Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

THE PANDA PROJECT

248 posts in this topic

Posted

Dustin/a doesn't even have any power I doubt it. And Why did you take Dustin/a's power's but not the rest of the mods'?

Posted

Sshhh!

Quit giving them more reason to patch up holes in this. :unsure:

It's just becoming a bigger mess to clean up. :unsure:

Posted

Per vox of meus animus EGO expello vos quod totus quisnam vos noceo per ut caligo depths of vestri pectus pectoris permitto exaro terminus of vicis.

Per vox of meus animus EGO expello vos quod totus quisnam vos noceo per ut caligo depths of vestri pectus pectoris permitto exaro terminus of vicis.

Posted

OMFG!!!!!

fat ass bears >_> go **** off or something, just leave this site alone, and if you really think some of us have "Actual skill" then why didn't you just PM the ones with skill and keep this all a secret? you know, not all of us are lame ass retards like you, we could tell the government or something if this is true.

and if it's an april fools day joke why didn't they wait until it was almost april?

*homophobic choice of word in trying to insult you all* >_>

Posted (edited)

Dustin/a doesn't even have any power I doubt it. And Why did you take Dustin/a's power's but not the rest of the mods'?

Ok, if you were in chat last night (obviously not) you would have seen Sahaqiel say SEVERAL times that he can't ban or change the warning level of any one in this topic. Now, if you'll look closely, You'll see that I am a Pandarator. And that just shows how much power we have. We didn't just switch our names over to the mod or admin side. We completely made a new group involving PANDA.

Edited by UltimateZeldaFan (see edit history)

Posted

All the 'age 13 and under's are believing them. This is so funny to watch!

If I hacked Hyrle.net, first of all, I WOULDN'T make it public, just strip all o the mods and admins of thier powers, then delete the chat, then the forum, and ONLY THEN would I f*ck up the front page.

Posted

All the 'age 13 and under's are believing them. This is so funny to watch!

If I hacked Hyrle.net, first of all, I WOULDN'T make it public, just strip all o the mods and admins of thier powers, then delete the chat, then the forum, and ONLY THEN would I f*ck up the front page.

Paddymac, READ THE TOPIC. We are not doing this to just hack you. We are doing this for recruitment. And from what I've seen, we just had a few more members join on our side.

Posted

Isn't it a little early for an April Fool's Day joke?

Posted

Isn't it a little early for an April Fool's Day joke?

Isn't that EXACTLY what proves it isn't a joke? You people calling this a "Joke" are just trying to hide from the fact that it is not a joke. This is actually happening. It's not going to end with "Haha, that was a funny joke, guys."

Posted

Lawl.

Just...

Lawl.

:embarrassed:

UZF's acting like a cop.

It's...

So unUZF-ish.

:cry: For some reason, this makes Vivi sad.

I'ma just sleep this one out, 'kay? Not joining no 'sides'. Zzz Back to my yummy yaoi.

Tiny edit for you all: I think you're all taking this a bit too seriously.

Srsly.

Posted

He's right. It's not a joke. My friend whose family talks a lot about politics knows about them. It's no joke. But that doesn't mean we're giving in!

Grandmaster Panda hear my call. Per vox of meus animus EGO expello vos quod totus quisnam vos noceo per ut caligo depths of vestri pectus pectoris permitto exaro terminus of vicis.

Grandmaster Panda hear my call. Per vox of meus animus EGO expello vos quod totus quisnam vos noceo per ut caligo depths of vestri pectus pectoris permitto exaro terminus of vicis.

Posted

People taking it srsly.

IE.

Him.

>>;

Sorry, dear.

You really are starting to freak me out.

Posted

OK, supposing it is real, what other sites have been 'hacked'? Eh?!

I agree Vivi, people are taking it a little too srsly.

Posted

OK, supposing it is real, what other sites have been 'hacked'? Eh?!

I agree Vivi, people are taking it a little too srsly.

Love ya. ;3

But

I guess

We'll find out wut's up

At some point...

'til then.

-turns up 'How Far We've Come'- I believe, it's all coming to an end, oh well, I guess, we're gonna pretend, let's see how far we've come, let's see how far we've come~~

Posted

Yup. I think I'll refrain from this topic for a while, and wait for this to go away/reveal itself.

Bye Panda Boy!