I Hate Being a Female

94 posts in this topic

Posted

xD

I know. CG, remember Jessica Crew? I dropped my folder on her foot in 2nd grade, and she told Mr. H that I had pushed my desk on it so she got to have it up on a cushioned chair all day, moaning about it. >>

And it was your brand new one, too! Nothing in it! XD

Posted

xD

I know. CG, remember Jessica Crew? I dropped my folder on her foot in 2nd grade, and she told Mr. H that I had pushed my desk on it so she got to have it up on a cushioned chair all day, moaning about it. >>

I have only one thing to say...wuss

Posted

I'm even lucky i meeting non-girly girls on muh forums.This is probably the only place I feel safe from girly girls XD, no seriuosly. I wond how will i EVER meet a GIRL in real life that is a NON-GIRLY GIRL! And girly girls are cry babies! At one time my school was having gym.The girls were playing catch and I( i'm good at basketball) did a super jump, caught the ball, as i stated in my prof. i like teasing girls XD, and one girl was like wah wah wah coach!! he stole my ball!

I was like WTF? you cry baby?!(in my mind)

I feel so safe on these forums.Even in MMORPGs i still meet girly girls! Typically, to me "Forum = friend :)"

HOly crap as i was posting i just got a flash back of the evil-girls who used to pick on me when i was in 2nd grade.It makes me angry so much..SD>dsdoas idk (I get hyper and have more strength when I'm angry, I am restraining myself from typing hyperly!)CAN i please let off my steam? ok here it goes:ASdsksadjsauourwosdtuipdulawdhdokiodflitrlkgdkjgkdlkfjksadjkksljadkdjskljcj

aslkjlkjxflnlkjvoijweipjrpiwejuri23874091ueioquriv3uvp93u849vj2riwp943v-5rewiruphhebdsjhdjsahdhwilvue921472vehfljhfo;iuvo3uroeviy70e875r3ouyladhldjyhsau

yduvyeduwydueyrfduiwyviru3(boy that felt good :unsure:

Posted

Glad you feel safe here, lol. Known fact: Girly Girls hate video games.

You'll be safe on a gamer forum, lol.(Especially one with hate topics towards them, lol)