Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pet Peeves

96 posts in this topic

Posted

So what really bugs you guys? What's a pet peeve that you just can't stand? Whistling really drives me nuts when someone is doing it somewhere I can hear them and they are around a long time. Like when someone I live with whistles for like 30 minutes. It drives me crazy lol... especially since people usually are terrible whistlers!

Posted

Heh, whistling is a bad habit of mine. I whistle when i'm bored. I like to whistle "twisted nerves" from kill bill. >.<

And I don't like girls that have a boyfriend every week. Which is common to see in school. They tick me off. Cause they are so shallow.

Posted

I hate those girls too

Posted

A noob using a Banshee in Halo Demo. I then have to whoop the noobs butts (Parden mah French.) with another Banshee. Not alot bugs me, though.

Posted

I pretty much said everything that bugs me in the other Pet Peeve topic... :)

Posted

Watching people suck at a game I'm good at...

Posted

man! i so agreee wif kew... i was at kews house 1 day and 1 of our friends wer playing and was doing so bad and were like doing nuts cus we knew wat to do and got so... hypo and... well u knwo the rest lol...

ask kew he knows...

Posted

same here...that's one I didn't mention... :)

Posted

I hate it when people don't pay attention when something is being said (especially at school) and whoever was saying has to day it again (especially when its me saying it) :angry:

Posted

I hate it when I have to go soft on someone who cant even play the game right. <_<

Posted

I often do that when I'm playing my friends in SSBM... I am usually first by a long way... it's really annoying when I play my sister, though...

Posted

yer i agreee wif true gamer aswell... i h8 playing against a novice in a game ur a pro at... and the get all crazy cus ur winning then they go and tell on you... o.0

Posted

I hate it when people brag about beating a level in a small amount of time but they used cheats and you want to play it seriously the first time you do the level, so they say "Ha ha, you took SOOOOO long on that level!" (This happens ALOT with Star Craft and War Craft.)

(I like to play a game or even just one level on my own without using cheats for the first time, and then once I do it on my own, I will use cheats just to see what they are like. Doing it yourself gives more of a reward.)

Posted

i just cant handle doing 1 level on age of empires wifout using cheats o.0

its so hard... and slow... and... s...l...o...w...

Posted

when you are having an argument with someone and you know your right but the insist you are wrong i had that argument with my aunt about my age that really sad :embarrassed: