Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ultimate RP

948 posts in this topic

Posted

Ness shakily stood to his feet, willing himself to continue. There was a loud Bray(Brey? :huh: )and the gallping of hooves sounded, followed by battle cries, the singing of arrows, the clatter of weapons, the splash of water, and Ganondorf stared motionlessly into the forest. Pouring out of the trees were Pegasis, warriors, female warriors with bows and packed quivers, and each Pegasus carried a sack in it's mouth that loked like it had something in it, that clanked against something else. The pegasis left the sacks at each of their feet and charged Ganon, who cried out in terror and spun around. Leaing the Vast army now at the heroes' disposal in the dust. A young girl with a silver Tiara stepped out of the large group of Female warriors, carrying a bow made of silver, inlaid with gold. "I am Artemis, and i am pleased to lend you my maidens." The godess bowed her head slightly, and disappeared. A silver Pegasus stepped forward. "Zeus has commanded us to aid you in this great battle." He bowed and reurned to his bretheren. The male warriors did the same, except Athena had commanded them. They each picked up the sack at their feet and marveled at the items they contained. Ness had a gleaming gold baseball bat, with a spike on one side. Lucas had small medalion that focused his PK power. Niel held a long, two handed broadsword, a split ran down the middle, connected at the hilt, and a little cross bar near the top. It was supprisingly light, an sharp, but posessed no electrical abilitys. Later, Niel found out it gave off tremendous heat. It cut through a rock, leaving melted stone along the center. Anna had a curved Scemitar, with a thin, shap, silver blade,attatched to a golden hilt. It was quick, and sharp. Roy had a Bronze bladem it was quick, and poisonous. Link had a red bladed, black hilted sword, with a red jewel. it dimmed the light made by zelda faintly, this was a sword of pure shadow. One touch of the blade by someone other than the wielder, dissolved instantly. Anna had a small replica of the triforce, only silver. It made her dizzy with power at first, but after she practiced with her powers, she got better at it. It kept her from losing power.

Ganon stormed out of the room he had just confronted Sundim in. He was furious, how did she expect him to withstand such an army by himself? He snorted, and continued along the hallway. She had told him that next time he failed, she'd banish him! He didn't fail! She just over estimated him is all...He slammed through a door and looked out the window. The army just over the river, waiting...

Posted

OHMYGOD GOLDEN BASEBALL BAT! XD WITH A SHARP POINTY OBJECT ON IT! XD

Ness held up the bat, looking at the pure holiness of it. To him, it was mory holy than Paula's Holy Frying Pan. "I deem this bat holy..." Ness said, eyes shining brigthy. "I-its so...so shiny..." Lucas said, stroking his medallion, a smile on his face. Everyone continued to marvel at their new weapons.

Artemis stepped forward. "Now heroes, these gifts will aid you in the great battle against the evil forces of Sundim. Use them well. We will depart for the heavens, and leave you with this army. Denelm is counting on you." She finished, with a warm smile on her face. Lucas looked at her as if he was sad to see her go. "Do not fret, child. Your strentgth is in your numbers and your will to fight for whats right." Artemis and the other gods stepped back, there was a flash of bright light, and they were gone.

Posted

Kool!(Anna got two things...:P)

What did Zelda get? Aw well, it'd take to long to get something for everyone...

Anna went and sat by Link. "Are you ok?" She talked quietly to him. He looked up at her. He had been sitting with his head in his hands. His neck had the imprints of where Ganondorf grabbed him and he was still having trouble breathing. He nodded. "You lier." She said. link smiled slightly. "You always know..." he said horsely. "Maybe you should sit this one out, and-" "NO!" Anna stared into Link's eyes. They were as detirmed as ever, he refused to give up. Anna smiled. "Ok, but I might not be able to save your butt this time." She said, standing up and walking back to her original spot. Her long her was plastered to her face as the rain was hitting everyone hard, like pebbles were being thrown at them. "This is wht you should keep your hait shorter..." Zelda said to Anna as she noticed he struggling to put her hair up and out of the way. "Shut up, Zelda." She whispered back as she finnaly got it up. "Is he coming out?" Ness asked, looking at his new bat in awe.

Posted

What do you mean? :huh:

Zelda got a silver triforce...did you not read my post? :(

"Is he coming out?" That sentece right thar is confusing...

Posted

Anna had a curved Scemitar, with a thin, shap, silver blade,attatched to a golden hilt. It was quick, and sharp.

She means that. xD And yeah, that last sentance was confusing...

Posted

She thinks she got the silver triforce? :huh:

IM SO CONFUSED!!!!!!!

Why don't you just post :(

Posted

B-buh...I dunno what to post! D: YOUDOIT!

Posted

Anna had a small replica of the triforce, only silver. It made her dizzy with power at first, but after she practiced with her powers, she got better at it. It kept her from losing power.

Oh really? XD It's ok, I know what you meant.

How is that so-? *sigh* He was wondering if Ganondorf was coming out because it had been a while.

Posted (edited)

Oh....

CG posted while i was >>

sigh....

The bringing of the army lightened the skys considerabley. They could see pretty well, it was as if it were just a cloudy day. Niel could make out Sundim's army preparing for battle on the far side of the bank. "Look," he handed Link the binoculars who whistled at the sight of it. "We are greatly outnumbered, but if it's like how Artemis said, good will prevail." He took the binoculars back and handed them to Ness, who stuffed them back into his backpack. It was then Niel noticed Mermen, and mermaids in the water. He smiled, they could stay on this side of the bank for a long time, until they came up with a plan. Niel told them to prevent them from crossing, and they all agreed that they'd do it. If Niel gave the leader his electric sword. Niel agreed without hesitation, handing the electric blade to the leader, who smiled at it's gleam. "We need a plan." Niel Gathered thyem all under the shelter of the trees as they discussed a way to defeat the massive army, they all agreed attacking from a distance would be the best bet. So the 'Hunters' as the female warriors were called, each got on a Pegasus and took to the skys their bows read, Each hero chose one as well. Oly Niel, Anna, Link, Ness, and Lucas got on one, the rest stayed with the grounded warriors to fight at the riverbank. They took to the skys, prepared to give their lives for Denelm.

Edited by Ryu (see edit history)

Posted

SHE JUST DID! XD

Posted

OH MY GOD! OW! YOU GUYS SEROIUSLY MADE ME FALL OUT OF THIS WHEELCHAIR LAUGHING! XD OW MY LEG! XD THIS HURTS!*continues laughing uncontolably*

Posted

ITS ALL YOUR FAULT RYU! XD Sorry CG! Now make a post. XD

Posted

I was editting >_>

Posted

Wait what is Darunia supposed to do throw rocks?

Posted

Anna and Link were in front of the group of heroes, bows ready. Anna lit the arrows with the magic fire. It would burn only the tip and wouldn't spread down and burn the bows or their hands. "Wait for it..." Niel started. Anna closed one eye and kept the other on her target, Ganondorf's right hand assistant, it seemed. Link had Ganondorf's left. "FIRE!" Niel shouted and all the arrows were released. Anna's and Link's took out their targets. The arrows kept going, Anna's and Link's always being lit. They sent the army scattering. "Guys, now's your chance!" Anna yelled back to them, releasing another arrow.