dahaka a while telling him everything would be alright.And that Kida had payed for what she had done to him.He landed next to the rest and ducked under Dahaka as well.They came to a stop right before the hole was that shot them into the giant stone bowl.

The group slowly pushed Dahaka head-first into the hole. He soon slid through. Everyone else followed. Once everyone had brushed themselves off, Kagome and Kat went to see about Dahaka. The havoc being created above could still be heard. "Sounds like hell." Akane murmured. Ryu sat by Dahaka silently, obviously telepathically communicating. An hour later, Kagome said that Dahaka was sleeping, and that he would be fine. Ryu breathed a sigh of relief. "Do we have any food?" Inuyasha asked. "Sorry, I could only bring Kenichi and Daichi while carrying Dahaka. I left my pack at the village." Akane replied. "Same here." said Kagome. Akane fished a few things out of her pocket: the paper containing the numbing leaves, a small wood-woven ball, a small flute and some kind of fruit. "Here." Akane said, throwing the fruit to Inuyasha. "Well," said Shippou, "What now?"

Posted

The group slowly pushed Dahaka head-first into the hole. He soon slid through. Everyone else followed. Once everyone had brushed themselves off, Kagome and Kat went to see about Dahaka. The havoc being created above could still be heard. "Sounds like hell." Akane murmured. Ryu sat by Dahaka silently, obviously telepathically communicating. An hour later, Kagome said that Dahaka was sleeping, and that he would be fine. Ryu breathed a sigh of relief. "Do we have any food?" Inuyasha asked. "Sorry, I could only bring Kenichi and Daichi while carrying Dahaka. I left my pack at the village." Akane replied. "Same here." said Kagome. Akane fished a few things out of her pocket: the paper containing the numbing leaves, a small wood-woven ball, a small flute and some kind of fruit. "Here." Akane said, throwing the fruit to Inuyasha. "Well," said Shippou, "What now?"

"Well, I'm Kaetana, Kat's cousin." Kaetana said, and looked at Kat. Everyone else did, too. But Kat wasn't paying attention, she couldn't get the look on Kida's face out of her head. That wasn't Kida...That couldn't have been. Kat thought. I sensed true love coming from Kida towards Dahaka. She was...no, NO! "She was possessed..." Kat muttered, realization coming over her. "What?" Ryu asked. "Kida loved Dahaka...they possessed her." Kat told the group. Ryu was in pure shock. He didn't even think that could have happened...and he killed her.

Posted

"Well, I'm Kaetana, Kat's cousin." Kaetana said, and looked at Kat. Everyone else did, too. But Kat wasn't paying attention, she couldn't get the look on Kida's face out of her head. That wasn't Kida...That couldn't have been. Kat thought. I sensed true love coming from Kida towards Dahaka. She was...no, NO! "She was possessed..." Kat muttered, realization coming over her. "What?" Ryu asked. "Kida loved Dahaka...they possessed her." Kat told the group. Ryu was in pure shock. He didn't even think that could have happened...and he killed her.

Ryu sat in stunned silence,he didn't know 'they' could do that."we neeed to figure out who 'they' really are!" said Ryu,"all i know is that they destroyed my village and parents."he finished.Every one looked around,obviously thinking."i've heard of them before!" said kaetana,"they're shape shifters.They can take the form of anything or anyone,but they can't posses people."said Kaetana satidfied."it had to be one of them in the shape of Kida!" said Kat."They must have kidnapped her so one of them could take her place!" finished Kat.

Posted

Ryu sat in stunned silence,he didn't know 'they' could do that."we neeed to figure out who 'they' really are!" said Ryu,"all i know is that they destroyed my village and parents."he finished.Every one looked around,obviously thinking."i've heard of them before!" said kaetana,"they're shape shifters.They can take the form of anything or anyone,but they can't posses people."said Kaetana satidfied."it had to be one of them in the shape of Kida!" said Kat."They must have kidnapped her so one of them could take her place!" finished Kat.

"You really came through for me, cuz. It's a miricale!" Kat said, smirking. Kaetana growled and hit her cousin in the arm. "We can have family fights later, now we have to move!" Raikai said as she started to head out. "Raikai," Kat called and Raikai looked back. "You need this to go out." Kat said, throwing Raikai's katana to her. Raikai looked at Kat. "You've overcome your fear, and you're wearing the kimono I gave you. Besides, we're coming with you." Kat said. Everyone stood up, even Dahaka, who had awoken after hearing Kat's thoughts. "I'll heal Dahaka, then we can move." Kat said. Dahaka gave her a pleading look. "Don't woory, I'm not revivng ya, just healing ya." Kat whispered to Dahaka in Dragon tongue. Dahaka was still worried, he knew what happened to Kat when she revived someone or healed someone. Kat put her hands out in front of her, arms outstreached, and palms facing Dahaka. In a few minutes, all of Dahaka injuries were gone. Kat fell to her knees panting and her arms went to the ground to hold her up. InuYasha was the first to react as her went and kneeled by her side. "You ok?" he asked her. "....I'm....fine...." she panted out. InuYasha helped back up to her feet and had her lean on him for some support. That was a harsh wound, it was more serious than I thought. Good thing I healed it. Kat thought. She saw Kaetana eyeing InuYasha. Don't even think about it. Kat said telepaticly to Kaetana. Fine, fine. I'll find someone else. Kaetana messaged back, jelousy lacing her voice. Telepath was the only power she had. She prefered using her claws to fight, but her wepons were two daggers with paw prints on the hilt. "Are we going or not?" Kaetana asked, being very impatient.

Posted

"You really came through for me, cuz. It's a miricale!" Kat said, smirking. Kaetana growled and hit her cousin in the arm. "We can have family fights later, now we have to move!" Raikai said as she started to head out. "Raikai," Kat called and Raikai looked back. "You need this to go out." Kat said, throwing Raikai's katana to her. Raikai looked at Kat. "You've overcome your fear, and you're wearing the kimono I gave you. Besides, we're coming with you." Kat said. Everyone stood up, even Dahaka, who had awoken after hearing Kat's thoughts. "I'll heal Dahaka, then we can move." Kat said. Dahaka gave her a pleading look. "Don't woory, I'm not revivng ya, just healing ya." Kat whispered to Dahaka in Dragon tongue. Dahaka was still worried, he knew what happened to Kat when she revived someone or healed someone. Kat put her hands out in front of her, arms outstreached, and palms facing Dahaka. In a few minutes, all of Dahaka injuries were gone. Kat fell to her knees panting and her arms went to the ground to hold her up. InuYasha was the first to react as her went and kneeled by her side. "You ok?" he asked her. "....I'm....fine...." she panted out. InuYasha helped back up to her feet and had her lean on him for some support. That was a harsh wound, it was more serious than I thought. Good thing I healed it. Kat thought. She saw Kaetana eyeing InuYasha. Don't even think about it. Kat said telepaticly to Kaetana. Fine, fine. I'll find someone else. Kaetana messaged back, jelousy lacing her voice. Telepath was the only power she had. She prefered using her claws to fight, but her wepons were two daggers with paw prints on the hilt. "Are we going or not?" Kaetana asked, being very impatient.

Kat sighed,"what do you think we're doing?" Kat stood up and folowed Kagome,who was leading them into the caves.Kaetana un-crossed her arms and followed as well.Ryu patted Dahaka and they went inside,this time every one went in.They came across the underground deserted city and Ryu pointed straight,"we better hope there is no more demons,im too tired to fight for a while." said Ryu,InuYasha nodded,"me too." he agreed.they walked to the front gate.And like an idiot InuYasha started shouting,'hellooooooooo!!!! any body- OUCH!" he held the back of his head.kat had slapped him for beig stupid."you could let the demons know we're here! idiot!"Kat galared at him.im flying over to take a look-see Ryu said to Kat,she nodded,we'll wait Ryu shot over the wall and there was a squeel and a crash.The gate flew open and Ryu stood there,a completely smashed demon."all clear!" he said with a slight smile.

Posted

Kat sighed,"what do you think we're doing?" Kat stood up and folowed Kagome,who was leading them into the caves.Kaetana un-crossed her arms and followed as well.Ryu patted Dahaka and they went inside,this time every one went in.They came across the underground deserted city and Ryu pointed straight,"we better hope there is no more demons,im too tired to fight for a while." said Ryu,InuYasha nodded,"me too." he agreed.they walked to the front gate.And like an idiot InuYasha started shouting,'hellooooooooo!!!! any body- OUCH!" he held the back of his head.kat had slapped him for beig stupid."you could let the demons know we're here! idiot!"Kat galared at him.im flying over to take a look-see Ryu said to Kat,she nodded,we'll wait Ryu shot over the wall and there was a squeel and a crash.The gate flew open and Ryu stood there,a completely smashed demon."all clear!" he said with a slight smile.

"What happened to "I'm too tired to fight"?" Kaetana asked. "Well it wasn't really a fight..." Ryu said. "Whatever." Kaetana shrugged. She walked past InuYasha and gave him a wink. He blushed but quickly hid it. Kat's eye went on fire as she crushed the rock she was holding to dust. Shada jumped off of her shoulder onto Raikai's in fear. Ryu, who was standing next to Kat, staggered backwards away from her and fell over a rock with a THUD! Kaetana had seen and smirked. She liked to annoy her cousin.

Posted

"What happened to "I'm too tired to fight"?" Kaetana asked. "Well it wasn't really a fight..." Ryu said. "Whatever." Kaetana shrugged. She walked past InuYasha and gave him a wink. He blushed but quickly hid it. Kat's eye went on fire as she crushed the rock she was holding to dust. Shada jumped off of her shoulder onto Raikai's in fear. Ryu, who was standing next to Kat, staggered backwards away from her and fell over a rock with a THUD! Kaetana had seen and smirked. She liked to annoy her cousin.

Kat was more angry than Ryu had ever seen her,luckily InuYasha didn't see,he was too busy trying not to blush.Kat stomped through the gate after her cousin,everyone else quickly followed.Ryu walked infront with his sword out,he was to weary to use it but it would come in handy if it was needed.Next came Kaetana,then Kat,Akane,InuYasha,Kagome,Sango,shippou,miroku,Raikai,and in the back Dahaka.They turned a corner and Ryu held out his arm to stop Kaetana."it's sessamaru!" said Ryu in a half whisper.kat peeked around the corner,shoving Kaetana out of the way.kat walked out from around the corner.

Posted

Kat was more angry than Ryu had ever seen her,luckily InuYasha didn't see,he was too busy trying not to blush.Kat stomped through the gate after her cousin,everyone else quickly followed.Ryu walked infront with his sword out,he was to weary to use it but it would come in handy if it was needed.Next came Kaetana,then Kat,Akane,InuYasha,Kagome,Sango,shippou,miroku,Raikai,and in the back Dahaka.They turned a corner and Ryu held out his arm to stop Kaetana."it's sessamaru!" said Ryu in a half whisper.kat peeked around the corner,shoving Kaetana out of the way.kat walked out from around the corner.

"Sess, what are you doing here?" Kat asked as she walked up to him. Only one person calls me that. Sessomaru thought as he turned to see Kat. "A white dragon was protecting Rin from demons, but they brought them both down here. I have to find Rin." Sessomaru said He thought of Rin as his daughter, he felt he had to protect her."We're looking for that white dragon! We could look together."Kat said. Sessomaru gave Kat a soft look that made Kat blush and look away. InuYasha was now bubbling over with anger at the sight. Kaetana beamed at Sesomaru. Oh, he is too cute! She thought staring at him.

Posted

"Sess, what are you doing here?" Kat asked as she walked up to him. Only one person calls me that. Sessomaru thought as he turned to see Kat. "A white dragon was protecting Rin from demons, but they brought them both down here. I have to find Rin." Sessomaru said He thought of Rin as his daughter, he felt he had to protect her."We're looking for that white dragon! We could look together."Kat said. Sessomaru gave Kat a soft look that made Kat blush and look away. InuYasha was now bubbling over with anger at the sight. Kaetana beamed at Sesomaru. Oh, he is too cute! She thought staring at him.

the others saw that he meant no harm,came around the wall.InuYasha was last,he hated his brother.Grumbling inuYasha came out.They were in a circular room,with three exits,"which way do we go?" asked Akane,ever her senses couldn't tell which way led to the crystal,and Kida.'i came from the middle way." said sessamaru pointing behind him."nothing was there exept a few demon gaurds."he finished shrugging."then we split up,Ryu,InuYasha,Sessamaru,Sango,and InuYasha,and I will go that way."said Kat pointing right."and Kaetana,Akane,Shippou,Ayame,Kagome,Miroku,and Raikai will go that way."finished Kat pointing left."if you hear or see anything just yell.or telepathy."said Kat and winked to Kaetana,since she was the only one who could do that in the other group.And Kat had purposley made Sessamaru and inuYasha go with her instead of Kaetana for a reason.Kat smirked at Kaetana as she disapeared around the corner.With InuYasha leading the right group,they made fast progress.They came across several demon gaurds which were stealthily dispatched by Ryu and Kat.They finally came to the end of the hallway,inuYasha gasped and fell back.

------------------------------------------------------------

Kaetana lead the left group,her anger with Kat made her walk faster.they came across only one gaurd which was killed by a sacred arrow by kagome.They finally reached the end of the hallway when every one froze.

Posted

"INUYASHA!" Kat yelled as she stopped the door InuYasha fell through with her foot. "A secret passage?" Sango asked. "It would seem so." Sessomaru said. "InuYasha, are you ok?!" Kat called. She could see through the darkness because of her cat eyes, so she was looking straight at InuYasha, who was laying on his back. "I'm ok." he said as sat up and rubbed his head. Kat looked up from InuYasha and gasped. "What is-" Ryu started but stopped dead when he saw. Sango grabbed a torch on the wall and held it up. On the wall was a chained up Kida, still holding Rin. who had fallen asleep.

Once they reached the end, they stopped. On the end was the sacred jewel shard, high on a piller that led through an opening. They think it's their life sorce..." Raikai said. "Well, whatever. We need that." Kaetana said as she scaled the piller. She grabbed the shard as an arrow flew past her head. "What are you doing with the light of our city?" Asked a priestess coldly, reading another arrow. Kat...trouble. Kartana messaged Kat.

Posted

"INUYASHA!" Kat yelled as she stopped the door InuYasha fell through with her foot. "A secret passage?" Sango asked. "It would seem so." Sessomaru said. "InuYasha, are you ok?!" Kat called. She could see through the darkness because of her cat eyes, so she was looking straight at InuYasha, who was laying on his back. "I'm ok." he said as sat up and rubbed his head. Kat looked up from InuYasha and gasped. "What is-" Ryu started but stopped dead when he saw. Sango grabbed a torch on the wall and held it up. On the wall was a chained up Kida, still holding Rin. who had fallen asleep.

Once they reached the end, they stopped. On the end was the sacred jewel shard, high on a piller that led through an opening. They think it's their life sorce..." Raikai said. "Well, whatever. We need that." Kaetana said as she scaled the piller. She grabbed the shard as an arrow flew past her head. "What are you doing with the light of our city?" Asked a priestess coldly, reading another arrow. Kat...trouble. Kartana messaged Kat.

Everyone turned to look. The young priestess stood tall holding a bow. "Without a source of light, we die." she said darkly. "But..." said Kaetana deperately. "We need some source of light, shame this one seems to be fading..." murmured the priestess. "We mean no harm." said Raikai. Kat, we've found the crystal, but there's bit of a problem. said Kaetana to Kat. Well, we just found Rin and Kida. We have to deal with this first. came the reply. "Pardon our rude intrusion, my name is Kaetana, and this is Akane, Shippou, Ayame, Kagome, Miroku, and Raikai." said Kaetana. "My name is Akemi." replied the priestess. "Suppose, if we were to find an alternate source of lighting for you?" inquired Akane. The preistess thought for a moment. "Maybe so..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rin..." said Sesshomaru, with a slight softness in his voice. Kida! said Dahaka, as he rushed over to her. Kida seemed to be a bit unconscious, a bit woozy. Dahaka rubbed his head against hers affectionately. Ryu looked away. Sesshomaru used the Tokijin to easily slice through the chains. He caught the sleeping Rin, as Dahaka supported Kida. "Who goes there!?" came a yell from behind.

Posted

Everyone turned to look. The young priestess stood tall holding a bow. "Without a source of light, we die." she said darkly. "But..." said Kaetana deperately. "We need some source of light, shame this one seems to be fading..." murmured the priestess. "We mean no harm." said Raikai. Kat, we've found the crystal, but there's bit of a problem. said Kaetana to Kat. Well, we just found Rin and Kida. We have to deal with this first. came the reply. "Pardon our rude intrusion, my name is Kaetana, and this is Akane, Shippou, Ayame, Kagome, Miroku, and Raikai." said Kaetana. "My name is Akemi." replied the priestess. "Suppose, if we were to find an alternate source of lighting for you?" inquired Akane. The preistess thought for a moment. "Maybe so..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rin..." said Sesshomaru, with a slight softness in his voice. Kida! said Dahaka, as he rushed over to her. Kida seemed to be a bit unconscious, a bit woozy. Dahaka rubbed his head against hers affectionately. Ryu looked away. Sesshomaru used the Tokijin to easily slice through the chains. He caught the sleeping Rin, as Dahaka supported Kida. "Who goes there!?" came a yell from behind.

Kat cursed under her breath. "Guys, just feel weightless." Kat whispered to them. They nodded. She made a swift motion with her arms and the air swirled silently around them. It lifted them off of the floor and Kat threw her arms back and leaned forward. They moved forward quickly; everything around them was a blur. They made it to the room they met up with Sessomaru in. Kat used her bending to close the door they came through and open the one the others went through. They shot through as Kat got a telepathic message.

Kaetana was sliding down the pole. Kat, we need to find the people here a new light source, it must last forever. Kaetana told her cousin. We're coming, I know what to do. Kat replied. Kaetana walked up to Akemi. "My cousin is coming, she has an idea." Kaetana told her. Akemi nodded, she had let her bow down, but was ready to bring it back up anytime.

If we have Kida, Ryu, Dahaka blow flame on the spot they need light...then the eternal flame will be born. I'll have to use fire bending at the top to make it eternal. Kat thought as they made their way through the passage.

Posted

Kat cursed under her breath. "Guys, just feel weightless." Kat whispered to them. They nodded. She made a swift motion with her arms and the air swirled silently around them. It lifted them off of the floor and Kat threw her arms back and leaned forward. They moved forward quickly; everything around them was a blur. They made it to the room they met up with Sessomaru in. Kat used her bending to close the door they came through and open the one the others went through. They shot through as Kat got a telepathic message.

Kaetana was sliding down the pole. Kat, we need to find the people here a new light source, it must last forever. Kaetana told her cousin. We're coming, I know what to do. Kat replied. Kaetana walked up to Akemi. "My cousin is coming, she has an idea." Kaetana told her. Akemi nodded, she had let her bow down, but was ready to bring it back up anytime.

If we have Kida, Ryu, Dahaka blow flame on the spot they need light...then the eternal flame will be born. I'll have to use fire bending at the top to make it eternal. Kat thought as they made their way through the passage.

Ryu heard her and repeated it to Dahaka,what about Kida? Dahaka asked. Ryu sighed, carry her Dahaka nodded and quickened the pace of his trot.Ryu lifted into the air and shot down the tunnel,he quickly made it to the circular chamber and went into a wide ark,he flew into the left tunnel and was almost to where the others were.Kat,leading the rest made it into the circular chamber quickly."this way!" said Kat going right and into the left tunnel.they made it to the the pillar and stopped.Ryu was hovering beside kaetana,who was trying to keep Akemi patient."its about time!" said Akemi.Kida was awoken by the shout and almost fell off Dahaka,she tried to fly up with Ryu but she was too weak. what now? asked Dahaka. i can't fly with her.

then we'll try to carry her up here. Thought Ryu.Dahaka nodded and let Ryu try to lift her. with Dahaka's help he managed to hold her a few feet above Dahaka so he could rise up to help.Dahaka grabbed Kida's arms and,together they lifted her to the top of the pillar.now all three of you must blow fire where the crystal shard is thought Kat scaling the pillar.Ryu nodded and lifted the shard.Akemi lifted her bow close to her incase it was a trick.Ryu,Dahaka,and Kida started to blow their color flames in the crevis where the shard was.Ryu's was black,Dahaka's was orange,and Kida's was a dark pink.

Posted

Ryu heard her and repeated it to Dahaka,what about Kida? Dahaka asked. Ryu sighed, carry her Dahaka nodded and quickened the pace of his trot.Ryu lifted into the air and shot down the tunnel,he quickly made it to the circular chamber and went into a wide ark,he flew into the left tunnel and was almost to where the others were.Kat,leading the rest made it into the circular chamber quickly."this way!" said Kat going right and into the left tunnel.they made it to the the pillar and stopped.Ryu was hovering beside kaetana,who was trying to keep Akemi patient."its about time!" said Akemi.Kida was awoken by the shout and almost fell off Dahaka,she tried to fly up with Ryu but she was too weak. what now? asked Dahaka. i can't fly with her.

then we'll try to carry her up here. Thought Ryu.Dahaka nodded and let Ryu try to lift her. with Dahaka's help he managed to hold her a few feet above Dahaka so he could rise up to help.Dahaka grabbed Kida's arms and,together they lifted her to the top of the pillar.now all three of you must blow fire where the crystal shard is thought Kat scaling the pillar.Ryu nodded and lifted the shard.Akemi lifted her bow close to her incase it was a trick.Ryu,Dahaka,and Kida started to blow their color flames in the crevis where the shard was.Ryu's was black,Dahaka's was orange,and Kida's was a dark pink.

Kat used her air bending to get above the pillar; she fire bended straight down to the tip. Red flames shot from her finger tip as she pointed her finger at the tip of the pillar. Her other hand was making swirling motions and the fire started to dance and glow. She used her feet to keep her air bending going. Kat started sweating, not only from the heat, but from consentration. The flame started turning into a rainbow of colors and glowed brighter. The others weren't breaking a sweat, but this was a lot of work for Kat, being she was the only one able to do it. Finally, the colors brightened and the flame gave off a pure glow. The others stopped and slowly desended for Kida's sake. I can heal Kida now...Kat thought, holding her head. Suddenly, everything went black; the last thing Kat heard as she felt herself falling from the great height was the others calling out her name. InuYasha caught her just in time. "Kat? Kat?! KAT?!" He asked over and over, trying to wake her. Kat didn't stir; her pulse was very slow. "She conjuried the eternal flame..." Miroku said in sorrow and shock. "What's that?" Ayame asked. "It's something only preists and priestesses of very high power can do. They must have the ability to control elements, which very few born have that power." Akemi told them. "Most who try don't succeed, but those who do, which are very few...they..." Miroku couldn't finish. "They...die." Akemi told the group.