Anime

1941 posts in this topic

Posted

Well after two movie-length OVAs of Munto, Kyoto Animation is back and finally making a TV series anime out of Munto!

WOOH! I'm so happy! ^^

I hope the anime series fills out a lot of blanks left by the OVAs.

Posted

Has anybody seen the Death Note movies?

If so, what are they like?

Posted

Come on. What anime are you watching just now? What's it like? Come on. You have to speak about something...

Look, see? I just mad an L like dream avatar. Surely this pot will keep this topic running.

6f0f42.png

Posted (edited)

Well Munto and Munto II are both anime movies.

Munto 1's plot was that in the heavenly realm, the Akuto energy (energy in which the realm is composed of) is slowly decreasing. The King of the Heavens, Munto, drops down to Earth in search of a girl who he thinks could help with the problem. This girl (named Yumemi) is an average girl for the most part; the only strange part about her is that ever since she was little, she has been able to see the Heaven's land floating in the sky, which other people cannot see. This is because of the small amount of Akuto energy she possesses.

As Munto is on Earth, he is also at risk of disappearing because of the different energy particles composed in the Earth's atmosphere.

As far as I can remember of the second Munto movie... I think there's something about a rift in the time/space continuem, and our heroins (Yumemi and Munto) are back.

The movies really are excellent, and I'm just really happy that the creators are going to make a Munto anime series. :D

Other than that, I'm watching an anime called, 'Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn!', which is about a young unpopular school kid named Tsuna who finds out that he is an heir to the Vongola family (a Mafia family.) A young tutor named Reborn then comes to tutor/train Tsuna so that he will be suitable as an heir.

The rest is too random to explain. xD All I can say is that its just hilarious. :lol:

Nice job on the Gaia version of L, too!

Edited by Saria_Kokiri (see edit history)

Posted

I just found out that my friend has all of Wolf's Rain on DVD. He's been watching Yu-Gi-Oh. He's on the 180th episode or something.

How sad.

Posted

Has anybody seen the Death Note movies?

If so, what are they like?

I've seen all of them. :> I think they're pretty good, the first two stick relatively close to the anime. Though it does pretty much leave out the second half of the series. There's a very nice twist to make up for it though.

L Change the World was awesome, though you'd have to watch the first two movies to understand what's going on.

In all, they're definitely worth the time to watch.

Posted

Timotei Timotei Timotei

anyway I started watching lucky star and it is awesome... but what is it about?

Question; should i just ask the question here or make a poll, what is you favorite Luckystar character?

Posted

I haven't watched Lucky Star. It probably wouldn't be my kind of anime. But what did you mean by Timotei? I looked it up on Wikipedia, but it's just a type of shampoo...

Timotei.jpg

Posted

I have not watched any anime yet. Well I can't think of any anime I would enjoy anymore. I think I'm really over it. :) I overcome my fear of liking anime. Yay.

Side note: Wait about a month. To see what happens next.

Posted

Side note: Wait about a month. To see what happens next.

Talking about notes. Have you watched Death Note?

If so, then what's your favorite opening? I think my favorite would have to be the second. ^-^

Posted

Talking about notes. Have you watched Death Note?

If so, then what's your favorite opening? I think my favorite would have to be the second. ^-^

Does this post tell you anything.

I have not watched any anime yet.

See.

Posted

Oh, sorry. Anyway, I was just watching the second episode of Death Note and in it, Light's sister, Sayu walked in his room looking for help with her quadratic equations and that's what I'm doing in maths just now. And they call it maths, like Scotland rather than Algebra, like you.

Posted

Alright, Umbreon, we can now continue our disscusion. I still think Inuyasha is a dog. He's a cat. Don't try to change my mind either I already looked at pictures of a cat, and one of a dog.

Posted

Must I call in Takashi-sensei to prove to to you? I will. Then you'll have a Japanese lady yelling at you. Also if he's a cat what isn't t NekoYasha? Type in Inu to a Japanese translator and it will come out as dog. Ever heard of he Shiba Inu a Japanese dog breed name meaning literally small dog. I rest my case

Posted

I think I'm going to watch Wolf's Rain sometime.

I like the ending theme though, Gravity. I downloaded the video from Youtube. Then I put it on Real Player and put it on a loop. I just can't stop listening to it. ^-^