Final Fantasy

674 posts in this topic

Posted

XIII is in fact coming out in "April" of 2010. Watch as that magically changes to "June" right before your eyes.

Posted

There's no set date for it yet though and it just leaves more time to be hyped up, waiting for information and such.

This is the best part, after all.

Posted

Too true...Games are never as good as the hype.

I wasn't hyped at all for FF XII though and was blown away because of it. Renewed my vigor in Final Fantasy.

The opposite happened for Twilight Princess. I was hyped beyond belief, and the game crushed me. Worst Zelda game in my opinion besides Four Swords.

I had no expectations for Phantom Hourglass and was pleasantly surprised.

Posted

I was way overhyped for VII. It blew me away.

Posted

I was way overhyped for VII. It blew me away.

Those cases do happen :)

Same with me and Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire.

Posted

Crisis Core was alot of fun too. Even if most of those missions were near impossilbe

Posted

Crisis Core was alot of fun too. Even if most of those missions were near impossilbe

Really? I thought they were fairly easy...Did you fuse materia?

That makes them a helluva lot easier.

Posted

yeah, but most of the missions, the monsters could 1 hit ko you. By using death and otherwise.

Posted

Equip the item that makes you immune to death XD

Posted

I have beaten all 300 missions as of 12/31/08

Minerva was fun...she killed me in one blow >( took me 4 tries to beat her

Posted

I've played and finished I,II,III,IV (Snes,GBA, and ds),VI(PSX, really slow...), VII,VIII,IX,X,X-2 and 12. I've played both tactics advanced games.

I really love this series, but unfortunately don't have a psp,ps3 or xbox 360...I hope 1 comes to the vc soon.

Posted

The sequel to IV is coming to the VC.

Posted

I was going through some old computer files yesterday and accidently erased all my Final Fantasy VII data. But on the plus side I am now playing through it again :D

Posted

I just started replaying VIII for the 83726384th time. I'm at the Dollet Communications Tower right after you defeat Biggs, Wedge and Elvoret. I totally wish I could go to Balanb Garden and be a SeeD. I wouldn't mind wearing their uniforms, either.

Posted

I just saw a new trailer for Dissidia and it looks better than I thought. I also noticed a release date? Maybe it's right but "30th August 2009". Maybe it's right, I don't know. Anyway, the trailer isn't on Youtube yet and I think it's a Gametrailer exclusive. I know from experience that Gametrailers are hardasses about people putting their videos on Youtube so I wont risk it. I'll try and embed the video some time if it appears on Youtube, but I'll link you to Gametrailers for now.

Dissidia: Final Fantasy, Exclusive US Debut Trailer