Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Heiring of grievances

143 posts in this topic

Posted

Knuckle: i do this because im hoping eventually this will be a better forum. many of you dont like suggestions, however. oh well

GM: thats what i mean about open minded. You delete all of her posts because you dont get her, or you dont like her opinions. Not everyone in life is going to agree with you, and you wont always have control over things like you do on this site.

What is there to get? I delete her post because she's offended countless members and the entire reason she's here is to make asses out of us. All she wants is for us to be miserable. Banning her wouldn't work. This probably won't either, but its worth a try.

I can assure you that its going to be "a better forum." We love each other here, and we're all happy here. There's nothing that your doing to make this a better place for yourself. Bringing us all down and singling us out won't make it a more comfortable place for you. You'd have an easier time just leaving.

Stop trying to make us sound like arrogant immature jerks. You're not going to turn the tables. You're the bad guy here, not anyone else. No one is complaining but you. We're all happy, if your not, then leave.

Posted

It wasn't meant to be an argument though!!! :angry: Plus, her first topic was a disgrace to really anyone who liked the Kokiris in OoT and liked Saria. Or Link x Saria as a couple. It just made me really angry.

Plus the fact that she just lives to make us look like complete idiots. Not cool.

then I will apologize to you on her behalf, because you are a rational person. but i still say that thread was funny. and they are just video game characters. one persons opinion should not affect yours.

Posted

What is there to get? I delete her post because she's offended countless members and the entire reason she's here is to make asses out of us. All she wants is for us to be miserable. Banning her wouldn't work. This probably won't either, but its worth a try.

I can assure you that its going to be "a better forum." We love each other here, and we're all happy here. There's nothing that your doing to make this a better place for yourself. Bringing us all down and singling us out won't make it a more comfortable place for you. You'd have an easier time just leaving.

Nah, that'd be no fun if i just left, now would it?

Posted

Stop trying to make us sound like arrogant immature jerks. You're not going to turn the tables. You're the bad guy here, not anyone else. No one is complaining but you. We're all happy, if your not, then leave.

Posted

#1. I never once said i was the good guy. maybe im playing devils advocate =D

#2. i am happy. it gives me great pleasure to vent my anger.

also, i like to reminisce in the trivial problems i used to be oh so acquainted to.

and #3, i would appreciate it if you would follow your own rules and watch your language. I am at least extending you that courtesy

Posted

If you want to improve the forum, then you'll achieve nothing by antagonizing eveyone. If you really want to just make things better, you need to offer constructive criticism and try to get along witheveryone, and even then there will be points where people will disagree with you. Just do that, and pretty soon, you'll have helped us out a great deal instead of being a headache.

Posted

#1. I never once said i was the good guy. maybe im playing devils advocate =D

#2. i am happy. it gives me great pleasure to vent my anger.

also, i like to reminisce in the trivial problems i used to be oh so acquainted to.

and #3, i would appreciate it if you would follow your own rules and watch your language. I am at least extending you that courtesy

#1. Then why are you trying to make me feel guilty?

#2. Try venting your anger somewhere else.

#3. Ass. Ass. Ass. Ass. Aassssssss!

Ass.

Posted

If you want to improve the forum, then you'll achieve nothing by antagonizing eveyone. If you really want to just make things better, you need to offer constructive criticism and try to get along witheveryone, and even then there will be points where people will disagree with you. Just do that, and pretty soon, you'll have helped us out a great deal instead of being a headache.

another thank you from me. knuckle, you have just extened the second rational argument today. conratulations.

as for the constructive critisism, ive already offered a lot, but sice i am already hated (and rightfully so) nobody will listen to my advice evven if it is good advice.

Posted

#1. Then why are you trying to make me feel guilty?

#2. Try venting your anger somewhere else.

#3. Ass. Ass. Ass. Ass. Aassssssss!

Ass.

more irrationality, mostly rising from frustration. and i enjoy venting here. obviously you do too.

Posted

GM, you make a lot of good points, but you aren't going to get rid of this guy by arguing. If you try to figure out why he keeps coming back here first then you have a better chance of fixing the problem.

Posted

I've tried, but he's being irrational. ;)

Posted

MY HEIRING OF GRIEVANCES!!!

1. catgirl needs to grow up (the most)

I need to grow up, huh? Why the heck am I the one who has to grow up?

Posted

I need to grow up, huh? Why the heck am I the one who has to grow up?

catgirl if you will please read on i have explained why she said that and why she has been on your back more than anyone elses. it is just her sense of humor. you'd have to know her.

Posted

Then maybe we should just ignore him. When he wants to act mature, then we'll talk to him. Truth be told, I'm amazed you can even deal with him for this long GM.

Posted

Thank you Knuckle.

@Iamgod: Malon has the stupidest reason ever for bashing Cat Girl. Its ridiculous. "An odd sense of humor" is a horrible excuse. Malon has issues.