Hyrule ID

59 posts in this topic

Posted

I decided it would be fun to make a little thing called Hyrule ID. They're pretty much ID cards for your sig, that tell a bit about of yourself. Here's an example:

HyruleID_Arcanelord.jpg

Templates

Order One: (10 Rupees)

Template:
Species:
Blurb:[/codebox]

Template: Which template you would like. (Link above)

Species: Human, Hylian, Zora, Goron, etc.

Clan: What army you've joined. (Can put "none")

Blurb: Information about yourself. (Can be fictional or not.)

[size=5][b]Update:[/b][/size] (5 rupees)

[codebox]ID:
Updates needed:

ID: Link to your Hyrule ID. (Proof of Purchase, basically)

Updates needed: Self explanatory.

Submit a Template: (3 ideas = A free update.)

Idea: 

So you can contribute to the shop!!!

---

I will use your current avatar and title.

Any invalid orders will be ignored.

Please don't spam.

Yes, I call myself Hiltamgi. There's a reason to that. (PM me if you think you know it. Anyone who figures it out gets a free ID or two free updates.)

Posted

pretty cool I was just thinking of making this type of thing...

I've made one myself pretty happy on the result:

hyruleidcard.png

Arcanelord maybe we can both do this?

Posted

I think you guys should team up!

Template: it won't let me see them.

Species: Human

Clan: Great army of Hyrule

Blurb: Link Player was just a young boy, when he was looking around the wheat field, he saw a green item. Unable to make out its shadow, he walked closer to the mysterous item. And what he saw, was nothing he has seen before. A magic bottle. He picked it up, looking at it like it was an alien. Wondered and confused, he finally decided to drink the potion. The next thing he did, he did it with magic. He pointed at a wheat barrel, and it turned to bread. Now he travels along Hyrule, looking what can answer what mighty power the green bottle gave him.

Posted

Since you're making them, I'll be the tester this time.

Template: The template in the example.(I can't see the photobucket)

Clan: The Sinking Goron

Blurb: Paddymac was born in the marshlands of the highlands of Scotland. His parents loved and cared him until he was 5 when a he was moved away from his parents for unknown reasons. Paddymac was moved to the very north of Scotland where he was placed under the care of Anne and Pat Kierans. He is happy under the care of his new parents. He now sees his parents once a season.

Posted

I'll get working in a little while. (I'll see what I can do about the Template thing)

---

pretty cool I was just thinking of making this type of thing...

I've made one myself pretty happy on the result:

hyruleidcard.png

Arcanelord maybe we can both do this?

Probably... I'll think about it.

Edit: The Template page should now be working.

Posted

Template: The Hyrule Sunset one.

Species: Twilit King

Clan: The Twilight Army

Blurb: FreckleFart, Zant's crazy-twice-as-evil twin, was created when the shadow from Ganondorf made contact with the light from the Master sword. FreckleFart has the power to bend others to his will, and is immune to both light and dark magic. He appears to those who are about to die, and tries to bargain with them. He can give them a new life, but only if they promise to spend a lifetime as one of his servants.

Yah, it's a bit long, so if it doesn't fit, cut it off after "and is immune to both light and dark magic".

Posted

Completed:

HyruleID_LinkPlayer.jpg

HyruleID_Paddymac.jpg

HyruleID_FreckleFart.jpg

Posted

Template: One with Link in the background

Clan: Keaton

Blurb: zeldafancs originated when Link re-entered the twilight after gathering the shattered pieces of the broken gateway. Link split into two forms, one with courage and light, and another with evil and darkness...Link's light side was finally free of this "Link" to his own evil, so he decided to call himself a name that glows with holy light...zeldafancs

make the pic a cool one I still say your a master at these things i mean look at the other ones you made they're awesome :biggrin:

Posted

Template: One with Link in the background

Clan: Keaton

Blurb: zeldafancs originated when Link re-entered the twilight after gathering the shattered pieces of the broken gateway. Link split into two forms, one with courage and light, and another with evil and darkness...Link's light side was finally free of this "Link" to his own evil, so he decided to call himself a name that glows with holy light...zeldafancs

make the pic a cool one I still say your a master at these things i mean look at the other ones you made they're awesome :biggrin:

Thanks. :embarrassed: Oh, and do you want the one that Link Player wanted, or a different one. (Most of them have Link in them lol.)

Posted

haha try this one:

here

Posted

haha try this one:

here

Uh... ok. I guess I'll make that into a template. :embarrassed: Thanks for the contribution.

Posted

no prob I like that pic a lot so... :zelda:

Posted

Thanks for the ID. The rupees should be at your doorstep right now. if that is you haven't already gotten them.

Posted

can't wait till it's done :biggrin:

Posted

can't wait till it's done :biggrin:

Template: the shinyest

Species: garo

Clan: the super awesome 100% 1337 clan of light and darkness

Blurb: after leaving the sinking goron to make his unsername and robes shiner LDGM decided to fill in a blub for a signiature which he isn't even going to pay arcanelord for, just to see if he'll do it. he'll have to read this to make the actual ID but litlle does he know that LDGM is doing this out of boredom and has no intention on ever looking over this topic again.