Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Link to the Past for Wii - Returning to the Past

115 posts in this topic

Posted

Psychosiss brings us this EXCLUSIVE, never seen before footage he got at E3 2008! A Link to the Past remake for the Wii!

------

Posted

There's so many thing I could say about this, but don't think I should...I'll just see what everyone else says...

Posted

I couldn't even beat the first boss, or bosses if I may, in ALttP, I guess I will get RttP, and beat it. When it comes out anyway.

Posted

That. Is. Awesome. :joy:

It might not be true though. The background was kinda simple. (Clouds. Very easy effect.) Also, the Wii logo didn't "nod" like it usually does. Anyone could have pasted that logo on. Could you show us where you got it?

Posted

[quote name='Arcanelord' post='158116' date='Jul 27 2008, 09:01 PM']That. Is. Awesome. :joy:

It might not be true though. The background was kinda simple. (Clouds. Very easy effect.) Also, the Wii logo didn't "nod" like it usually does. Anyone could have pasted that logo on. Could you show us where you got it?[/quote]
Well I can't watch Youtube so I belive it untill you have photolized proof.

Posted

Faaaaaake.

Posted

I know, the Zelda logo is all out of proportion!

Posted

It better not be fake or I will be very angery, and will yell. Alot.

Posted

Looks like Sir Josh and Gingerlink doubts it too... that pretty much proves its fakeness...

Posted

I HATE THE INTERNET! IT ALWAYS LIES TO ME!!!

Posted

Yeah, seriously... D:

Posted

Why Would you get it and no other huge site like IGN or Game spot? this makes absolutly no sense.

Posted

I actually dreamed I saw this video o_o; It looked exactly like it did in my dream xDDD 8and it was a fake in my dream, i don't know here).

I don't know, i mean, everyone has a point... the background does look simple enough, the wii logo doesn't 't nod... it looks like something anyone with a good digital program and the knowledge to contro it could do...

And didn't Miyamoto say he wouldn't use e3 to advertise core games such as Zelda anymore? I mean, there was a lot of people at e3, someone was bound to report on this trailer sooner, even the same day of the e3 just like hyrule.net, zentendo.com, ign.com, etc, did... if this trailer had been seen in 3e people wouldn't have complained as much about the lack of good announcements (most notably the lack of zelda or mario announcements) after the nintendo conference and would have had a small sliver of hope... :unsure:

I don't know it's just pretty iffy... was it real, wouldn't ign have it too?? they were there as well, even interviewed miyamoto himself. Even if he couldn't say much about storylines he would've at least metnioned the trailer of a link to the past, even a little...

I hope someone can prove the veracity of this trailer soon, it's mind boggling.

:wacko:

p.s: And wasn't a link to the past remade for the gameboy some time ago anyway? isn't another remake pushing it a little? I thought Miyamoto said they were looking fo new, fresh ideas... o_o

Posted

Also, I could be wrong, but I think that they usually don't put the Nintendo logo on commercials or promos. Just the Wii logo.

Posted

I don't know the credibility of the video, but I do know that Eiji Aonuma has said that he is interested in remaking The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past in 3d. Even if the video is fake, the idea is very much alive.