Anime

1941 posts in this topic

Posted

Well this kid I sit next to in typing is looking for this movie thing called 'Naruto Shippiden' or something like that. Then I started to look up Naruto episode one without thinking... 2 days later I find myself looking up death note. :huh: This dude's anime liking is contaigious.

Posted

Death Note is brilliant. You must watch it. No, seriously. This isn't a request, this is a command. Watch Death Note. I have. And now I can die happy. I will never see anything that beats it.

Never.

Posted

Death Note is brilliant. You must watch it. No, seriously. This isn't a request, this is a command. Watch Death Note. I have. And now I can die happy. I will never see anything that beats it.

Never.

I can't. My computer is crap, and it won't load. Besides the only anime I watched was Dragonball, and Dragonball Z, and there is no anime with action anymore. Like Inuyasha, again, cat man fixing bike=boring. Naruto: A ninja wearing orange= not very sneeky. Only anime's I acually seen/played on games. I never watched Naruto I played a game on it, and it was cel-shaded, and boring, and the story mode lasted 20-25 minuets. It was called Naruto: Clash of Ninja.

Posted

Wolf's Rain has it's fair share of action. But to be honest, if it's an action based anime you're looking for, then don't watch Death Note. It's a supernatural thriller. Wolf's Rain is a fantasy adventure in my opinion. It's got episodes which have a lot of action, but a good few scenes with nothing but talking. And, unlike Dragonball etc, Death Note and Wolf's Rain have very complex plots, so you have to have a lot of talking.

Posted (edited)

so I started watching Eureka Seven about two weeks ago and it is awesomely amazing!

this morning i made it to season 3!!

Edited by Lemo (see edit history)

Posted

so I started watching Eureka Seven about two weeks ago and it is awesomely amazing!

Another E7 fan has been released unto the world! ^_^ Glad to hear it. There should also be an Eureka SeveN movie coming out sometime in 2009. =)

Posted

Does Final Fantasy: Advent Children count as an anime? Because if it does, then that's another anime I've seen. I can't really remember what happened though. I watched parts of it on the internet, but I'm going to buy it on Blu-Ray when it comes out. Because it's going to come with a Final Fantasy XIII demo and trailers for Final Fantasy Versus and Agito XIII.

I'm going to get it. It should be fun.

Anyway, does it count as an anime?

Posted

I've heard of that show. The kid in anime club watched it. I told him, "Uh, good for you, or I'm sorry?" Then he watched some show called Lucky Star... I think. :unsure:

Posted

Good for you, Lemo! E7 is a great Anime.

Teto, I think it does. Acutely...I am pretty sure that Advent Children counts as a Anime.

Y. Link Addict, I have watched Lucky Star. But....I need to acutely "finish" it :embarrassed:

(The first 4 episodes are by a completely different director, and I have seen 1-3)

And a E7 Movie?! YAY! I am going to have to watch that. And...And...the Keroro Gunso 4th Movie comes out then, too! *giggles* I get to look forward to Rainbows and Dragons in 2009!! (The 4 Keroro Movie has Dragons in the main plot)

Posted

Whey!

And I looked it up. It's only been confirmed for Japan. But it'll be here some time. It hasn't been confirmed, but they aren't going to give up the change to milk more money out of the public are they? And it also has deleted scenes and stuff with extras and an extra 20-minute movie after the credits. It should be good.

Posted

Whey!

And I looked it up. It's only been confirmed for Japan. But it'll be here some time. It hasn't been confirmed, but they aren't going to give up the change to milk more money out of the public are they? And it also has deleted scenes and stuff with extras and an extra 20-minute movie after the credits. It should be good.

For the E7 movie?

Also, I just started watching this anime called, 'Mushi-Shi' a few days ago and have just fallen in love with it. To me, it has kind of a, 'Kino no Tabi' kind of feel to it. Once all of the episodes get dubbed and are released on 1 or 2 big boxed sets, I'm definately going to buy them!

Plot: They are neither plants nor animals. They differ from other forms of life such as the micro-organisms and the fungi. Instead they resemble the primeval body of life and are generally known as "Mushi". Their existence and appearance are unknown to many and only a limited number of humans are aware of them. Ginko is a "Mushi-shi" who travels around to investigate and find out more about the "Mushi". In the process, he also lends a helping hand to people who face problems with supernatural occurances which may be related to the "Mushi".

Source: ANN

I highly recommend this anime if you're looking for something that'll spark your interest and really make you think. ^_^

Posted

No, I was replying to Cindy saying that Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children was sort of an anime. That means that it's sort of o.k to talk about it here then. ^-^

And I have never seen half of these animes. Only Death Note, Wolf's Rain and the entire Studio Ghibli Collection. That's it really.

Posted

:cry: It's been a wile sence i found any one who likes Dragonballz.

It was voted the best action anime of all time.

But nobody likes it makes me sad.

Posted

:cry: It's been a wile sence i found any one who likes Dragonballz.

It was voted the best action anime of all time.

But nobody likes it makes me sad.

The thing is, I like it, but I don't think I should on the count of, and I quote from this kid, "gay." Besides they don't even show it anymore. I hate this Fed up computer. F*** WINDOWS 98!

Posted

You do know they have the rematerd boxed sets of dbz out.