Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

THE PANDA PROJECT

248 posts in this topic

Posted

You guys realize, simultaneously as this one instance/event occurs, there are 50 more of people similar to my role doing the exact same thing to other scouted sites

It's not upto me to decide what we do or not, it's up to the Great Panda

Posted (edited)

dumass thats the same thing thats happening to hyrule.net

were being overtaken by terrorists

Hey you, yes you. The one with the keyboard. Look at this. You see this? Read it:

They were never hostile. They didn't come in here threatening you to join us. As I said before, they never did any harm but change the site a little.

Edit: And you spelled "dumbass" wrong, dumbass.

Edited by UltimateZeldaFan (see edit history)

Posted

You guys realize, simultaneously as this one instance/event occurs, there are 50 more of people similar to my role doing the exact same thing to other scouted sites

It's not upto me to decide what we do or not, it's up to the Great Panda

The "Great Panda"? You really are a friggen cult! Are you really that low? Is the "Great Panda" your god or something? I'm sorry, but this is the most idiotic thing I've ever seen!

Posted

The "Great Panda"? You really are a friggen cult! Are you really that low? Is the "Great Panda" your god or something? I'm sorry, but this is the most idiotic thing I've ever seen!

The Great Panda is merely the codename for our leader..

Posted

ok i need to go now but when i come back i expect you to be gone

and tell the great panda to get lost

Posted

ok i need to go now but when i come back i expect you to be gone

and tell the great panda to get lost

You "expect" us to be gone but will we really be gone? That depends.

Posted

Now even one of our own members is trying to screw up the site

Haha. Not when it's already happened.

Posted

The Great Panda is merely the codename for our leader..

like I said, you're a cult. Your symbol is a panda holding a terrorist gun, how does that mean peace? here, this is you:

Posted

like I said, you're a cult. Your symbol is a panda holding a terrorist gun, how does that mean peace? here, this is you:

Hahaha, oh wow. You know, you should become a graphic designer. With those skills in editing, you could make some serious money.

No, not really. Don't get so excited. It was sarcasm.

Posted

Now wait a second. If you want peace, you aren't doing a good job of making it. If you intend to try and overthrow the governments, it's going to cause another war. Possibly the largest and most afflicting yet. Your cause for peace will turn against you and land us in a larger heap of war. Then, countries would turn against each other, looking to blame. So it would become believed that "They did this! Let's pay them back!" and the possible World War III can be started. The WW III is only a possibility, but known from past causes of many horrible happenings(Holocaust, for example) have been caused out of trying to blame others for what has happened and then someone takes that and convinces them all it's true. Humans can never truly be at peace because of our emotions. Because there are so many of us. I want peace as much as you, but I see what this will cause in the end. Just think about it. Think about this site's uproar and blow it up into the world. With weapons and rivalries. You'll break up families. Some from a family will like this cause, others won't, and families will be broken apart in conflicts. That's happened in the past and the past always tends to repeat itself, good or bad.

Posted

... I'm joining PANDA now.

Posted

Ya know panda guy, tell "the great panda" to go eat some bamboo and forget trying to make peace, you're not gonna get it EVER. People will always have enemies it's part of our nature. Besides, why does hacking hyrule.net have to do with trying to force peace onto the world? What do you want with us?

Posted

o.k..............em...er.............right.......im gonna back away now....

Posted

:huh: You are looking for some inteligent recruites... here

:unsure:

I don't see anyone intelectual here

Here is proof:

arguingOnTheInternet.jpg

You are at the wrong place mr panda

And with the wrong ideals :fear:war :fear:

Posted (edited)

It kind of makes me sad that people are actually buying this.

This is obviously just a big joke, in fact it's a blatant rip-off of J-Day, but with Panda's replacing Tingle.

Regardless of what I say, the moron who is pretending to be the Panda will refute what I say (and more than likely censor my post) so any attempt for me to explain this situation is futile. The joke will continue, someone will go gotcha and you'll all feel like idiots.

To anyone who believes this:

You are a sad little man.

I'm going to bed.

Edited by Crusnik (see edit history)