make a character InuYasha + multi person fan fic

623 posts in this topic

Posted

But I like living in the village!

Sesshomaru looked up. "I would never do such a thing to Kat." Sesshomaru replied. "Raikai....the venom from the arrow....never left my blood." Kat told Raikai. Raikai gasped. "There's no way to remove it...don't be alarmed." Nekoara told Raikai. "Raikai..." Kat started before Raikai got upset. "I needed this vemon...It has to do with my mom's side of the family, so don't worry." Kat told the younger hanyou. "Because of the vemon I can't do much other than clean you wounds and keep them from infection. Other than that, I cannot help." Nekoara said. Just then, InuYasha burst in and landed on the floor from tripping over a loose brick. "K-kat?! You...ok?!" he asked.

Okay It was right in front of the village

"Way to Embrace your self 'furball'" Raikai said using her new nickname for InuYasha seeing the strange cat demon over Kat he got worried. When she growled at Sessomaruhis tension ceised (A little) "Well if it isn't the son of Inu No Taishou" she said glancing towrads Sessomaru Then back at InuYasha "Or at least the one I prefer." she finished looking at Sessomaru anger in her eyes. As proud as he was Nekoara had more power than Sessomaru "fine I'll leave" He said. A few weeks had past and everyting was getting back to normal (like it ever was) The Girls had caught Mirkrou Peeping while they were Bathng and niw they wore Swim suits; Raikai's was Happy Bunny she liked that, and Kat noticed Raikai went into the temple often. One day Kat folowed her. Ahe entered a room. All of he murals were of raikai "I know you're there" she said "Look What I can do" She said turning around with a sphere of lighting in her hands and a locket around her nek that had a Strange glow to it Kat realized that it contained A jewel shard but what was she to do she couldn't tell Raikai what would happen then?...

Well?? What you think?

Posted

"Way to Embrace your self 'furball'" Raikai said using her new nickname for InuYasha seeing the strange cat demon over Kat he got worried. When she growled at Sessomaruhis tension ceised (A little) "Well if it isn't the son of Inu No Taishou" she said glancing towrads Sessomaru Then back at InuYasha "Or at least the one I prefer." she finished looking at Sessomaru anger in her eyes. As proud as he was Nekoara had more power than Sessomaru "fine I'll leave" He said. A few weeks had past and everyting was getting back to normal (like it ever was) The Girls had caught Mirkrou Peeping while they were Bathng and niw they wore Swim suits; Raikai's was Happy Bunny she liked that, and Kat noticed Raikai went into the temple often. One day Kat folowed her. Ahe entered a room. All of he murals were of raikai "I know you're there" she said "Look What I can do" She said turning around with a sphere of lighting in her hands and a locket around her nek that had a Strange glow to it Kat realized that it contained A jewel shard but what was she to do she couldn't tell Raikai what would happen then?...

try orange :biggrin:

Ryu sat in a tree looking into the stars,he spotted several formations but not the one he was looking for. He was looking for the one that looked like sorta like his stone.

OI!!! my aunt is kicking me off for the millionth time today so you can continue off of this :(

im sick of this >_>

Posted

Ryu sat in a tree looking into the stars,he spotted several formations but not the one he was looking for. He was looking for the one that looked like sorta like his stone.

try orange :biggrin:

can you not read the Periwinkle I's loving the periwinkle

"Who gave you that locket?" Kat demeanded "My mom. She also taught me how to do this" Raikai said proudly her mother wouldn't try harm her besides I don't feel much of the jewels power raidting from the locket there must be some magic shield on it

Raikai can Tempararly break the shield and use the jewels power and be in control of it

Posted

Im guessing this is what you were talking about akamaru.

Here is mine:

---------------------------------------

Name:Phyre(pronounced Fire)

Class: Half Demon

Demon Type:Phoenix

Apperance:Similar to sesshomaru but with red hair,glasses,Green eyes, and a kinder face.

Time of power loss:waxing quarter moon

Bio:Not much of a bio because i have a bit of amnesia.

Only memory to give:Born in a distant valley. Village was burned down in a green flame. Have a twin brother that is evil.

Not much after that.

---------------------------------------

Does that work?

And can someone give me a summary of what is going on?

Posted

Currently? Or the whole story? I'll try currently:

Ok, Kat(me) just almost died(again) trying to save Sesshomaru(They're friends). The monster that she took the attack from to save Sess died because I shot it as I (almost)died. It fell and made a hole that led into a temple, where Raikai(Akamaru) met her mother. Her mother gave Raikai a locket containing a jewel shard. If you want the story I'm not giving it to ya for the lack of info you would get. Read it. If you don't you will be SOOOOOO off.

"Who gave you that locket?" Kat demeanded "My mom. She also taught me how to do this" Raikai said proudly her mother wouldn't try harm her besides I don't feel much of the jewels power raidting from the locket there must be some magic shield on it

I don't think I should mention the jewel shard...Kat thought. Kat's ears twiched. Raikai saw and asked "What do you hear?" in a whisper, knowing that Kat's ears are more sensitive than anyone else's and can pick up more than the normal half-demon or demon's could. "Someone's coming to the village...A half-demon...phoenix." Kat whispered back using her physic ability to see the teen run through the woods. She limped as fast as she could with her wounds. Raikai ran to help her friend back up into the village. If they can come through the barrier, they must be a friend...Kat thought, waiting to see if the half-demon could pass through.

I gave ya an intro, Chef.

Posted

Currently? Or the whole story? I'll try currently:

Ok, Kat(me) just almost died(again) trying to save Sesshomaru(They're friends). The monster that she took the attack from to save Sess died because I shot it as I (almost)died. It fell and made a hole that led into a temple, where Raikai(Akamaru) met her mother. Her mother gave Raikai a locket containing a jewel shard. If you want the story I'm not giving it to ya for the lack of info you would get. Read it. If you don't you will be SOOOOOO off.

I don't think I should mention the jewel shard...Kat thought. Kat's ears twiched. Raikai saw and asked "What do you hear?" in a whisper, knowing that Kat's ears are more sensitive than anyone else's and can pick up more than the normal half-demon or demon's could. "Someone's coming to the village...A half-demon...phoenix." Kat whispered back using her physic ability to see the teen run through the woods. She limped as fast as she could with her wounds. Raikai ran to help her friend back up into the village. If they can come through the barrier, they must be a friend...Kat thought, waiting to see if the half-demon could pass through.

I gave ya an intro, Chef.

YAY INTRO!!! :joy:

Also something i didnt mention: I do not look like a phoenix. The phoenix part lies solely in my powers and abilities. In fact i look more like a human with pointy ears.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

________________________________________________________________________________

As the teen ran as fast as he could with is left arm pierce with a very large branch. Running away from a 20(or maybe more) very large demons. He was feeling very exausted and was about to pass out, but he kept on. And as it seemed he was about out of luck a red flame shot out of his right arm and at the demons. The demons dissolved at the flame and some fled. Then the boy passed out as Kat and Raikai came to him...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know it's small but i couldnt think of anything else. it's past midnight here.

Posted

As the teen ran as fast as he could with is left arm pierce with a very large branch. Running away from a 20(or maybe more) very large demons. He was feeling very exausted and was about to pass out, but he kept on. And as it seemed he was about out of luck a red flame shot out of his right arm and at the demons. The demons dissolved at the flame and some fled. Then the boy passed out as Kat and Raikai came to him...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's okay i don't do much a lot it gives the story more supence and I took the amethyst stuff from Deltora

As the boy woke up he felt someone spooning something into his mouth"Don't worrie" the Half Cat Demom said "it's Ryu's healing soup. My name's Raikai, what's yours?" "Phyre" he said "Well I suggest you got to the springs," she said "They have healing proprities!"

---------------------------

Later at the forge. Raikai was hard at work panting she sent a small bolt of lighting at what she was working on to a tune it "Made of silver washed three times in water that reflected the full moon so that it is ten times as strong and has magical proprities a sight to behold" She said the sai she had made was in fact beautiful she had placed an amethyst where the blade met the hilt so she would stay clam and know what to do in battle as it was the symbol of truth, with the power to clam and soothe

In case you don't know what a Sai looks like here is a picture sai.jpg

Posted

it's okay i don't do much a lot it gives the story more supence and I took the amethyst stuff from Deltora

As the boy woke up he felt someone spooning something into his mouth"Don't worrie" the Half Cat Demom said "it's Ryu's healing soup. My name's Raikai, what's yours?" "Phyre" he said "Well I suggest you got to the springs," she said "They have healing proprities!"

Later at the forge. Raikai was hard at work panting she sent a small bolt of lighting at what she was working on to a tune it "Made of silver washed three times in water that reflected the full moon so that it is ten times as strong and has magical proprities a sight to behold" She said the sai she had made was in fact beautiful she had placed an amethyst where the blade met the hilt so she would stay clam and know what to do in battle as it was the symbol of truth, with the power to clam and soothe

In case you don't know what a Sai looks like here is a picture sai.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Phyre walked to the springs, he wondered about these people that he now met. He didn't know if he should trust them or not. For Phyre had a bit of a trust problem. Ever sense his village burned down in a green flame 5 years ago, he hasn't really trust many people. He just walks into a town for the day, and leaves at night. He really couldn't stay anywhere for too long because...of his brother.

Posted

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Phyre walked to the springs, he wondered about these people that he now met. He didn't know if he should trust them or not. For Phyre had a bit of a trust problem. Ever sense his village burned down in a green flame 5 years ago, he hasn't really trust many people. He just walks into a town for the day, and leaves at night. He really couldn't stay anywhere for too long because...of his brother.

Chef just Quote and then take away the quote tags it's what I do

"Well the Sai works she" said among the bodies of the demons who had been chasing Phyre. Just then Raikai passed out of exugastion

Posted

"Well the Sai works she" said among the bodies of the demons who had been chasing Phyre. Just then Raikai passed out of exugastion

-------------------------------------------------------------

Phyre was thinking about his brother. His twin brother, Danth, who had tried to kill Phyre on many occasions. His brother was also half-demon, but was more ruthless like a full fledged demon. His brother's demon type was wolf. And thats how he kept tracking down Phyre. It was also he who had sent those demons against Phyre. And pierced his arm with that branch. The reasons why his brother wanted him dead was unknown. But Phyre had to make the most of staying here. For now. He also needed some answers. So afterwards he walked back to the group to ask them about everything that is going on. But he did not want to tell of his brother. Not yet.

Posted

Phyre was thinking about his brother. His twin brother, Danth, who had tried to kill Phyre on many occasions. His brother was also half-demon, but was more ruthless like a full fledged demon. His brother's demon type was wolf. And thats how he kept tracking down Phyre. It was also he who had sent those demons against Phyre. And pierced his arm with that branch. The reasons why his brother wanted him dead was unknown. But Phyre had to make the most of staying here. For now. He also needed some answers. So afterwards he walked back to the group to ask them about everything that is going on. But he did not want to tell of his brother. Not yet.

Kat was sitting at the fire, looking up into the stars. The rest of the group had gone out to play a game Kagome had in her time called a "Scavenger Hunt." Kat chuckled as she remember Kagome forcing InuYasha to play. Kat had decided against it, as she couldn't walk much with her wounds, which were searing pain as she had pushed herself too hard that day. She heard Phyre coming. He was troubled by somehing. Kat looked over to where he would emerge from the trees. He came and sat by the fire. "You don't have to leave. You can trust us." Kat said. Phyre looked up at Kat, a surprised look on his face. "You want to know why we're here don't you?" Kat asked. Phyre only nodded. "We all are together because we share the same goal. To destroy Naraku and find the jewel shards. We've all been atacked and lost loved ones to Naraku. We know many pains. I've gone through a lot my self...." Kat cringed as she remembered Zancou. "You can trust us. You're better off with a team than by yourself, trust me, I know. We can build you a hut, if you wish to stay."

Posted

Kat was sitting at the fire, looking up into the stars. The rest of the group had gone out to play a game Kagome had in her time called a "Scavenger Hunt." Kat chuckled as she remember Kagome forcing InuYasha to play. Kat had decided against it, as she couldn't walk much with her wounds, which were searing pain as she had pushed herself too hard that day. She heard Phyre coming. He was troubled by somehing. Kat looked over to where he would emerge from the trees. He came and sat by the fire. "You don't have to leave. You can trust us." Kat said. Phyre looked up at Kat, a surprised look on his face. "You want to know why we're here don't you?" Kat asked. Phyre only nodded. "We all are together because we share the same goal. To destroy Naraku and find the jewel shards. We've all been atacked and lost loved ones to Naraku. We know many pains. I've gone through a lot my self...." Kat cringed as she remembered Zancou. "You can trust us. You're better off with a team than by yourself, trust me, I know. We can build you a hut, if you wish to stay."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"ok i guess. But...the name Naraku. It sounds familiar." said Phyre. Kat looked at him with a confused expression. "yes now i remember. That's the man who my brother teamed up with." Kat's face then turned to a startled look. Then Phyre decided to tell her of his brother.

Posted

"ok i guess. But...the name Naraku. It sounds familiar." said Phyre. Kat looked at him with a confused expression. "yes now i remember. That's the man who my brother teamed up with." Kat's face then turned to a startled look. Then Phyre decided to tell her of his brother.

"What you talking bout" Raikai asked "Naraku" Phyre relied "Who is he?" Raikai asked as Kat taped her forehead awfully hard

Posted

"What you talking bout" Raikai asked "Naraku" Phyre relied "Who is he?" Raikai asked as Kat taped her forehead awfully hard.

Kat sighed. "Raikai, do you pay ANY attention?" Kat asked her in an annoyed tone. Raiaki ust sat down next to Kat, waiting to hear about Naraku. "Well, he's the man we're after. He's done many horrid things to people. He cursed Miroku's great grand-fater with the wind tunnel, made Kohaku attack his family and Sango, made Akane go blind, and set Kikyo and InuYasha against each other, among other things." Kat sighed. "I think I should tell you about...my dream...how my parents died..." and Kat retold her dream. Again, it was as if all three of them were there, living it, but no one more than Kat.

Kat was hiding. She was in a wedge between to rocks that she was small enough to fit into, she knew where she was. 'NO! I'm 11 again! and...the war!' Kat thought as she relived events of the past. She saw her father. He was a priest. He was using spells and incantations to kill the demons coming towards him and...his wife...Kat's mother. She was a Cat demon, and skilled with the bow. She shot arrow after arrow at the demons, each dipped in a mixture made by her husband, killing the demons on contact, and piercing humans' hearts. But, one human snuck up on Kat's father, and stuck a dagger in his back. He cried out in pain and colasped on the ground. Kat covered her mouth with her hand, knowing she musn't make a sound. But Kat's mother whirled around, and stuck her hand, claws first, straight into the human's heart. She then got down beside her husband and turned to fight, but the moment she turned, a demon had stuck a brown, root-like tentecal through her heart, and her husband's, finishing the job. Her eyes were wide with shock fome the blow, she looked up to the demon, who had long black hair, and pale skin. He had an evil smile on his face. She whispered "Die....Naraku..." as she raised up an arrow, but her arm went limp, and Naraku withdrew the tentecal. Kat watched her mother fall lifelessly over her father, etes glazed over. Naraku laughed, along with others who had joined him. This awoke a rage in Kat, she never knew before. Everything went black, but when things came back, she felt a sticky substance on her hands, she looked down and saw blood all over her claws. She looked around and saw everyone dead, and Naraku leave, greatly wounded. She started crying and when she saw her parents she cried harder. She ran over to them, crying, asking questions and wan'ting nothing more but to see them alive again. "Mom, dad!" She cried. "I didn't mean to kill them! I don't know what happened! Please, come back, I need you!" She cried.

Posted

Kat sighed. "Raikai, do you pay ANY attention?" Kat asked her in an annoyed tone. Raiaki ust sat down next to Kat, waiting to hear about Naraku. "Well, he's the man we're after. He's done many horrid things to people. He cursed Miroku's great grand-fater with the wind tunnel, made Kohaku attack his family and Sango, made Akane go blind, and set Kikyo and InuYasha against each other, among other things." Kat sighed. "I think I should tell you about...my dream...how my parents died..." and Kat retold her dream. Again, it was as if all three of them were there, living it, but no one more than Kat.

Kat was hiding. She was in a wedge between to rocks that she was small enough to fit into, she knew where she was. 'NO! I'm 11 again! and...the war!' Kat thought as she relived events of the past. She saw her father. He was a priest. He was using spells and incantations to kill the demons coming towards him and...his wife...Kat's mother. She was a Cat demon, and skilled with the bow. She shot arrow after arrow at the demons, each dipped in a mixture made by her husband, killing the demons on contact, and piercing humans' hearts. But, one human snuck up on Kat's father, and stuck a dagger in his back. He cried out in pain and colasped on the ground. Kat covered her mouth with her hand, knowing she musn't make a sound. But Kat's mother whirled around, and stuck her hand, claws first, straight into the human's heart. She then got down beside her husband and turned to fight, but the moment she turned, a demon had stuck a brown, root-like tentecal through her heart, and her husband's, finishing the job. Her eyes were wide with shock fome the blow, she looked up to the demon, who had long black hair, and pale skin. He had an evil smile on his face. She whispered "Die....Naraku..." as she raised up an arrow, but her arm went limp, and Naraku withdrew the tentecal. Kat watched her mother fall lifelessly over her father, etes glazed over. Naraku laughed, along with others who had joined him. This awoke a rage in Kat, she never knew before. Everything went black, but when things came back, she felt a sticky substance on her hands, she looked down and saw blood all over her claws. She looked around and saw everyone dead, and Naraku leave, greatly wounded. She started crying and when she saw her parents she cried harder. She ran over to them, crying, asking questions and wan'ting nothing more but to see them alive again. "Mom, dad!" She cried. "I didn't mean to kill them! I don't know what happened! Please, come back, I need you!" She cried.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"By jewel shards to you mean these?"Phyre holds out 14 fragments of the jewel in his hands. "I've found them along the way. I have a lot more in my bag." Looks around. "OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must have dropped my bag when i was running. We have to find it. AND SOON!"