Super Smash Bros Brawl

2467 posts in this topic

Posted

I know. When I was 10 I saw roaches and thought "oh shittakie mushooms," and started a new.

I have another ironic story about it. I named my town Hyrule, and in the first day I got the master sword. :unsure:

Posted

I know. When I was 10 I saw roaches and thought "oh shittakie mushooms," and started a new.

I have another ironic story about it. I named my town Hyrule, and in the first day I got the master sword. :unsure:

Lol. That's cool. I haven't gotten the Master Sword, but I have the Triforce. I can't wait for the new Animal Crossing.

Posted

I'm still not bored with Brawl. I have like 9999 coins saved up for when a rainy day, when I'll waste them all in teh Coin Launcher, which is ooberfun. I wish it was more fun to play as Ganondorf, like it is with Olimar. The Ice Climbers are much better than they are in Melee. I'm still terrible with Pit and Sonic. Peach may be my third best character.

Etc, etc, etc.

Posted

I keep randomly getting in and out of Brawl. It most recently started when I had a craving to play a game as Luigi.

As of now I'm slowly beating All-Star mode with every character. I already finished that with Classic Mode.

Posted (edited)

I tried to finish All-Star / Classic with all characters once.

Then I stopped after 2 or 3 characters. I think.

And a couple of weeks later I started doing the target test thingies, but it got boring, too. :(

Don't get me started on Boss Battles.

Edited by The Great Cheese (see edit history)

Posted

I've gotten all but 2 trophies, and I need to collect all stickers and complete boss battles on intense. I haven't played Brawl for quite a while though, since I'm busy with Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn at the moment.

Posted

Mmmm,

Topic starter is banned? :P

I think I gonna buy Wii Fit first...

And Wii SSBB key << >> (Wii mod key chip :P)

I mean it is impossible to have so many money to buy them both xD haha

Posted

So, it turns out that I'm a Toon Link player now. Go figure. He's more fun to play as than Ganondorf, too.

Posted

So, it turns out that I'm a Toon Link player now. Go figure. He's more fun to play as than Ganondorf, too.

Well ironicly I can't play as any of the Zelda characters. >_< At least I found my inner character. He's Lucus. Then Ike.

Posted

Ironically, I'm relatively good with all of the Zelda characters. The worst of the four for me is probably Zelda herself.

Not so ironically, I'm helpless with Pit and Sonic. Moreso with Pit.

Posted

Ironically, I'm relatively good with all of the Zelda characters. The worst of the four for me is probably Zelda herself.

Pit's my 3rd best character, and I can play as sonic, but only when my friend is here.

Posted

...Lolol?

This is like saying "Not so ironically, I'm helpless with Pit and Sonic. I'm more helpless with Pit."

Posted

Yay! Hyrule's most active senior citizen is back! (I mean the topic, not G333.) :)

Posted

yeah, but how senior is ganny?

There's too many things I want to play/do dammit. I would be very happy that I have over a month off, but that month will probabbly be without internet on the consoles :(