Anime

1941 posts in this topic

Posted

Anime made me get in a fight with my friend because I said Inuyash was a stupid cat that fixes bikes! Then I have no clue what Full Metalocalypse is, but it's a modern anime, and it's all the same stuff made by the same peole. Finally Naruto... I don't know it's a ninja in orange. I mean WTF. And these are all anime's that my friend likes so I pissed him off with all my talk. They need an anime channel that shows DBZ ARRRRRRRRRRGH!

For the last time, Inuyasha is a dog. I don't even like the series and I can tell you that. The entire point of the anime isn't Inuyasha fixing bikes, you're just being shallow minded. You mean Full Metal Alchemist, not Full Metalocalypse, since Metalocalypse is a cartoon that airs on Adult Swim that is in no way related to Full Metal Alchemist. Not only that, but there are MANY anime studios. Just because they share a vague art style, it doesn't mean they're made by the same people. Your statement about Naruto, I can sympathize with, because it doesn't make sense in terms of fashion or practicality. However, that doesn't mean you should hate the series. Wtf. Also, you can watch DBZ virtually in every source we've given you.

Also, your previous statements about your cycle of hatred towards anime series don't make sense because the first one used a double negative. (ie - if we were going to take it literally, it would mean that you actually do not hate anime)

I said as simple as it gets that I waited to watch it, but didn't, and I don't like anime, but then the cycle of not liking it, complaining about how I hate it, being told a new anime, wait to watch it, and I don't, and it just restarts this cycle.

Apparently, this means that you are told of an anime. You consider watching it. You wait to watch it, eventually deciding to never watch it, which somehow makes you hate it and complain to people about how you hate it. Then it happens again.

That makes no sense.

You only have grounds of hating an anime if you watch it first.

Go watch it FROM THE BEGINNING and see how you feel about it.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I looked at a picture of a dog. Dogs have droopy ears. I looked at a cat picture it had pointy ears. Inuyasha has pointy ears.

Yeah your right it is Metalocalypse I was reading my T.V. wrong.

Yes, but as I stated my computer is crap. It won't load any youtube videos. Witch means that it won't load full episodes of anime.

Yes. It does make sence. In other words I procrastionate. I'll give you a definiton because you don't understand.

Procrastanate- To do something eventually, or to say to do something, and you don't.

As stated earlier I CAN'T WATCH ANYTHING ON MY GOD DAMN COMPUTER! I'M GOING TO F***ING TERMINATE THIS COMPUTER... OR BUY A NEW ONE.

Posted (edited)

I looked at a picture of a dog. Dogs have droopy ears. I looked at a cat picture it had pointy ears. Inuyasha has pointy ears.

Not all dogs have droopy ears. :huh: (German Shephards, for example.)

Yeah your right it is Metalocalypse I was reading my T.V. wrong.

Fullmetal Alchemist.

Why can't you watch anything on your computer? Is it old? Do you not have flash installed? Does it have a Virus? You should tell this to someone to get it fixed; you've been stating that you can't watch anything on your computer for quite awhile now.

And now that I think about it, yes, I'd recommend Bleach for you. I've got one friend in my classes who liked DBZ, and he's started watching Bleach and loves it. Lol he's my only real anime-loving friend who isn't in the Anime Club at my school. :embarrassed:

Edited by Saria_Kokiri (see edit history)

Posted

Well still I'm sure he's a cat. If Wikipeadia says dog, then I know wikipeadia lies.

I know I said that Metalocalypse was the show I was looking at.

Let's see it's a Windows 98, and I got it in 1998 so it's 11 years old. I'm 4 years older than my computer. :fear: It sometimes flashes yellow. It might. It has this bug thing about viruses.

Anime doesn't show on my T.V. *sign* Epic fail.

Posted

My friend is, somehow, addicted to watching Yu-Gi-Oh. He was going to join this site yesterday, but he stayed up until midnight watching Yu-Gi-Oh...

Posted (edited)

My friend is, somehow, addicted to watching Yu-Gi-Oh. He was going to join this site yesterday, but he stayed up until midnight watching Yu-Gi-Oh...

I've got a friend or two like that. To each their own, I guess.

So I'm insanely happy that Xam'd Season 2 is finally up. But I'm also insanely sad that one of my favorite characters died in the episode. Dx

A very sudden, quick and unexpected death, too. Like, something that doesn't give you much time to feel sad over. I had to pause the episode to have tears well up in my eyes a little. ;_;

Posted

You Gi Oh is just a rip off of pokemon. I have no intenstion to watch it. I used to love pokemon. Now shows like You Gi Oh, and Baugugon have just ruined it for me. :(

Posted

... It's about cards. Digimon is a rip off of Pokemon.

Plain and simple.

Posted

Digimon and Pokemon kicked serious arse back in the day! :lol:

I finished Code Geass R2 today. So after watching both seasons, I can say this: Worthwhile, and similiar to Death Note. The one thing I didn't like in R2, though, was the fact that a lot of episodes were similiar in structure, and so forth making it boring: Preview from the last episode, 18 minutes of mech battles and political status' being terminated or created, something unexpected then happens in the end.

A continuous cycle. >_>

I liked the last episode of R2, though. Very sad ending (... until I realized that

Lelouch probably isn't dead because he took Charles' code when he killed him, thereofre probably giving him immortality, and then giving the title of the anime its meaning. And the fact that when Nunally touched him to check if Lelouch was alive, she saw what he did in a vision-like sequence, similiar to C.C's reaction to human touch when she's focussed on something.)

Then I just got really peeved that

Lelouch probably lived.

:embarrassed:

Posted

Yes. It does make sence. In other words I procrastionate. I'll give you a definiton because you don't understand.

Procrastanate- To do something eventually, or to say to do something, and you don't.

Don't you dare smart off to me about procrastinating when you hardly know how to use or spell it right.

I know what procrastinating is. I do it every day of my life.

It doesn't make sense to hate an anime, or even, ANYTHING, just because you never got around to watching it.

It makes NO sense. None whatsoever.

And for your information, Inu (犬) is the Japanese word for dog, hence INUYasha (犬夜叉). Not all dogs have floppy ears. Have you never seen a dog in your life?

Welsh Corgi

Great Dane

German Shepard

Sahaqiel

Posted

You Gi Oh is just a rip off of pokemon. I have no intenstion to watch it. I used to love pokemon. Now shows like You Gi Oh, and Baugugon have just ruined it for me. :(

I dunno what the hell you're talking about. Yu-Gi-Oh! is bomb.

At least up until GX.

Posted

I never watched Yu-Gi-Oh, only the abridged series. And that kicked ass.

Posted (edited)

Casshern Sins.

Go watch it naow. XD So AWESOME! ^^ (Came out this year, too. Only 7 episodes out so far, and I'm on episode 4.)

Posted

Don't you dare smart off to me about procrastinating when you hardly know how to use or spell it right.

I know what procrastinating is. I do it every day of my life.

It doesn't make sense to hate an anime, or even, ANYTHING, just because you never got around to watching it.

It makes NO sense. None whatsoever.

And for your information, Inu (犬) is the Japanese word for dog, hence INUYasha (犬夜叉). Not all dogs have floppy ears. Have you never seen a dog in your life?

Welsh Corgi

Great Dane

German Shepard

Sahaqiel

So sue me. I can't spell much.

Yes I have seen a dog. I've see a bunch, and out of all those dogs they had floppy ears.

Posted

Hmmm. Saria, I'll take a look then...