Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pet Peeves

96 posts in this topic

Posted

People who continuously hold a group back for stupid reasons. My school band is great, but it can be better if those few people that hold us back by talking and being obnoxious just leave the band. <_<

Posted

I absolutely HATE people who think they understand your problems because they met with a SIMILAR fate. It's like "I know how you must feel." I'm like "Ehm.. No you don't." No matter what the problem might be, it's different for all of us and such. Also, I hate people on msn or what not when you say you're busy and they start asking "With what?" or just type on like you haven't said anything at all. It's weird. ><

Posted

Once you get a little older, if you act 'mature', people will think you're boring. Adults only tell kids to act mature, but no one likes older teens and adults to be mature all the time. It's ironic. Be immature and have fun. Only uptight adults trying to feel superior to kids will try to force a kid to grow up and act boring. There's a time and place for everything of course, but adults often go above enforcing appropriate maturity. Have fun with life.

Posted

Well, I'm sort of allergic to girls. I hate messing up (which seems to happen alot), and going to sleep Usually the only time I get really scared is when I'm sleeping. (Horrible Nightmares), and being ignored by the ghost I try to talk to.

Posted

I have a lot of peeves, so I will break them up into categories

• Work
    • People who believe that since I work on the checkout I know about everything that happens
    • People who swipe their credit cards before I have pressed any buttons.

[*]School

• People that think saying my name is funny. (WTF? I have a common name, there is nothing funny about it)
    • People that make fun of my accent, I'm English and I live in New Zealand
    • People that refuse to shut up in class. I do want to learn, these are very important years!
    • People that think me being intelligent is an insult to them
    • People that refuse to try in class.

[*]Home

• My brother using my stuff

Thats all i can think of now. I have alot of peeves, but I'm good at controlling myself.

Posted

I hate it when people don't take you seriously. >_>

I also hate when someone promises to change and doesn't. >_>

Posted

I hate it when..... people argue for the sake of arguing! It's so frustrating!

By the way, there is nothing wrong with whistling... :embarrassed:

Posted

I have a lot of peeves, so I will break them up into categories
  • Work
    • People who believe that since I work on the checkout I know about everything that happens
    • People who swipe their credit cards before I have pressed any buttons.

[*]School

• People that think saying my name is funny. (WTF? I have a common name, there is nothing funny about it)
    • People that make fun of my accent, I'm English and I live in New Zealand
    • People that refuse to shut up in class. I do want to learn, these are very important years!
    • People that think me being intelligent is an insult to them
    • People that refuse to try in class.

[*]Home

• My brother using my stuff

Thats all i can think of now. I have alot of peeves, but I'm good at controlling myself.

Don't worry I live in Australia, I have an American accent, but I come from Indonesia. Get your head around that!

Posted

what i hate is:

complainers

haters

racists

steorotypics

bullies

people in school who wont shut up

people who dont care about their lifes

stupid suicide people

people who hate their parents

and people who say u dont know how it is to be me

P.S. ask me if u want me to explain

Posted

Ok, more peeves...

Suicidal People.

People that think their lives are the worst.

People that think they know exactly me.

People that refuse to believe that I can have insight into their lives.

People that take things too seriously.

People that don't take things seriously enough. There is a balance dude!

People that can't understand that I can be goofy and serious, just at different times.

People that think that because I can't do something, means that I don't know how.

Oh and Midna, WTF!

:lol: LOL At least I have a sexy accent, American accents are rarely considered sexy. Hooray for James Bond!

Posted

We've got a lot of peeves...

Posted

Oh and Midna, WTF!

:lol: LOL At least I have a sexy accent, American accents are rarely considered sexy. Hooray for James Bond!

I dunno if I have a sexy accent. I pronounce words almost competely like an American, but the Latin accent is still there... Dunno if that's sexy for girls.

Posted

i dont have and WILL NEVER have the american accent, my accent is too cool to change into that

i never heard myself though so i dont know if girls find it hot, but i do have over 25 friends that are girls

:D

Posted

But how old are you Emmanuel? You're like 12 or something, right? At that age, hotness isn't really a factor. Any girl that likes (I mean really likes you) you at your age is probably just trying to act older than she is. If she still likes you in a couple of years, then its better...

Get to my age (15) and girls start actually liking you, I'm just lucky to have an edge in my accent, which I didn't have in england.

And I think Spanish accents are probably considered hot, I'm too old to lose my accent properly, I might end up with Kiwi overtones, but you'll know I'm English.

Posted

Closed-mindedness. I absolutely hate it. That and people being intentionally ignorant. -_-