Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Supporters needed for new Zelda fangame in the making

57 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

All crecits go to Cody hickman

and yes we need people to register on the forums of the site the link is here http://z15.invisionfree.com/Forgotten_Phoe...dex.php?act=idx

ok we need supporters for project forgotten phoenix if any one is willing to help me advertise

this plz i will repay you if you help to advertise there will be a banner that is smaller than the present one

or if someone could down size it so here is the banner

ForgottenPhoenix.png

now in code

[url="http://www.forgottenphoenix.envy.nu/"][img=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v154/Magma999/ForgottenPhoenix.png][/url]

Edited by Twilight Oni Link (see edit history)

Posted

Well, by the story, I can tell it's going to be cel-shaded. But sence i'm not compleately heartless, I'll think about it.

Posted

But it's not an official Zelda game... >__>

I'm going to edit the title to make it not misleading.

Sahaqiel

Posted

What's is about?

Posted

What's is about?

There's a story page on it. I didn't read it all though.

Posted (edited)

What's is about?

PROLOGUE: THE LEGEND CONTINUES...

(copied from the Wind Waker Instruction Manual)

Long ago, there existed a kingdom where a golden power lay hidden. One day, a man of great evil found this power and took it for himself, and with it at his command, he spread darkness across the kingdom. But then...just as all hope had died, a young boy clothed in green appeared as if from nowhere. Wielding a blade that repelled evil, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This boy, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Time. The boy's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend.

And then a day came when a fell wind began to blow across the kingdom, and the great evil once again crept forth from the depths of the earth. The people believed that the Hero of Time would again come to save them. But the hero did not appear...

What became of that kingdom...? None remain who know.

(copied material from Phantom Hourglass intro)

Except for two heroes.

There was a young girl, savvy to the seas and head of a band of pirates.

Her name was Tetra. She was pretty, brash, and brave.

Tetra and her handsome pirates set out to explore the vast and unfamiliar seas.

One day at a stop on and island, Tetra met a young boy named Link, dressed in green

After a series of strange events, the two began traveling together...

They found old ruins, and light enveloped Tetra...

At once, she transformed into a beautiful princess.

Her lineage traced back to an ancient, ruined kingdom.

She was Princess Zelda of the Kingdom of Hyrule.

(copied material ends here)

=======================================================

It was then that the dark one from the legends appeared, hoping to use Hyrule's Golden Power to transform the world into a wasteland. He attacked Zelda and Link to take their pieces of the power. But the two worked together and vanquished that evil man, once and for all.

However, they had to make a sacrifice to beat him. The king of Hyrule used the Golden Power to wipe out his own kingdom. Zelda vowed to restore Hyrule--but the king's last wish was instead for her and Link to discover their own world. The king was washed away with his kingdom...

Link, Tetra, and the pirates embarked on a journey to discover the new world. Along the way, they faced many trials and tribulations, exploring new islands, defeating fell phantoms, and making new friends.

Their journey still continues to this very day. While memories of their past adventures and friends remain strong in their minds, they would like nothing more than to finally discover the world that awaits them...

OVERHEARD IN A KAIMANA CAFE

Well, let me tell ya, I've seen a lot of things in my day. But nothin' like this. Ya see, it all started when we rolled into this here port. Me and the boys were so impressed by this place that we all split up to enjoy this fine establishment. That was our first mistake. We let our leader, Miss Tetra, and her pet, this shrimp that stowed away with us, wonder off by themselves. That shrimp let our Miss go missing! I tell ya, I was not the happiest sea dog in the world right at that moment.

It was that Gerudo tribe that took her. Now those are some pirates! We'd just about met our match. But we managed to save her anyway. The leader of the Gerudo, Regina--aye, she's a fine one!--told us that they were trying to excavate an ancient land beneath the waves. Now, for some reason, the Miss has a curiosity in stuff like that, so we had to do what she said.

So you wanna know how things turned out? Then ya'd better sit down and grab another cold one. It's a long tale...

END STORY

Edited by Twilight Oni Link (see edit history)

Posted

thank for the topic title

Posted

:joy: i help support this

Posted

I don't know... If it's a fangame then it's not really a part of the series.

Posted

this is not a fan game right now the game is being maked by several programers the all credits go to Cody Hickman

Posted

this is not a fan game right now the game is being maked by several programers the all credits go to Cody Hickman

Oh. Well it's still cel-shaded, and has WW link in it. Witch would make it a threequil. OoT never had a threequil, and it was bet selling game. (ihateskullkidorthehappymasksalesmanorthepeopleofoldtermina.)

Posted

Oh. Well it's still cel-shaded, and has WW link in it. Witch would make it a threequil. OoT never had a threequil, and it was bet selling game. (ihateskullkidorthehappymasksalesmanorthepeopleofoldtermina.)

a rom hack more likely of ww

Posted

a rom hack more likely of ww

So it will be like WW? Get rid of cel-shading, and we'll talk.

Posted

So it will be like WW? Get rid of cel-shading, and we'll talk.

that what i am hoping for for the ds version and not the wii

Posted

Fangames can be great, YLA.