Super Smash Bros Brawl

2467 posts in this topic

Posted

ya marth and roy definetly need to be in brawl! ike would be awesome too but i really want hector from FE7. hes a big powerful guy with an axe. so that way we could have more variety in the FE characters

Glad to see we've come to an agreement. :D Since Sonic the Hedhog Genesis is availalbe for GBA and Wii, thee might be a chance they could have a classic sonic stage, where you would see Sonic racing in the background, and eventually he would show up on the ground and be speeding and would send characters up on the screen. It would be horizontally based.

With the dowload feature, they could maybe make it where if you bought a certain game using Wii points, you would get a stage based on it in SSBB! Examples of what I mean:

For dowloading Donkey Kong NES, you would get a Donkey Kong NES stage.

For dowloading Mega Man (in 16-bit), (if they allow you to) you would get a 16-bit Megaman Stage.

For dowloading Sonic, well, I already said that.

But yeah, that could be a unique use of it.... :unsure:

Posted

they could definetly do that with the mega man and donkey kong stages but it would be difficult with sonic.

Posted

they could definetly do that with the mega man and donkey kong stages but it would be difficult with sonic.

mm. Meh. Like my sigand Avatar?

Anyway.....I have an Ida for a NEW ITEM! Intead of HJaving Mr.Saturns, they could have as a chuckable Item *Drumrol* ....BONK! Seriously, he would be just like a Bob-Omb, but wouldn't explode!

How do you like THAT?

Posted

i dont know if any of you have played the first smash bros game but if you have then you probably remember how all the characters each had their own special entrance to the battle... example: link would come down in the trademark blue transporting beam of light thingy. pokemon would come out of the pokeballs, fox came down in the arwing and captain falcon came in the blue falcon and so on. i really think they should bring that back cuz that was my major dissappointment with melee.

Posted

Yeah, that was cool. Link could even do the wierd twilight transport thing to go onto the stage.

Posted

A Twisted stage in SSBB Would be a Kid Icarus Stage with Eggplant Wizzards, where you could do four things:

1. Fight, obviously.

2. You could attack the Eggplant Wizzards

3. An Eggplant Wizzard would throw Eggplants and you could pick them up and throw them as Items

4. If the eggplant hit your Character, your Character would be turned into a n Eggplant and People could pick you up and throw you.

That would be twisted fun.....:D

Posted

Maybe....a level in spaaace.... :o When you get hit, you would goooo and goooo and goooo because of a decrease in gravity. You could fight while floating. :P But then...wouldn't it be either too easy or, if there are boundries so people won't float out, too hard to KO someone? :huh: How about this- every once in a while, the ceiling opens and the gravity is gone. Just every once in a while. And when you were floating, it would be impossible to be hit out-- it would be more of a "get their percent up" kind of thing. :D

Posted

uh....no,sorry, Ganon, better luck next time.

hmmm.....I Always thought that they should have a stage from Zelda that always Alternates from the Light realm into the Twilight Realm, once in a while. That would be good.

Posted

OMFG! I JUST WATCHED A TRAIALER ON WWW.SMASHBROS.COM, AND I HAVE THREE THINGS TO ANNOUNCE:

1: AS I HOPED, SNAKE HAS A BAZOOKA! YES!

2: THERE IS ACTUALLY A STARFOX STAGE SET IN SPACE!

3: THERE IS ACTUALLY A STAGE WITH DESTROYABLE PLATFORMS!

RHIS IS HUGE NEWS! Although they didn't announce a new character......:unsure: BUT IT'S STILL HUGE! :D

Posted

ya that trailer is freakin awesome and crawling is gonna open up so many new attack possibilities. i just realized that possibilities has a lot of i's... :D

Posted

ya that trailer is freakin awesome and crawling is gonna open up so many new attack possibilities. i just realized that possibilities has a lot of i's... :D

Yeah, I agree. For example, maybe when you crouch, A computer Opponent wouldn't notice, and a Cloaking device would enhance this ability.

I forgot, In the Trailer there is a Yoshi's Island Stage, probably making my download idea come true!

New Characters......No Ideas at the moment. What about you guys?

Posted

I can't think of any characters right now. Maybe Link turning into the wolf...I dunno.

Posted

i really want ganondorf to be able to use the sword he swings around his head in brawl.

Posted

Yea....*looks at Ninja Smiley* How about....THAT GUY FROM i-NINJA?! He could throw Multiple Shurikens as a projetile move, and "Go into the shadows" meaning his Figure would turn black, and crouching would fit him so much! Can't think of any other moves, tho.... <_<