Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ultimate RP

948 posts in this topic

Posted

"Mornin' Niel." Lucas said with a smile. "Whats for breakfast?"

"Eggs. Again." he replied. "How do you like your eggs, Lucas?"

"Scrambled is fine." He said, walking back to the diminished fire. He heard Ness mumbling something in his sleep, still on the ground. "N-no...take me..instead..." Lucas was a bit concerned, seeing as Ness hardly ever got nightmares. "No...no...Lucas...LUCAS RUN!" Ness yelled, shooting up and waking the ever lazy Darunia.

I like to give characters nightmares. xD Its so dramatic!

Posted

Especially when we can fit them into the future..... :unsure: MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :evil:

Posted

EXACTLY! >:D Now post. xD

Posted

Link was barely letting Anna move, making her quite angry. He was treating her like a piece of glass. "LINK!" Anna yelled at him. "AH! What?!" He asked, surprised at her sudden outburst. "I can do things on my own, I'm fine!" Link seemed to shrink down to the size of a bug at Anna's yelling. Link calmly handed her a plate and stepped away. "S-sorry..." Anna said, seeing the look on Link's face. They all ate and got ready to leave.

Posted

You're ignoring Oh Noes' posts..... :unsure:

Anna needed a crutch, since her legs were still partially frozen, but they made good time. They were back down the montain and at the edge of the forest before noon. Which was a really good sign. They stopped to have a quick bite, then continued their long journey to the fields beyond the forest. As the sun was going down, the small group was exiting the forest. They were shocked at the sceen before them. The grass was scorched and dead, the ruins were nothing but a mound of tiny pebbles, and giant skeleton sentries roamed the land, destroying and eating. Eating did them no good, it just fell out in disgusting piles underneath them. Lucas made a sickend look. "ex..cuse me..." he maneged, before retreating into the forest to throw-up. Their faces grew dark at the sight of the castle on the horizon. It was almost black, lined with red, smoke billowing up from every chimney. The smoke looked very different from normal smoke, it didn't stick together, instead, it parted, releasing poisonous fumes into the air. The sky itself was getting darker, and darker, with every puff of somke.

Posted

How? That happened after they woke up.

"It reminds me of the effect of Ganondorf's attacks..." Zelda said. Zelda and Anna made bubbles around everyone's heads when Lucas came back. They would be able to breath through the poison.

Posted

'cough' it's not poisonous to the heroes :unsure: Sorry i forgot to mention that... :embarrassed:

Niel shook his head, "That won't be necessary," he said through his bubble. "The heroes, and immortals, are immune to the poison. I've seen this before, in Sundim's previous Reign." He took his sword and popped his bubble. The rest followed. "Okay.." Zelda shrugged. The stuck to the shadows of the large rocks and piles of bones lying around, which wasn't hard, it was getting harder and harder to see. The closer they got to the castle the darker it became. Eventually Zelda had to use Din's fire for them to see at all.

Posted

"Are you sure Ganondorf isn't a part of this?" Link asked. "Yeah, this is really started to remind me of him..." Anna said. "I hope not, just think of how bad it would be with the two of them together." Link said. Lucas shuddered, remembering the stories.

Posted

'cough' You're on to me :cry:

"Does any of you have enhanced vision? Or binoculars?" Niel asked. Ness dug in his backpack, throwing random objects all over. "AHA!" he held a pair of Binoculars out ot Niel, who took them and nodded. "Zelda, could you shine a beam of light out of the Binoculars?" Niel asked her. She nodded and closed her eyes, she extended her hand and a beam of light shot directly out of the binoculars. Niel ooked in them, and at the castle. Perfect. The light was so strong it reached the far tower. "Look in here." he told Anna, she looked, and was horrified by what she saw. Through a iny window, lined in red. She could make out Sundim, and a burly man in ramor next to her. The sacrificial sword of the sages in his hands. "Oh no..." She whispered. "What?" Link asked, and took his turn looking through the Binoculars. He stated shaking with bad memorys, and fear. Anna grasped his hand and Zelda's, her touch brought him back to reality. "Ganondorf..." Zelda whispered. Barely audible.

Posted

"G-g-g-ganond-d-orf...?" Lucas asked, eyes wide and quivering with fear. "That would be him." Zelda said.

"D-do we really have to fight him...?"

"Yes Lucas. Its the only way to rid Denelm of the evil that has so viciously contaminated it." Niel said, his fist clenched. "Then lets go. I'm sick of this lady and Ganondorf tormenting this place." Ness said, starting off towards the castle.

Lucas' face probably looked like this: O_____O;;;

Posted

At that very moment, Sundim and Ganondorf were spying through a black glassy ball. "The brats are here!" Hissed Ganondrof, a faint smile playing on his lips. "Without the sacred blade they have no chane of defeating you, correct?" Sundim asked, using a suspicious tone. "Yes." Said Ganondorf, a little awkwardly. "THEN GET RID OF THE BRATS!!!" Sundim screamed. Her scream send a shiver down Ganondorf's spine. It was not everyday a woman could give Ganondorf the shivers, in fact. Nothing, gave Ganondorf shivers. He swept out of the room, his cape billowing behind him as he fast walked through the castle he now shared with that woman. He gave a small look to a soldier guarding the drawbridge, he was struck with fear and opened the door so fast it smashed into the top. Ganondorf mounted his black steed, and shot into the darkness. His cape flying wildly beind him. In no time he would be closing in on the brats! Who were defensless without their precious blade. He grinned evilly. This would be his moment of Glory.

Posted

"Ness...do you see that?" Lucas asked. A black mass appeared on the horizon "Its going pretty fast."

"Link, hand me those binoculars." Zelda said, putting up the binoculars to her eyes. "Ganondorf..." She muttered in a menacing tone. "Everyone in your defensive positions! Now!" Niel commanded. Everyone readied themselves for the great battle ahead. "The time is at hand...Denelm will finally be free."

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEE!!! >:D Bring it, Ganny.

Posted

Zelda tried to blind him with a flash of light, but the darkness eminating from him made it impossible for any light to get within five feet of him. His horse's hooves struck where Niel was a moment before, Ganon swung his sword, but Niel parried, sending a shock through Ganondorf. Link, Anna, and Zelda engaged him all at once, but were swept aside easily, as if they were mere bugs. They kept on charging hm from all directions, dodging, countering, hacking, slicing, rolling an diving. They were tiring quickly, the reinforcements had bettwer urry up from scouting, or they'd be toast. The only Heroes on the Battlefield were Ness, Niel, Anna, Link, Lucas, Zelda, Roy, and Midna was there, but they did't notice her in the darkness. A the battle raged on, lighting struck the ground in between Ganondorf and his attackers. Keeping them away from eachother for just a moment. It started to rain terribley, it gave no warning, it just suddenly stated pourin rain. As if the lake were emptying onto the fields. A thin smile crossed Ganondorf's face. They had no chance of beating him.

No going all crazy Heroic =P I want them on the brink of defeat before a miracle happens.

Posted (edited)

Fine. >__>

The rain continued to pour, as the heroes now soaked to the very core continued to battle Ganondorf, who seemed not to be tiring in the least. "PK FLASH!" shouted Ness. He sent a bright green flash of light hurling towards the Evil King. Ganondorf simply hit it away as if it were an annoying little bug. The flash of light was sent flaying back towards Ness, who didnt even have a moment to move out of its way. There was the sound of something being electrocuted as the PSI-powered youth was struck. "GAAAAAH!" He screamed in agony, falling to the ground. The others continued to battle their way on against Ganondorf. As Ness lay on the cold, wet grass hey prayed to the gods of Denelm for help. For anything. Surely there was no way to defeat Ganondorf the way they were now.

Edited by Oh Noes (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

"Roy! Watch it!" Link yelled and barely blocked the attack that had been headed for him. Roy jumped over Link and tried to slice Gaondorf in half, but he punched upwards and sent Roy flying at least 10 feet away. He started to punch Link before an arrow flew by him, almost hitting him. Link punched as Ganondorf looked to see Anna was the one who shot the arrow. Ganondorf only smiled, holding his jaw before grabbing Link by his neck, holding him into the air. Link clawed hopelessly at Ganondorf's hand, but he only tightened his grip. "Link!" Zelda yelled. Ike started to run to him. "Stop, or I'll break his neck!" Ganondorf barked at him. Ike slid to a stop, almost growling at Ganondorf. "You thought that was the end? You're a mere CHILD now! A child can not defeat me." Ganondorf sneered into Link's face. "OH YEAH?! WELL WATCH THIS!" Came Anna's cry as she jumped up behind Ganondorf. She clubbed him in the head with the hilt of her sword, causing him to let go of Link. Link's body fell to the ground, almost lifeless. Anna landed next to him, guarding him. She looked back at him for a second, seeing him struggling for breath. A second was all Ganondorf needed. "ANNA!" Niel shouted. Anna looked in time to see Ganondorf's fist. She and Link went flying another 10 feet, landing on Roy, who was just getting up. "OOF!" Roy yelled as they landed on him, his face being crushed back into the mud. "Roy, take care of Link!" Anna told him before unsheathing her sword. She charged at Ganondorf in blind rage. "WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIE?!"

Edited by Cat Girl (see edit history)