Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Link to the Past for Wii - Returning to the Past

115 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='shadowknight' post='158307' date='Jul 27 2008, 10:36 PM']I don't know the credibility of the video, but I do know that Eiji Aonuma has said that he is interested in remaking The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past in 3d. Even if the video is fake, the idea is very much alive.[/quote]

I had completely forgotten about Eiji's statement... It would be interesting, that's for sure, it was a pretty entertaining game.

2009 can't come fast enough D:

I wish Nintendo would clear this up, lol.

Posted

Well...
First of all, the most noticeable thing is that the Triforce's intro doesn't spin the same intricate way it did in LttP.
Second of all, there's no gameplay or anything to prove it.
It could be a fangame??
But why the Wii logo?
Fake trailer is the most logical way to go.
But all the hype of Eiji Auonuma's statement about a possible 3D remake is like...
I don't know...
Sahaqiel

Posted

I don't think this is real because of the laguage used. I know it sounds crazy, but hear me out. It's just not the language Ninty would use for a trailer. Okay, "whilst thou get the girl or play like one?" aside it just doesn't have a Zelda-ry feel to it. Good try, though.

Posted

... What? It didn't say anything in Elizibethan.
Sahaqiel

Posted

[quote name='bop14' post='158168' date='Jul 27 2008, 09:03 PM']Why Would you get it and no other huge site like IGN or Game spot? this makes absolutly no sense.[/quote]
Indeed this is fake >.> :(
But good try ;)

Posted

Wow, if you're going to make a fake trailer, at least put some effort into it!

Posted

You have no picture proof. I will get this game if it kills me, and it might.

Posted

[quote name='shadowknight' post='158307' date='Jul 27 2008, 11:36 PM']I don't know the credibility of the video, but I do know that Eiji Aonuma has said that he is interested in remaking The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past in 3d. Even if the video is fake, the idea is very much alive.[/quote]

That would be interesting.... :wacko: :unsure:

Posted

Yeah, seems fake to me. LttP was one heck of a game, so I wouldn't mind a 3D remake, provided they stick to what made the game so great and improve upon it.

Posted

I don't understand how you beat the first bosses. Three against one isn't fair with only 3 hearts. :(

Posted

There is no proof that this is real or fake. I guess we will have to find out in the Next issue of NP, after all they are revealing a game never before seen at e3.

just a theory

Posted

[quote name='Soi Karuna' post='158398' date='Jul 28 2008, 02:02 PM']There is no proof that this is real or fake. I guess we will have to find out in the Next issue of NP, after all they are revealing a game never before seen at e3.

just a theory[/quote]
It may also be in the next issue of Game Informer. :)

Posted

You mean the issue that just came out?

Nope. Scanned it. Nothing.

Posted

Well, someone make sure to scan those issues for us unfortunate folks who don't get Nintendo Power :cry: . xD If there's anything interesting that is...

Posted

[quote name='SirJoshizzle' post='158401' date='Jul 28 2008, 12:35 PM']You mean the issue that just came out?

Nope. Scanned it. Nothing.[/quote]
did you read the back, in the next month section. Its says that they have:
[quote]...detailed coverage of all the big new games unveiled at E3. Plus, you'll get ab exclusive look at a hot new title that [i]didn't[/i] appear at the show.[/quote]

We have no idea what this game is, but we can only assume that its RttP