Super Smash Bros Brawl

2467 posts in this topic

Posted

PS don't ow MGS, the company who develop it can give who ever the right to use its character....

like Disney give the right and coop with Square Enix and creats Kingdom hearts... which i thinki s kinda.....

Posted

PS don't ow MGS, the company who develop it can give who ever the right to use its character....

like Disney give the right and coop with Square Enix and creats Kingdom hearts... which i thinki s kinda.....

Whatev. <_< Only time'll Tell..................OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They should have a Tetris Touch Stage, Because, Since the wiimote doesn't have a cord, People could be fighting with their Normal Controllers, and the Person with the 'Wiimote" would drag peices to make playes fall. That would be fun.

Posted

I was watching the trailer on Youtube with Centauri.... We laughed at the Nintendog and literally fell off our seats when we saw Snake in the box. (We got the joke from MGS2) I thought for a while someone was going to have perform mouth-to-mouth on me because I couldn't breath, I was laughing so hard.

Posted

i think wavedashing is gonna be part of this game unlike melee where you actually had to short hop and dodge diagonally. i think they should just make it to where you only have to dodge down diagonally without jumping. if you watch the second trailer closely there are like 3 or 4 wavedashes throughout the trailer

Posted

i think wavedashing is gonna be part of this game unlike melee where you actually had to short hop and dodge diagonally. i think they should just make it to where you only have to dodge down diagonally without jumping. if you watch the second trailer closely there are like 3 or 4 wavedashes throughout the trailer

This probbally won't make it in, But it would be funny if they had a Madden NFL '07 Stage, where Football players would tackle the Competitors, and every once in a while a football would come and knock one of the competitors of the screen. I would actually laugh at that.

And Say what you want about it, but I'll Still post about what third party Characters I would like to see. A new one I came up with would be the Boy from Harvest Moon for Wii. Think about it! He could hit people with a Shovel, throw Items at enemies, and Hurl Cows at opponents! That would be funny......

Oh yeah, and there are plenty of FF Games with a Nintendoi Logo:

Chrystal Chronicles

Chrystal Bearers

The Old SNES Ones

The G.B.A. Remakes of the SNES Oones

Final Fantasy III for the DS.

So yeah...Lots of FF's With A Nintendo Logo.... :unsure:

Posted

yes but final fantasy is not OWNED by nintendo. nintendo would have to sign some serious contracts to get ff characters on smash bros.

Posted

what if you could be a goron like darmini

Posted

I liked it when the stones crumbled :D Great particle effects :D Crumbly Crumbly! :D

Posted

I liked it when the stones crumbled :D Great particle effects :D Crumbly Crumbly! :D

MM Mask I would like to see as Items:

Giant's Mask

Zora's Mask

Well, they already have bunny hood......

But, yeah, thoses I'd like to see....

Posted

There really isn't a need for a Giant's Mask, that's what they have the Mega Mushroom for.... :mellow:

Posted

There really isn't a need for a Giant's Mask, that's what they have the Mega Mushroom for.... :mellow:

Hey, Ganon, Where've ya been? I haven't seen you reply in the Forum OR Chat. So where've ya been? :blink:

Posted

instead of having young link a clone of adult link they should just make young link MM link and give him masks to turn him into either a goron a deku or a zora. that would be awesome! or just make them all different characters on the character select screen.

Posted

Yea. I'd Like to see Roy and/or Marth make a comeback. They were pretty good characters in Melee, and I'd love to see them come back Brawl with updated Graphics. Plus MR.Game&Watch, even though he can't be updated, just for the reason I want to see him face Wario. lol Battle of the wierd Attacks!

But yeah, I would DEFINATLY want to see Roy and/or Marth make a comeback. Plus maybe Ike.

Posted

Yea. I'd Like to see Roy and/or Marth make a comeback. They were pretty good characters in Melee, and I'd love to see them come back Brawl with updated Graphics. Plus MR.Game&Watch, even though he can't be updated, just for the reason I want to see him face Wario. lol Battle of the wierd Attacks!

But yeah, I would DEFINATLY want to see Roy and/or Marth make a comeback. Plus maybe Ike.

Oh, some more Ideas. I would also like to see Paper Mario in there, so there could be another 2D Character. For new Stages, I would like to see the NES Mario stage updated with New Super Mario Bros.'s Graphics. I would also like to see a stage based on World 1-3 (or was it 2-3? I forget) the one set one the back of a Wiggler (or whatever is's called) and parts of it's body would fly up at random, and anyone stuck on the peices for too long would get pushed off the screen.

But i still hope they bing back Marth and Roy.

Posted

ya marth and roy definetly need to be in brawl! ike would be awesome too but i really want hector from FE7. hes a big powerful guy with an axe. so that way we could have more variety in the FE characters