Final Fantasy

674 posts in this topic

Posted

Cool. Unfortunately I haven't seen those scenes so I couldn't possibly comment. I would like Final Fantasy VII to be remade though. I think they'd make enough money to break even with a high budget remake like that.

What are your favourite themes, be they battle or title, from the Final Fantasy series?

Mine are Final Fantasy Tactics - Apoplexy and Final Fantasy VII - Bombing Mission just now.

Posted

Cool. Unfortunately I haven't seen those scenes so I couldn't possibly comment. I would like Final Fantasy VII to be remade though. I think they'd make enough money to break even with a high budget remake like that.

What are your favourite themes, be they battle or title, from the Final Fantasy series?

Mine are Final Fantasy Tactics - Apoplexy and Final Fantasy VII - Bombing Mission just now.

I love the Black Mages version of "Maybe I'm a Lion" from FF VIII- Here

I also love "Tifa's Theme" on Piano- Here

And "Julia" from VIII- Here

Posted

I just beat Final Fantasy I!! :D And man, the ending was GREAT! :joy:

Posted

Nice one, Arcanelord. And also, I thank you for reminding me of this topic.

I got the first gaming magazine I've had in a long time yesterday. It had an interview about Final Fantasy XIII, which was my reason for getting it in the first place. It had the usual banter, but what I was interested about the most was the battle system. I had kind of guessed most of it already, but it's confirmed that it's a turn based system with no random battles. You enter battles in the same way you did in Final Fantasy XII, but It's back to the normal battle method with some additions that are a bit complicated right now as I haven't read it over more than once. It's like, you have a few characters, as usual, and you can time attacks to make combinations like, say your character hits somebody in the air, you can then tell another character to shoot them in mid-air to deal extra damage. There's also this other thing I'm unsure about. I'm sure you could read up on it somewhere because anybody else could describe all of this better than I could.

Wikipedia'll do.

Posted

Sounds cool. It's PS3, right?

I really need to get one of those....

Posted

Final Fantasy XIII is Xbox360 too, so if you can't handle the extra, like, $100, then go for the Xbox360. Although, you'll get Final Fantasy Versus XIII for PS3 if you get one. It's not on the Xbox360, unless it's yet to be announced.

Posted

I'd rather have a PS3 anyways. :/ But cool, thanks. :')

Posted

God, I was hoping you would say that. PS3 is the way to go. :)

Posted

Agreed. 360's are over-rated. Most of the good games you can get on PS3 or PC anyways, and online play is much more expensive on X-Box. :/

And having a PS3 gives you acess to many more FF games, eh? :joy:

Posted

Rain, if you want to pm me your psn name and we could tag team Resident Evil 5 and Killzone 2 if you have it.

Posted (edited)

Cool, I have a PSN, but my connection's terrible. :(

It's "cookiemonstor" anyway. The spelling error in "monstor" was on purpose.

Edited by Rain (see edit history)

Posted

meh, psp is the best system with final fantasy.

It has alot of them, plus you can play alot of them on emu.

Posted

If you can hack it, which I can't. I could if I didn't have this new firmware and I need a Pandora's Battery to get the old firmware. I have I, II and Tactics for my PSP and I'll be getting Dissidia and Agito XIII when they're out.

Posted

I think that poke is also trying to get the pandora's battery to hack his psp. But why would it need a pandora battery? I don't get what it does exactly