Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What's your favourite cut-scene in The Legend of Zelda series?

44 posts in this topic

Posted

^Ah. The ONLY good part in WW. :) Though I don't get why he says the wind is blowing when he dies and laughs. It's as if he knew he was going to die like he set the whole thing up. >_<

Posted

Yeah I'm gonna have to say my favorite by far is the cutscene at the end of WW where Link jumps up high like a freakin' ninja and drives the Master Sword right into Ganny's forehead. Funny how Ganondorf's still able to talk, let alone THINK of anything to say or do with a legendary blade shoved through his brain :/

Posted

In Twilight Princess when Link saves Colin. When Link is about to protect Telma and Illia. The cutscene after the final battle.

Ocarina of time: When Link finishes Ganon with his awesome sword skills.

Wind Waker: ALL of the cutscenes.

Link's Awakening: When Link raises Marin above his head before their date.

Posted

Crap. I forgot the one in Twilight Princess after you win Link's duel on the bridge with the dude on the warboar. That part where Link rears back on Epona, brandishing his sword in the air. If that doesn't scream "EPIC HERO SHOT" I don't know what else does.

Posted

I almost feelbad for ganondorf since after I beat him the 1st time I just kept destorying him time and time again and watching link stab him in his head over and over :D

Posted

(when Link's riding across Hyrule Field and the trailer that plays after it)

I don't remember any trailer in TP.

Posted

Where Link goes insane in TP in a dream kinda.

That whole deal.

Posted

^You mean the cut scene

where Link and Ilia are looking at the Triforce and then a whole bunch of Dark Links show up?

I thought the cut scene

was an explanation of the Twili, but using Link and Ilia's forms just to explain.

Posted

I like the TP cutscenes, but my favourite is:

The ending credits of Link's Awakening

Posted

My all time favs would have to the openings for Oracle of Seasons and Oracles of Ages, and the whole cut-scene with the Master Sword in the Sacred Grove in Twilight Princess. Massive Link to the Past nostalgia right there....

The intros for those three games are pretty awsome too.

Posted

I'm not really sure if I have a favorite, per se, but one scene that has always been classic in my eyes is when Ganondorf gets sealed away by the Six Sages in Ocarina of Time, and the credits follow.

Also, when King Zora moves from his throne to allow you access to Lord JabuJabu. You just can't beat that. XD

Posted

mine was probly when the mask takes its self off the skull kid. the skull kid just falls.

Posted

"It's a secret to everyone."

No seriously, I rather enjoyed the end of the final fight in Wind Waker. It was so unexpected, so brutal, so...perfect. And Link's reaction to his victory was wonderful: a look of disbelief, followed by what is perhaps shock at what he sees (Gannon with a sword in his face), and finally the arm-grab and collapse. Perfect.

By far my favourite ending to a Zelda game.

Posted

well i think i changed my mind. its probly when ganondorf falls of his horse at the end of tp. i alwase thought it was funny