Super Smash Bros Brawl

2467 posts in this topic

Posted

Yes it is Mother 3.

Unfortunately Shigesato Itoi, the creator, has no plans to do anything with the series ever again.

Funnily enough Mother 3 would have been a 3D N64 Title. However the project was cancelled due to graphical problems.

But you should really play this game. I haven't done it justice with that story because it is even better when you play it. And there are lots of english guides for it too (like here), so really you don't need to understand Japanese. And if you decide to buy it, I advise getting it from here.

I believe it's $20 USD, plus $4/5 for postage.

---EDIT---

Wow, Peach's final smash really sucks.

Posted

I know.

I suggest that everyone who likes to spoil suprises for themselves should go on Youtube and look up "SSBB - E for All"

*COUGH* NEW STAGE!!!!!!! *COUGH*

If you want to know what I'm talking about, go here

Posted

yer, it was surprisingly obvious about that in the demo, you'd think they would've said something about it on the site...

as for peach's final smash, you've gotta admit it's her kinda style...kinda...peachy

Posted

yer, it was surprisingly obvious about that in the demo, you'd think they would've said something about it on the site...

as for peach's final smash, you've gotta admit it's her kinda style...kinda...peachy

O...M...G that was a very bad pun that was not at all funny. Well it sorta was but still badyou should have said it was fruity. :lol:

Posted

personnally, I think it's a worse pun in the actual game that they actually use peaches...

Posted

personnally, I think it's a worse pun in the actual game that they actually use peaches...

Thats true and scarry.

Posted

Her peaches look like photographs of actual peaches!!

Posted

Lol, I think they are, GM. xD

They did that in Melee too. If you look reeaallly close at the screen when there's food, you can see that its an actual photo! :D Or a really good render atleast. xP

Posted

I think they are no wander my friend got hungery while looking at the food.

Posted

Peach's Final Smash does stink...I mean, look at Mario, shooting a huge load if fire, Bowser, pretty much turning invincible, and Samus, launching this gigantic beam...

Then there's Peach. The screen goes pretty, and peaches fall from the sky. It's so boring that it puts her opponents to sleep.

I guess it could be useful if used tactically, but come on.

Posted

Yes, this new ability of peach's won't raise her rank on my least favorite smash bros characters.

Posted

The only good thing is about her is she kicks fire for a 50% chance of a ko.

Posted

wow. 10 posts are missing :huh:

ahem

my top 5 charicters will be:

link

sheik

pit

snake

pokemon trainer(me and my friend always wanted to be charizard :embarrassed: )

Posted

Pokefloats meets Flatzone? Coolies.

Now I stand back and smirk at all the people complaining that all the levels looked boring. Plus, the fact that the Mii channel and Wii Shop Channel songs are now in the game is... amusing? Mind-blowing? Interesting, certainly.

Posted

"Oh! That