Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Link to the Past for Wii - Returning to the Past

115 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='Soi Karuna' post='158414' date='Jul 28 2008, 03:19 PM']did you read the back, in the next month section. Its says that they have:

We have no idea what this game is, but we can only assume that its RttP[/quote]
Or MM 2. I saw something on it. I have proof of it. I'll be back.

Ha ha. [url="http://fantendo.wikia.com/wiki/Majora's_Mask_2:_The_Untold_Legend_of_the_Fierce_Deity"]http://fantendo.wikia.com/wiki/Majora'...he_Fierce_Deity[/url]

Posted

its on a wiki. most likely to be a fake.

But if it were real, that would be awesom....

it acctually seems possible

Posted

[quote name='Soi Karuna' post='158428' date='Jul 28 2008, 04:22 PM']its on a wiki. most likely to be a fake.

But if it were real, that would be awesom....

it acctually seems possible[/quote]
Well... It has American box art on it, and it says it came out in 2007. I think it might have been in Japan though, but I didn't realize it was a wiki though. My bad.

Posted

[quote name='Y. Link Addict' post='158429' date='Jul 28 2008, 03:24 PM']Well... It has American box art on it, and it says it came out in 2007. I think it might have been in Japan though, but I didn't realize it was a wiki though. My bad.[/quote]
people can fake box art. there is a fake game i saw once, i forget what it was, but it was obviously a fake. ill look for it.

got 1 [url="http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/3474/8919kingdomheartsiiitl8.png"]http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/3474/89...eartsiiitl8.png[/url] wish it were real

Posted

[quote name='Soi Karuna' post='158431' date='Jul 28 2008, 04:30 PM']people can fake box art. there is a fake game i saw once, i forget what it was, but it was obviously a fake. ill look for it.

got 1 [url="http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/3474/8919kingdomheartsiiitl8.png"]http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/3474/89...eartsiiitl8.png[/url] wish it were real[/quote]
Aw man. Oh well, but what about the relise date?

Posted

if this is real, then they will come out with a release date at a later time. Remeber, TP and SSBB didnt have a release date until a couple years after the preview.

Posted

[quote name='Soi Karuna' post='158476' date='Jul 28 2008, 05:31 PM']if this is real, then they will come out with a release date at a later time. Remeber, TP and SSBB didnt have a release date until a couple years after the preview.[/quote]
Cool. I hope it does turn out to be real. I love MM so I should love the prequill.

Posted

[quote]detailed coverage of all the big new games unveiled at E3. Plus, you'll get ab exclusive look at a hot new title that didn't appear at the show.[/quote]
[i]Mother 3[/i].

:)

Posted

[quote name='SirJoshizzle' post='158484' date='Jul 28 2008, 05:38 PM'][i]Mother 3[/i].

:)[/quote]
How do you know? Oh who am I kidding you everything.

I hope Lucus is in it... No wait this is Ness's game. Never mind.

EDIT: It is Lucus's game! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YESSSSSSS!

Posted

[quote name='SirJoshizzle' post='158484' date='Jul 28 2008, 04:38 PM'][i]Mother 3[/i].

:)[/quote]
i dont know...there is a possiblity. i mean, there really wasnt a Mother game released in America...i think

nice to have one on the wii

Posted

Hrrm...

I dunno what to think... about anything...

I'll just assume it's fake until i see more proof.

BETTER, proof.

Posted

[quote name='Soi Karuna' post='158490' date='Jul 28 2008, 02:44 PM']i dont know...there is a possiblity. i mean, there really wasnt a Mother game released in America...i think[/quote]
Then again, [i]Fire Emblem[/i] has been Japan only until recently.

I'm not saying it's [i]Mother[/i]. Iwata and Miyamoto mentioned a lot of games that weren't mentioned at the conference--[i]Kid Icarus[/i], [i]Pikmin[/i], the [i]Mario Galaxy[/i] sequel (which we've known about for quite a while already), etc. It's just too hard to call what it as a [i]Link to the Past[/i] remake, especially with a trailer as poorly made as that. If it were really made by Nintendo, we'd know it. Nintendo trailers and ads are very distinct, and what we just saw doesn't reflect any trailer for a Wii game we've seen, especially for a series as big as [i]Zelda[/i].

And [i]Nintendo Powe[/i]r never said it was for Wii. It could be for DS too.

I personally hope it's [i]Disaster: Day of Crisis[/i]. What the hell happened to that game? It's supposed to be released in Japan by now, but nope. It's been two years since Monolith ever showed us anything, and what we saw was only five or six seconds. D:
[center]
[/center]

Posted

I highly doubt the trailer is real. As much as I like it, but as Sir Joshizzle said, it's just not Nintendo to make a trailer like this.

Oh, and Soi, there was one Mother game released in America. That was Mother 2, also known as Earthbound.

I also doubt that it's Mother 3, for many reasons. You can take a look at countless threads at SM.net and see what I mean.

Posted

I want it to be either Zelda game, or Mother 3! I don't care witch.

Posted

[quote name='Oh Noes' post='158525' date='Jul 28 2008, 05:22 PM']I highly doubt the trailer is real. As much as I like it, but as Sir Joshizzle said, it's just not Nintendo to make a trailer like this.

Oh, and Soi, there was one Mother game released in America. That was Mother 2, also known as Earthbound.[/quote]
yea, i dont know that much about the mother games but i want to play them.