Super Smash Bros Brawl

2467 posts in this topic

Posted

i really want ganondorf to be able to use the sword he swings around his head in brawl.

Man, I have always wanted that. :mellow: Why can't I use it, though?!?! THERE'S NO "SWORD" BUTTON, OF COURSE! :angry: Darnit!

Posted

Man, I have always wanted that. :mellow: Why can't I use it, though?!?! THERE'S NO "SWORD" BUTTON, OF COURSE! :angry: Darnit!

y'know how we recently opened a topic asking how many times we hit Orca? seeing as It's hard to hit him 1000 times, what if he was a playable char in brawl? just a thought....

And I disagree with that NP Reader. Tingle COULD be a playable char! Know that he has his own game, he could use his sword and his bombs. One downside with him is if you fought in a coin match with him, and lost all his coins, he'd automatically go flying off the screen! It would suck, I know, but it would be funny, too! I know Tingle's Freshly picked rose coloured Rupee Land is currently a Japan-only game, but FE Was Japan-only when SSBM came out, and look! Marth and Roy made it in there! Hopefully, If they bring Tingle, then that could be a sing that Tingle's Freshly Picked Rose Coloured Rupee Land woul come to america, Europe, and Canada! I guess thaat's another Vote for Tingle's Freshly Picked Rose coloured rupee Land to come to North America! Nintendo, are you even reading this? even the slightest peek? :blink:

Posted

i really hope they give each character not only different colors but also, if possible with the character, different suits. like samus could have all her suits from echoes and mario all the different costumes he's had through the years. but i dont want them to do that if it will take away from the smash bros feel cuz that would suck...

Posted

i really hope they give each character not only different colors but also, if possible with the character, different suits. like samus could have all her suits from echoes and mario all the different costumes he's had through the years. but i dont want them to do that if it will take away from the smash bros feel cuz that would suck...

I ALWAYS WANTED SOMETHING LIKE THAT! Only it was like this...I thought that in the next smash bros. Game that they should expand the team colours! Examples: New White and Black Teams, Yellow Teams, Purple teams, and so on and so forth.

but yeah...that coul work.....Somehow..... :blink:

Posted

How 'bout Zant? I haven't played the game yet, but he looks kinda cool. And Midna too. ;) Midna for SSBB! B)

Posted

WOOOOOOOOOOOT! I At first saw Midna as an annoying...Thing....With an over-inflated Ego, but know he/she/it is kind of Cool. Aside from Link, Midna is my No.2 Idol!

There is a way the Devlopers should make that she could be in there: Link could Trnasfrom into a Wolf, and when he does, Midna would be on his back and could Use powerful Magic attacks. to further expand thge fun with Link, you could separate them and take control of either of them, both as P.1! Whcihever of the Chars you choose, The other would go on fighting, and would Sometimes Protect you. There could even be a cheat that lets you play as Midna!

Posted

!!!!!TWILIGHT PRINCESS SPOILER!!!!! IF YOU DONT WANT THE GAME SPOILED FOR YOU THEN DONT READ THIS POST!!!!!

i really really want twilight princess ganon and zelda in brawl! omg they are so cool! now zelda can be more melee orientated with her new sword and ganondorfs sword is way cool! and i also think it would be awesome if twilight princess ganon was in the game. not as a selectable character but as a boss more like how giga bowser was in ssbm. that would be awesome! its also possible that zant could be in there as well. after i fought him that was the first thing i thought of haha. he would be a little crazy and different but nevertheless he would be another good addition to the smash bros list :)

Posted

!!!!!TWILIGHT PRINCESS SPOILER!!!!! IF YOU DONT WANT THE GAME SPOILED FOR YOU THEN DONT READ THIS POST!!!!!

i really really want twilight princess ganon and zelda in brawl! omg they are so cool! now zelda can be more melee orientated with her new sword and ganondorfs sword is way cool! and i also think it would be awesome if twilight princess ganon was in the game. not as a selectable character but as a boss more like how giga bowser was in ssbm. that would be awesome! its also possible that zant could be in there as well. after i fought him that was the first thing i thought of haha. he would be a little crazy and different but nevertheless he would be another good addition to the smash bros list :)

How Come no one posts in this anymore? Waaaaaaa!!!! T_T :cry:

Anywho, I just got A new Idea!

Remember in Melee How you had to hit the Sandbag to unlokc stuff and it was always annoying?

Well maybe in brawl instead what they could do Is Replace Sandbag with the Pumpkin-Head Scarecrow from TP And you'd get a Specific No. of Points for Hitting him! (NOT, I REPEAT, NOT, ! Point all the Time. That is kjust so gay.) And the More Points You Unlock, the more things you could get....

For instacne:

20-30 Points: Upgraged Armor (Which weighs you down like the Metal block fro melee. The catch would be it could continuously be upgraged, but would slow your character down the heavier it wieghs. the second catch would be that you'd get less damage the more Armor you have. Round up enough points nad you could get the Magic Armor which renders you invincilbe. but then everyone you are fighting would have the magic armor (Not so for the other ones)

30-50 Points: Increasingly powerful Combo attacks (+1 for every point used to by this)

50-100 points: Temporary Invincibility based, again, on how mcu hpoints you put into it)

100-200 Points: Unlock "smash Orb" As an Item

200 - 300 Points: Unlock a New Stage (In multiplayer)

300 - 350 Points: Unlock a New, Special Stage Exclusive to the REVAMPED Single player mode

350 - 360 Points: Unlock New Attacks for a Character of your Choice

400 Points: Unlock a Special Third-Party Chracter

400-??? Points: Gain the Ability to change Snake's Arsenal

A nice catch to this Idea could be that the points would be Wii Points.

and so on and so forth

Revamped Single-Player Mode

This NEW Single-Player mode would Revolve around Characters Worlds from their Respective Games, I.E. Twilgtht Princess For Normal Link, WW Foir WW Link, Mushroom Kingdom for Mario, Special F-Zero Stages for Capt. Falcon, Kid Icarus Stages for Pit, Pokemon Stages for, well, Pokemon....

and so on and so forth, such as Stealth Missions for Snake

In their Respective Stages, Each character would go on a special task gives by other, non-playable characters (SOME Actually playable, such as Peach or Zelda) the begginner's level ones would just be like a Scavenger's Hunt, finding stuff for, say, Peach or Zelda. The IGHER ones would unlock more things areas in the Single player mode (Remember, character specific) where enemies would be, and for the higher level ones, you'd ultinmatly face You Rival (I.e. Bowser or Ganon) but the catch would be you'd have to andance through every character's Begginner levle Events. After you completed all the Task, Zelda (for Link) or Peach (For Mario) would be captured by your nemesis.

Now here's the Catch

For Mario, Yolu'd find Bowser, but then he would morph into GIGA-Bowser.

For Link, You'd Meat up with Ganon, but then you'd have to fight his Pet Beast, (You guessed it) Giga Boswer, then him

For snake, you'd be in a "Military" training area. Once you'd be done all the Tasks (Which would all be training versus *READ* ARTIFICIAL Nintendo Characters, which would really just be another way of syaing yer facing a fake computer version, and you could tweak it's Fighting Style to fit you needs.

For Pit, it would go Old-School and would just be a 3D Port of the Original. Beat that, and you either get to play the classic Kid Icarus, or a port of the Game boy game. Both undrer Pit's Profile as A Nice little Treat.)

For Kirby, you'd have to set free missing Kirbies, and the Boss would be Meta-Knight. After you complete all the tasks, You'd finnally face off against Meta-Knight, but he would be faster, and more powerful. The upside would be you'd get Kirby-Specific Powers along the Way.

Let me make a chart ot show you what I mean:

Begginers: Normal Minigames

Easy: Adventure mode

Medium Difficulty: Harder Adventure Mode

Hard: VERY Hard Adventure Mode

Very hard: EXTREMLY Hard Adventure mode

Final Showdown: Square off against Meta-Knight, with Special abilities Galore, and lots of Respawning Smash Orbs

and Meta-Knight would get harder for each difficulty

Easy: Well, Easy. (Lv.1, lol)

Normal: Harder (Lv.5)

Hard: Lv.7

Very Hard: Lv.8

Final showdown: Lv.9

WHEW! I'm beat!

So what do you gujys think of that?

Posted

I would really like to see:

Captain Olmar (Pikmin)

Bobbery (Paper Mario)

Skull Kid (Majora's Mask)

Midna Without Wolflink (Twilight Princess)

And Zant (Twilight Princess)

Those characters would be AWESOME in B R A W L!!

Posted

I would really like to see:

Captain Olmar (Pikmin)

Bobbery (Paper Mario)

Skull Kid (Majora's Mask)

Midna Without Wolflink (Twilight Princess)

And Zant (Twilight Princess)

Those characters would be AWESOME in B R A W L!!

yeah yeah

dude those characters would be really cool

i heard dark samus will be here

i hope she is

and i want dark link and a couple of some bad guys (instead of bowser and ganondorf)

Posted

Zant might be too wierd though. . . :mask:

Posted

well u never know

Posted

well u never know

Y'know how they had the flippers from Balloon Fight in Melee? I think they should have a classic NES (Or 3D) Baloon fight Stage, and you could actually pop the balloon fighters Baloons!

How does that sound?

Posted

That does sound cool!

Posted

New Trailer

Video Trailer

Overall, this game looks kickass. Especially the new characters. Metaknight, Pit, Zero Suit Samus and Wario. Solid Snake is interesting, because it is hard to think of a moveset with him.

All of the character's graphics improved from SSBM. (Except for Kirby, for some reason)

Post here what you think

kirby aint that special he's just a big scopp of pink bubble gum.. with stubby arms...

(>o.o)>