Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

THE PANDA PROJECT

248 posts in this topic

Posted

if mr. panda isn't just dustin playing a trick on us, then I am not happy. and if it isn't dustin, then I have a mesage for him:

you are an idiot, because you are hopelessly trying to overthrow something using people over the interweb that you will never meet nor see who will do nothing for you in the physical world. you are trying this because you are a fat retarded person with no life who will end up living in your mother's basement (saying that don't already). if it is not this, then you're just a souless jerk who enjoys playing tricks on people because you (once again) have no life and will never have a girl friend (or boy friend depending on who you are). So please leave our site, because you have a hopeless cause, and you have no life. May you die horrible death, idiot.

You didn't read my introduction, then..

We are a 1000-strong armed force that draws from 20 member states. 13 of these states contain live munitions facilities that we have jurisdiction over. Now, the internet is not the medium, yet you narrow minded individuals can not comprehend that.

The internet is the medium in which people such as me from our Recruiting Office utilize to obtain prospective members that would not be possible in the physical world.

The reason why it's not possible in the physical world? Because there exists more such simple minded imbeciles such as 'quazy1' over there. As observed in our preparation phase (the time before we went public), we saw the trend that I have endlessly stated. That is, there exists many individuals from gaming communities such as these that are willing to join the cause AND have the skills to boot.

MOST importantly, there is no stopping us once we start, so unless you have something constructive to say, please don't say it at all.

Posted

what in god's name? :wacko:

Posted

the difference is the means they get to their goal

and i have been calling you an idiot because it is simply IMPOSSIBLE to unify the world

and may i ask what government your going after first

oh and quazy1 nicely said

thanks.

hey panda, arcticfire just owned you!

Posted

Oh, and by the way, if you want to get personal than I'll tell you a little bit about myself.

I'm an electrical engineer and professor at the University of Toronto, and I don't live with my mother..

Posted

thanks.

I believe that if you were to read what I type, you would consider yourself 'owned'.

Posted

I'm so sorry, but every time you post, I almost die of laughter!

Posted

thanks.

I did? I'm simply stating my personal opinion on capitalism. No pwnage intended. I think you put the wrong name because you quoted something different.

Posted

I'm so sorry, but every time you post, I almost die of laughter!

You're lacking something upstairs.

Do you fail in school?

Posted

I did? I'm simply stating my personal opinion on capitalism. No pwnage intended. I think you put the wrong name because you quoted something different.

no, I was saying thanks to someone who commented about my message to the bear. But you did pwn the man in his mother's basement.

Posted (edited)

If everyone would take a bite out of this fortune cookie, they may all come to a resolution. :unsure:

"Show hospitality. Not Hostility"

-Chef Nonsense

Edited by Chef Nonsense (see edit history)

Posted

I'm beginning to enjoy this topic

Posted

If everyone would take a bite out of this fortune cookie, they may all come to a resolution. :unsure:

"Show hospitality. Not Hostility"

-Chef Nonsense

That's a good quote, and expresses many of our ideals.

As you can tell through this very thread even, CLASS IS THE ROOT OF CONFLICT. To be precise, class differences. Society these days fuel it, and we can not even LIVE. THE RESULT? The next generation which is produced turns out like this.

NOW, let me put it into perspective, too

This gaming community was selected because it's users have an average higher thinking ability than the rest of the world. Now, if we look at this channel and observe how many of the intolerant we have, let's multiply this level of intolerance by approximately 1.25, which will equal the ratio of intolerant to tolerant IN THE WORLD

Interesting stuff, isn't it?

Posted

You're lacking something upstairs.

Do you fail in school?

and thats coming from someone who is trying to take over the world oh my god i am cacking myself

what happend are you doing this because you got something you dident want for your birthday and only taking over the world will satisfy your LEWD urges

oh and i just talked to frecklefart and he says "

**** you

have a nice day

Posted

PLEASE, people.

Read the first post before commenting

Posted

That's a good quote, and expresses many of our ideals.

As you can tell through this very thread even, CLASS IS THE ROOT OF CONFLICT. To be precise, class differences. Society these days fuel it, and we can not even LIVE. THE RESULT? The next generation which is produced turns out like this.

NOW, let me put it into perspective, too

This gaming community was selected because it's users have an average higher thinking ability than the rest of the world. Now, if we look at this channel and observe how many of the intolerant we have, let's multiply this level of intolerance by approximately 1.25, which will equal the ratio of intolerant to tolerant IN THE WORLD

Interesting stuff, isn't it?

Now see, you are such a low life that you're telling us we're smart and such just so we'll join your pathetic attempt to "take over the world", are you really that desparate for attention? I think Ralan Bek is right, you must be one sad sad person.