Final Fantasy

674 posts in this topic

Posted

*Is going to opt for used* It coasts somewhat less, I think I'll also got it for PS1. Hail reverse compatibility!

Posted

fah, VII costs too much money. I don't see how anyone could save up without using their life savings, cough cough.

Posted

says you new is more expensive.

I bought it on a deal, new normally goes for 250 dollars.

Used usually goes for 200

Posted

Only

Posted

When will they remake VII? After playing CC 3 times through, It makes me want to see my favorite scenes in modern graphics instead of lego graphics

Posted

They might not even be making a remake. The trailer they made was just to show the kind of graphics on the PS3. There's no intention whatsoever to remake it.

Let's just watch the trailer type thing and think of what could have been.

Posted

That was just a technical demo for PS3. It used the same graphics as Crisis Core.

But when FFVII is remade, I hope it's on PSP at least. I'm never going to get a PS3

Posted

Yeah. Too expensive. But I don't think they'll remake it. And I know it wasn't a trailer, I just called it that.

Posted

Dissidia looks awesome too. Can't wait for it to come out!

Posted

Hey guess what Trailer I just found?

It says on mobile but it's on PSP too.

Posted

Agito XIII isn't going to be on cell phones anymore. Because really, the only phones that can handle those kinds of graphics are those in Japan.

Posted

Yeah. They said that phones weren't advanced yet. But I'd prefer to play it on a PSP anyway. It would cost loads to get a phone good enough to play it. :P Unless they somehow got it onto iPhone. Would an iPhone be able to handle graphics like that?

Posted

Most likely. iPhone and iPod touch have more or less the same graphic capabilities of a Mac.

Posted

iPhone could handle it, the new HTC touch could, maybe the new Blackberry Storm, other than that, American phones are SOL for this type of Gaming. However, it's commonplace in japan to have a phone that capable.

Posted

Like the phone I used in Japan, it already had the so-called innovations (3G, real-time graphics, touch and 3-axis sensitivity, multipixel camera, etc) coming out on phones now, and this was three or four years ago.