Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

SSBB - What Would You Change?

80 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay, we all know that everyone loves Brawl, except those that hate it, but even those that love it must have something that they don't like about it; like clone characters or just plain boring stages. I want you, to post that here. I'm going to focus on Toon Link on mine, as I think that HAL could gave spent more time on him:

Toon Link

B - Bow

Side B - Deku Leaf (It would be great! Use it on the ground to shoot a blast of air to knock back your opponents, and in the air to float gently down)

Up B - Grappling Hook (It would be a Tether Recovery, but you can use it horizontally to steal items off of your opponents!)

Down B - Bomb

Final Smash - Hurricane Spin (You know it makes sense. :wacko:.)

There's mine, now you lot post what you think. Go on. Do it. Please? Please?

Posted

I would get rid of toon link put Young Link in it, and make his final smash Oni Link.

Posted

I would probably make Tingle playable. Then everyone would hate me. But I would love me even more, and that's what counts, right? Yeah. =D And maybe I'd change the game's name to Tingle vs. Falbi: All-Out War.

Posted

OHMYGOD, I was just talking about that to my sister!

It'd be cool that when you go to Pirate Ship, everyone becomes cel-shaded, but retains their realistic art style (like how you're 2D in Flat Zone 2). I think you also should have been 2D on Mario Bros.

Midna should have been a character, or Link should have had the ability to transform to Wolf Link with Midna riding on his back.

Also, it'd be pretty cool to play custom music in-game.

Posted

OHMYGOD, I was just talking about that to my sister!

It'd be cool that when you go to Pirate Ship, everyone becomes cel-shaded, but retains their realistic art style (like how you're 2D in Flat Zone 2). I think you also should have been 2D on Mario Bros.

Midna should have been a character, or Link should have had the ability to transform to Wolf Link with Midna riding on his back.

Also, it'd be pretty cool to play custom music in-game.

I'm glad it doesn't do that. I swear if it goes cel-shaded everytime, I would have a headache, and I wouldn't beable to play my adventure.

Posted

The only things I'd really change would be the online modes. Having more options in the random games would've been nice and an option for ranked games as well. Something like the various playlists on halo 3.

Although a wolf-link/midna combo would've been cool (as a seperate character from regular link)

Posted

I'd add 5 more characters...

Midna

Wolf Link

Master Chief

Young Link

Mewtwo

THERE.

Actually... Take away toon link, put in YL, and then add...

ROY!!!

Posted

I'd add 5 more characters...

Midna

Wolf Link

Master Chief

Young Link

Mewtwo

THERE.

Actually... Take away toon link, put in YL, and then add...

ROY!!!

*sigh* could we stick to things that could actually happen?

Posted

NO. Uh.. I mean sure... sorry.

I would like for Lucas to be a TINY bit faster. His reaction time KILLS me D:

And for Ganondorf to not be such a nerd :(

He was WAY better in Melee.

Posted

NO. Uh.. I mean sure... sorry.

I would like for Lucas to be a TINY bit faster. His reaction time KILLS me D:

And for Ganondorf to not be such a nerd :(

He was WAY better in Melee.

I agree. He is.

Posted

It was all like BOOF BOOF BOOM BLAST SKIDOOSH.

And then you win.

Now it's like SLOW OLD MAN GO BOOM TOO MUCH.

And then you lose.

D:

Ganny was MUCH better in Melee. As was Marth.

Marth's new B move is STUPID.

I like Melee Marth, and Ganny better.

But everyone else is ALOT better :'D Especiallly Graphic-wise.

I would like for Ganny to be bombsky like in Melee. :'D

Posted

i would take out jigglypuff and put in... dun dun DUN!!!!! PHOENIX WRIGHT!

b: HOLD IT! could be charged up to make it louder, occasionally would be a TAKE THAT! which would be fully charged no matter what

side b: finger point! violently points finger, hitting enemys!

down b: desk slam! slams both hands on enemy!

up b: psyche lock! using the psyche lock chains as a tether recovery!

final smash: VERDICT! every defense attorney from the games come out, yell OBJECTION! causing damage and brining down the judges gavel on the enemy!

holy crap i gotta start writing to nintendo!

Posted

Getting rid of tripping would be nice. Also, Marth and Captain falcon should have been spared the downgrading they both got.

Posted

Really? I was thinking the Phantom Hourglass would be a prefect Toon Link Final Smash.

It would make everything but characters black and white (like in the game) and they'd all be frozen in time while Toon Link is free to go around and beat the hell out of them (maybe everything would echo and the music would stop too for a 'frozen-in-time-atmosphere'). No matter how strong the hit they'd only flinch and be frozen again though (like the game). Maybe Link would be like, 2.5 times stronger so its not too much like the watch item. After 7 seconds or so of this everything went back to normal. So basically it wouldn't hit them hard or knock them far at all, but it'd be great for racking up damage. :D

I don't think that anything else really needs to be changed, though. (Except maybe Ganondorf could have gotten a better move-set.) Sakurai should really make expansion packs though. With new stages and characters and stuff. That would be pretty awesome.