Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ultimate RP

948 posts in this topic

Posted

"Finally you guys are done. I thought we'd be here for days." said Ness. "Now lets just hope that bansee isnt still there." Darunia said in reply, breathing heavily. "Okay guys, prepare yourselves. We're going in." Niel said, leading the band back into the cave. "Hey, wait shouldnt we atleast have some sort of plan? Just running out in the blue here last time didnt go so well." Ness asked. "Good idea Ness." Niel said, a smile of gratitude on his face. "We should attack the banshee with fire attacks, provided that its still in there. All who can use fire-based powers will take the front and attack first. Anyone else will join in after them. Got it?" All heads nodded in reply. "Okay. Then lets get going."

Posted

Ness, Lucas, Zelda, and Anna took the lead. Zelda lighting the way. Link could use Dins Fire, but it would scorch everyone, it erupts in a huge bubble. To their relief, the Banshee didn't show up. They heard it scream a couple times, but it never got close. It took them forever to get to the dungeons, because they stopped at every sound, but they eventually made it. They searched every cell using Ness' key from his last visit. Looking for any trace of people, they found none. "This isn't right.." Said Niel nervously. "Athena said they were safe here." He looked around. A small slit in the rock gave everything away. "ahhh.." He said. He looked at the group and shoved his sword in the slit, a smile crossed his face. A black curtain type thing retracted from the floor. Revealing a cell crammed with the other heroes. "Illusion." Said Zelda. Niel nodded, Ness unlocked the cell and watched the Heroes pour out into the hall.

Posted

Updated list:

Ness

Link

Zelda

Lucas

Midna

Master Chief

Mario Dead

Peach Dead

Shadow Link

Sheik

Luigi

Wario

Impa

Alex

Marth

Ike

Pit

Captain Falcon

Yoshi

Darunia

Roy

Snake

Gongoron(PH)

Spider-Man dead

Ryu Hayabusa

Impa, Yoshi, Ryu, Gongoron, Capt. Flacon, Pit, Wario, and Luigi came out. They were all happy to finally be realesed. "Impa!" Zelda yelled, running her. "Zelda, I was afraid what would happen to you." Impa said as Zelda grabbed her in a hug. Impa was like a mother to her. "guys, we gotta get out of here, and quick!" Anna said. "Banshee! We want to beat the banshee out!" Ness said.

Posted

HAHAHA! WE KILLED SPIDERMAN! XD It was funny, my friend at school today called me Ness in the middle of a conversation. xD She said "And then he dumped her. What do you think about that Ness-I MEAN TAYLOR." It was really funny. Anyways.

The ear-shattering screams of the bansee resounded off the walls of the cave. "GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT!" Ness yelled breaking into a run, everyone following. Lucas, who obviously wasnt paying attention was sitting on the floor, picking at the gunk under his nails. "LUCAS, C'MON!" Ness shouted. "Huh, wha---WOAH!" said Lucas as Ness grabbed his wrist, making a mad dash for the exit.

Posted

lol

Anna slowed to the back to try and fend it off with her fire. "Keep going guys! Don't worry about me!" She yelled. "But-" Link started. "GO!" She threw fire attack after fire attack at it and it was little more than annoyed. The ice crept up Anna's legs and she couldn't free herself. She kept attacking, knowing that it was at least leaving the group alone. It screeched at her, seeming to want her to give up before killing her. "I'LL NEVER GIVE UP! NOT WHEN IT COMES TO FRIENDS!" She yelled at it over its screech. The ice crept up to her stomach but she ignored it and continued attacking. She didn't know if they were out yet or not, but she knew she was keeping it focused on only her.

Posted

Ness ligered behind the group, watching the ice consume Anna. He knew very well she would eventually be encased by it. Lucas followed back towards Ness, his eyes also on Anna. "Ness, we have to help her." Lucas said, a dertermined look in his eye. Ness nodded, them both knowing exactly what to do. The grasped eachothers hands, and a red glow encased them. "P.....K.....FIIIIRRREEEE!" They both shouted, and a glowing red phoenix of flame burst from their hands. It hurled towards the banshee, striking with great force. The bashee screamed in agony, as the intense heat of the phoenix melted away is body. It was reduced to nothing but a large puddle within a matter of seconds.

If you meant to kill her, completely ignore this post! xD

Posted

:ohmygod: I wanted to have the rescue post!

Anna collapsed, unconscious from the use of such powerful energy. Ness and Lucas dragged her outside the cave, Link darted forward. "OH MY GOD!-S! IS SHE OKAY!? WHAT HAPPEND!?" He shouted, inspecting Anna for wounds. Ness pushed him back and layed her on the grass. Roy, being the medic, inspected her. "Her blood is still kinda frozen, so she wont be able to walk for a while, but she'll live." He said. "Just keep her REALLY warm." Roy added. Link sat next to her cold, slowly breathing body while she defrosted near the fire.

Haha, you're defrosting XD

Posted

NO. MY RESCUE POST WAS MORE SYMBOLIC AND EPIC.

"Owww....I have a massive headache now...." Ness said, taking his cap off and getly rubbing his head. "I...I think I overdid it." He sat down by the fire, next to Lucas. "Well, atleast we saved her. Think how Link would be if we didnt?" said Lucas, prodding the fire with a stick. "Heh, yeah youre right. He might've gone emo on us." Ness replied, a smile on his face. "Now that we have everyone else, we might have a chance at defeating Sundim."

Posted

XD I died when you talked about him being emo! XD Remember? On TP he was being suicidal so I said he was emo! XD (I'm defrosting. XD)

Zelda slowly walked up behind Link. She put a hand on his shoulder. He jumped in surprise. "Link...you aren't going to be there all night, are you?" Zelda asked, concerned. "What else would I do?" Link asked. "Get some sleep?!" Zelda obviously said. Link shook his head. "I'm making sure she's fine. You can't stop me." he said. he turned his attention back to Anna, still as cold as ever. Zelda had to admire Anna's courage, but her will would end up being her death someday, she just knew it. Zelda had to smile. At least she'd die proud and happy. I don't think she would be upset if she died back there...for her friends. Zelda thought. Zelda started walking away and Midna came up, out of Link's shadow and followed after her. "She's lucky she's alive. Just imagine if she died..." Midna said to Zelda. Zelda came back and put a blanket over Anna and Link. Midna went back to being Link's shadow. "Link has me concerned..." Zelda said to the others. "Don't try to make him budge, you know he won't." Marth said to her. Zelda sighed. "I know, but..." Zelda trailed off, not being able to find words. "Don't let it bother you too much. You know how Link is." Darunia said.

Posted

"If she knew...if she knew that her friends were with her...she wouldnt have ended up this way. If....if we all weren't...weren't such cowards." Lucas said with a trembling voice. Whenever he looked at Anna, cold and tinted bue, he couldnt help but think of Kumatora. And what they went through. "No one has to do it alone. We all have our friends with us...to go through the hardships together..."

Posted (edited)

*feels like an idiot right now* Who's Kumatora?

The group nodded in agreement. Ness put a hand on Lucas's shoulder. "Her will and courage had always gotten her into trouble..." Impa said. "It's also gotten us out of horrible situations." Darunia said. "She and Zelda saved my life back there, I'm in debt to you guys for that." Sheik said. "Roy, you are sure she'll be fine, right?" Zelda asked him.

This would be Anna.(In the RP, not in my book)(Her hair is brown and longer, but, whatever. Brown was broken. XP)

8fa732.png

Edited by Cat Girl (see edit history)

Posted

This is Kumatora. http://giyganmage.deviantart.com/art/Lucas...antasy-77404025

The pink haired one. xD Seeee? I dont like her. I dunno why. I just dont. xD

"I'm pretty sure. She'll just need a night by the fire, thats all." Roy said with a smile on his face.

Posted

This is Kumatora. http://giyganmage.deviantart.com/art/Lucas...antasy-77404025

The pink haired one. xD Seeee? I dont like her. I dunno why. I just dont. xD

You don't like her because you're a die hard NessxLucas fan. Believe me, I know.

Zelda seemed to be slightly comforted by this information. "So...What are your stories?" Midna asked the group, suddenly coming out of Link's shadow and scaring the new members half to death. Well, not Impa, as she knew of her sly ways. "This is Midna, she tends to pop up suddenly." Zelda said to those who didn't know.

Posted

"Stories....? Like, you mean where we came from, and our adventures and such?" Lucas asked. "Yes, those." Midna replied. "Uhh, Ness why dont you tell yours? I...I dont really feel up to it right now."

"Okay, I'll go then." Ness breathed in deeply. "IT all started when a meteorited landed in my town of Onett. A fly cme form the meteor, ten years from the future. He said that it was my destiny to save Eagleland form an evil meign named Giygas. He said that in order to get to Giygas that I needed to recourd the sounds of eight sanctuaries with a Sound Stone. (And blah blah blah blah blah -insert timeskip here. xD) And then...Pokey opened the Devil's Machine, and released Giygas. He was nothing but a red gas in the shape of a screaming skull. We were consumed by darkness. There was no way out...we couldnt escape. Giygas was the oure embodiment of evil. It literally consumed him to the point of insanity. He couldnt control it. We could do nothing....but pray."

Posted

It was like telling a story to kids. "What happened next?" Roy asked eagerly. Zelda had her hands over her mouth with her knees pulled to her chest while Impa was telling her it wasn't happening now and not to worry. Midna was smirking, and seemed to enjoy the reactions of everyone to the story. "Midna, your story is next." Darunia whispered to the smirking shadow.