Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Link to the Past for Wii - Returning to the Past

115 posts in this topic

Posted

what a waist of my time, if you wanted to show off your skills, just tell us "hey this is cool i made it"

Posted

Wasn't there some new wierd game called Captain Rainbow? That could also be that 'new game' they hitned at, though to be honest, I'm not the least bit excited about that game, so im really hoping it's something else...

Posted

[quote name='Ferilink' post='158598' date='Jul 28 2008, 07:53 PM']Wasn't there some new wierd game called Captain Rainbow? That could also be that 'new game' they hitned at, though to be honest, I'm not the least bit excited about that game, so im really hoping it's something else...[/quote]
uhhhh...what?

Posted

Well, not so long ago some trailer leaked of a new game Nintendo was going to release. In fact, the first time the trailer was posted on youtube, it got promptly removed due to some wii company suing. Someone uploaded it again and I saw it, and I'm not that keen on it XD;;;;; some super hero guy that reminds me of captain Falcon physically wise but with a rainbowish theme.

Try searching youtube to see if someone still has it up... It was a new franchise or something like that.

Posted

i come back once to check the news and i get this fake crap! :cry:

Posted

I still don't think it's fake. Give me proof it is.

Posted

give me proof its real and you cant say that video cuz thats not proof

Posted

[quote name='Dusty Boi' post='159735' date='Aug 3 2008, 11:20 AM']give me proof its real and you cant say that video cuz thats not proof[/quote]
IT'S A VIDEO! VIEDO'S DO NOT LIE!

Posted

I Wonder If it will be like the FF souls of dawn remake, a master quest or Remade like some diffrens in story.
Or maybe as the God awful FFVII completion

Posted

[quote name='Y. Link Addict' post='159742' date='Aug 3 2008, 08:53 AM']IT'S A VIDEO! VIEDO'S DO NOT LIE![/quote]

[center][/center]

You were saying?

Posted

[quote name='SirJoshizzle' post='159768' date='Aug 3 2008, 03:20 PM'][center]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iR1KLZb33QM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iR1KLZb33QM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/center]

You were saying?[/quote]
I was saying video's don't lie, and I can't watch video's on my computer. XD

Posted

It's the evil, fake, bad looking, April fools Zelda movie trailer ign made.

Posted

[quote name='Umbreon' post='159775' date='Aug 3 2008, 03:52 PM']It's the evil, fake, bad looking, April fools Zelda movie trailer ign made.[/quote]
You can't fool me. For tis' not april.

Posted

No that's what Josh posted. I kinda want to believe it's real, but with all the things people have brought up it's kinda hard to. But until it's proven fake I'm gonna sit in my own little world blissfully unaware of all the things that make it seem like a possible fake. Just because I really want to see that game remade (again this time in 3-D) and want to beat Agahnim with the butterfly net with motion.

Posted

It doesn't look real, I mean the Zelda Logo letters are way to close together. And in commercials they dont usually display the Nintendo Logo, and the Wii didn't ya know nod...