Super Smash Bros Brawl

2467 posts in this topic

Posted

this was a really good idea for a stage. very creative

Posted

With all of this wierdness, do you guys think there's a possibility Phoenix Wright could be in this? Not that am I fan, but for those who are....

Posted

Phoenix Wright is from Capcom, so unlikely on that front, but he could be a third party assist trophy (I think we'd be unlikely to see him as a full character, but an assist trophy would be awesome.

Posted

who's pheonix wright? i ask to much questions :(

Posted

The main character from a series of lawyer-ing DS games. Not that I know more than that, though. :squint:

Pictochat stage looks kickin'. :lol:

Great idea: Wii communicates wirelessly with the DS, and someone perhaps can doodle pictures on the DS to make them appear in the stage? :unsure:

Posted

Phoenix Wright will probably yell OBJECTION!! and poke the other players. In the eye. For massive damage. :pokepoke:

It would've been cool though.

Posted

Oh... cool new stage! (I wonder If you could draw your own?)

Posted

it would be quite awesome if that were the case, when i first saw it I thought it was saying that there was wii-DS communications in SSBB as well...

Posted

it would be quite awesome if that were the case, when i first saw it I thought it was saying that there was wii-DS communications in SSBB as well...

Yeah, seriously.

Posted

Yea draw what ever you want like but I don't know what could you draw in the game. I wish you could draw clones to help you fight.

Posted

is sheik gonna be in Brawl?

Posted

Yes a/he is with Zelda again.

Posted

That would be a good way to allow player to talk during a match. If while battling they could do Wi-fi picto chat. A thing in the corner of the screen could signify a new message.

It'd be a nice way to add more communication and friendliness on an online match.

Posted

The first time I saw the new stage,I thought "chatroom".Don't ask why...I've been talking with Anna for so long I've forgotten what she looks like and I now think she's a username....But then i saw her today.

Posted

Okay, I've found some good stuff; but I'll start off with things that interest me :biggrin::

It's new pork city:

Click Here.

Videos of Gameplay with new info:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iNOIZq6wjAU

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermov...aylist=featured

Websites:

http://press.nintendo.com/object?id=9713 (login:guest; Password:nintendo)

Game storyline:

In multiplayer games, characters from all Nintendo universes meet up in Nintendo locales to duke it out. In the solo mode called "The Subspace Emissary," the world of Smash Bros. is invaded by an entity called the Ancient Minister and his army of creatures, called "The Primid." Normally, characters come alive in the world of Smash Bros. to do battle, then turn back into trophies when defeated. However, the Ancient Minister starts turning characters into trophies to harness their power, then detonates bombs that suck pieces of the world back into his realm of Subspace. Eventually, all the characters must work together to defeat the invading creatures from Subspace - this is accomplished by playing through side-scrolling levels

Unconirmed: Tails and Heavily Armored Pokey Assist Trophies.

Demo Final smashes: