Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Supporters needed for new Zelda fangame in the making

57 posts in this topic

Posted

this is not a fan game right now the game is being maked by several programers the all credits go to Cody Hickman

This is a fan game. It doesn't matter if this is being made by several programmers. The entirety of Blizzard could work on it, but it would still be a fan game. It is not an official Zelda game. Past tense of make is made.

Also, stop being such a graphic wh*re, YLA. >(

The fangame can be cel-shaded if it wants to be.

Sahaqiel

Posted

This is a fan game. It doesn't matter if this is being made by several programmers. The entirety of Blizzard could work on it, but it would still be a fan game. It is not an official Zelda game. Past tense of make is made.

Also, stop being such a graphic wh*re, YLA. >(

The fangame can be cel-shaded if it wants to be.

Sahaqiel

ok for the moment it is a fangame

Posted

Jeez, what a lot of fan game hate in here. Kudos for having the whole game story worked out already, mate, with the items and dungeons and all. It sounds like it would almost work better as a 2-D game, though. Good luck.

And PS, what the hell. Nothing is wrong or has ever been wrong with cel-shading. It's just a different style, it's not a cop-out for cheap graphics. Christ.

Posted

No matter what time frame it's in, it will be a fan game.

I doubt Nintendo's going to buy rights for it and make it official.

I'm OK with it being a fangame, but what I'm not OK with is the assumption it will at some point in time, not be a fangame.

And yeah. Toon Style/Cel-shaded rocks.

Sahaqiel

Posted (edited)

So, yeah, I just went on the forums of that site, and there are currently 12 members, and you said that you and someone else made more profiles. The last posts to four or so of the sections are back in January up to April, and the news ones are only posts asking why people stopped, and it's only a conversation between Twilight Oni Link and "Hopeneverdies."

I have little doubt this is going to be made. the only person I saw mentioned that was working on it was "Magma" and he apparently gave up.

Usually when you want something done, you don't ask people that have left it to keep working on it, you kindly ask them for the things that they've worked on and add onto it, if you really want this done.

dfnmklsdfklmklfds You guys really need to read things before you post, all of you. >:(

Edited by Fierce Muffin (see edit history)

Posted

I dont support Forgotten Phoenix. From what I saw of the graphics, its another of those stupid cartoon ones.

Posted (edited)

i'll register on the forums but i cant help with the game. sounds awesome!

Lolrus, theres lots of new posts from today now. And they havent all gave up if they had why is twili oni link making this thread?

And what is wrong with toon graphics? they're fine! If you guys want awesome graphics so bad why dont you sign up to make them yourself? I doubt it would be easy.

And, this game is planned to be for DS and Wii. I cannot see TP graphics on DS. But twili oni link already mentioned something about better graphics for wii version.

Edited by Link Archer (see edit history)

Posted

Not.

An.

Official.

Zelda.

Game.

It's a fangame, but it might be compatible with Wii and DS through certain things.

And seriously. Stop being graphic whores. Toon graphics don't effect gameplay at all in any way.

Sahaqiel

Posted

So, yeah, I just went on the forums of that site, and there are currently 12 members, and you said that you and someone else made more profiles. The last posts to four or so of the sections are back in January up to April, and the news ones are only posts asking why people stopped, and it's only a conversation between Twilight Oni Link and "Hopeneverdies."

I have little doubt this is going to be made. the only person I saw mentioned that was working on it was "Magma" and he apparently gave up.

Usually when you want something done, you don't ask people that have left it to keep working on it, you kindly ask them for the things that they've worked on and add onto it, if you really want this done.

dfnmklsdfklmklfds You guys really need to read things before you post, all of you. >:(

ok there was an update if you bothered to read the lastest update on the

home page no and its nothing personal

Posted

I did like the idea. But Wii/DS compatibility... that's a different story.

It probably wouldn't be possible unless you had the exact format to compress the code into. Oh, and before Sahaqiel says it:

NOT.

AN.

OFFICIAL.

ZELDA.

GAME.

Now you don't have to say it. :P

Posted

Not.

An.

Official.

Zelda.

Game.

It's a fangame, but it might be compatible with Wii and DS through certain things.

And seriously. Stop being graphic whores. Toon graphics don't effect gameplay at all in any way.

Sahaqiel

Look I didn't like the gameplay either. I didn't like the story, and I hated how all the fricking songs had almost the same names, and made me stuck for 2 or 3 years making me start over, and eventually finding out I had to play the wind gods aria insead of the winds requlim because they both have wind in them, and confused me.

I don't suport it.

Posted

you should add the zora,goron,deku or in this case the boko mask and two new masks the rito and anouki masks :biggrin:

Posted

ok there was an update if you bothered to read the lastest update on the

home page no and its nothing personal

Woops dsmklfdsdmklfsf.

Also, just having more people register on a forum does not make it get done any faster, you have to have people willing to make it, not just one person.

Posted

An excellent point made, Fierce Muffin.

On those forums, it seems, most people have just been singing Magma's praises. He needs help, guys! Ideas, artwork, stuff! ANYTHING!