Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Supporters needed for new Zelda fangame in the making

57 posts in this topic

Posted

who wants to know the main villain

Posted

Look I didn't like the gameplay either. I didn't like the story, and I hated how all the fricking songs had almost the same names, and made me stuck for 2 or 3 years making me start over, and eventually finding out I had to play the wind gods aria insead of the winds requlim because they both have wind in them, and confused me.

I don't suport it.

Wind's Requiem

Ballad of Gales

Command Melody

Earth God's Lyric

Wind God's Aria

Song of Passing

You. Make. No. Sense.

And the gameplay was even better than Ocarina of Time's. The attack and Z-targeting system were much improved, having much more options. And what if all the ocean were just land, too? Guess what? It'd be exactly the same as the ocean except you ride a horse. I have no idea what you're talking about.

It's totally your fault you had to start over. Wind's Requiem wasn't given to you by Makar. Wind God's Aria was.

And you didn't pay attention to the story because you were too busy hating the toon look because you prostitute yourself to graphics.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Wind's Requiem

Ballad of Gales

Command Melody

Earth God's Lyric

Wind God's Aria

Song of Passing

You. Make. No. Sense.

And the gameplay was even better than Ocarina of Time's. The attack and Z-targeting system were much improved, having much more options. And what if all the ocean were just land, too? Guess what? It'd be exactly the same as the ocean except you ride a horse. I have no idea what you're talking about.

It's totally your fault you had to start over. Wind's Requiem wasn't given to you by Makar. Wind God's Aria was.

And you didn't pay attention to the story because you were too busy hating the toon look because you prostitute yourself to graphics.

Sahaqiel

... No it wasn't. It was terrible.

No it's not. It had a symbol of wind. The only song that I think of when I saw the wind was Winds Requiem.

No I payed it attention, and it compleately p*ssed me off when ganondorf called him the hero of time. That's the only reason I wanted to contenue. I killed that puppet for that reason. It took me 2 days to kill him because the internet didn't tell me a weak point.

Posted

I'm sorry, your point about the gameplay not being better was not explained.

If you'd like to make sense, please man up and try again.

If you believe you have received this message in error, then explain your points and try again.

Also, it said he was the Hero of Time reborn. Which is true.

Every Link in the series is basically the same spirit of the same person.

Why would it piss you off?

Sahaqiel

Posted

I'm sorry, your point about the gameplay not being better was not explained.

If you'd like to make sense, please man up and try again.

If you believe you have received this message in error, then explain your points and try again.

Also, it said he was the Hero of Time reborn. which is true.

Every Link in the series is basically the same spirit of the same person.

Why would it piss you off?

Sahaqiel

I don't know how to exlpain gameplay. That's why i'm so bad at it.

Alas it also said, if you read the king of red lions talking to Jabon after you beat the game, he says he has no relation to the hero of time.

Posted

Could have easily been talking about bloodline, there...

Also, Jabun*

Sahaqiel

Posted

Could have easily been talking about bloodline, there...

Also, Jabun*

Sahaqiel

Wouldn't that be the same thing?

I'll admit, that time that was my fault. I just go confused. I didn't know if it was Jabun, or Jabon. That was really my fault.

Posted

No? Link doesn't have to be blood related to have the spirit of the Hero of Time, as evidenced by Wind Waker. And we have two views. One, the King of Red Lions, that says he's not related, and Ganondorf's, who says he is the Hero of Time reborn.

The most logical assumption would be that Link in Wind Waker, and other Zelda titles, are just reincarnations of the original Link, which may or may not be the Hero of Time.

Sahaqiel

Posted

No? Link doesn't have to be blood related to have the spirit of the Hero of Time, as evidenced by Wind Waker. And we have two views. One, the King of Red Lions, that says he's not related, and Ganondorf's, who says he is the Hero of Time reborn.

The most logical assumption would be that Link in Wind Waker, and other Zelda titles, are just reincarnations of the original Link, which may or may not be the Hero of Time.

Sahaqiel

Um... Ok. Well as long as it's spirit I guess it's ok? So no Link ecetp OoT/MM Link is the Hero of Time, and WW/ Toon Link is the hero of winds? Wait I think i'm getting confused. :wacko:

Posted

gezz so is anyone going to help spreed the word on this fan game

Posted

gezz so is anyone going to help spreed the word on this fan game

Mate, rule number one of the internet: use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation whenever possible. It's not much more work to press Shift a couple times per sentence, but it's amazing how much more people will listen to you and respect your work and opinions if you do.

For the graphics argument... what the hell. It's a style.

For example, you wouldn't call Impressionism bad graphics.

You could call it a bad style (and I'd agree), but it's not the same thing.

Learn to articulate what your problems actually are with something, folks.

And as for the Hero of Time thing... the Hero of Winds can't be the Hero of Time reborn. It's not in the right timeline.

With the Triforce of Courage split, you could make a case that they are the same timeline. But it's obvious it was intended for WW to be in the other timeline, just based on the intro story of WW alone. But furthermore, Laruto says, "After his defeat at the hands of the Hero of Time, Ganondorf was sealed away." Ganondorf was defeated by the Hero of Time and sealed away in what we could call the Adult OOT Timeline, but in the Child OOT Timeline, he's simply sealed away. No fight takes place; Link goes off in search of Navi, he doesn't stick around for a second brawl. And since the Hero of Time therefore lies in the opposite timeline from WW, then the Hero of Winds can't be reborn from the Hero of Time.

Instead, the real point of WW is Ganon's frustration by finally getting the Triforce, and losing it again due to interference by an iconic representation of his original foe. He calls him the Hero of Time reborn not in a literal sense, but rather in the sense that he can't believe a green-clad hero has come again to thwart him. He is struck by the idea that against all odds, an identical hero could rise and challenge him with the Master Sword that he took such drastic measures to remove the power from. He removed the Master Sword's power because he was always a little worried that the Hero of Time would show up out of nowhere as he did before and strike him down; so for Ganondorf, seeing such an unlikely sight as Link with the Master Sword, defeating Puppet Ganon, it could only have appeared to him as a second coming.

Posted

It could easily be the Hero of Time reborn.

Despite your points, there ARE Zelda games in the Adult AND Child timelines, so Link's spirit apparently split as well or something.

And the King of Red Lions doesn't exactly know what it's like to contain the Triforce in you, making a special link between you and two other people.

I would trust Ganondorf's statement a bit more, since the King of Red Lions apparently hasn't even been around as long as Ganondorf.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Oh no! I think I started something again.

Anyway, I'm confused. If he is part of the hero of time, but at the same time he's not?

Posted

It could easily be the Hero of Time reborn.

Despite your points, there ARE Zelda games in the Adult AND Child timelines, so Link's spirit apparently split as well or something.

And the King of Red Lions doesn't exactly know what it's like to contain the Triforce in you, making a special link between you and two other people.

I would trust Ganondorf's statement a bit more, since the King of Red Lions apparently hasn't even been around as long as Ganondorf.

Sahaqiel

Ah, except you're not really addressing the main points of my post.

Regardless, you're assuming that Link is reincarnating in order for there to be a Link in every Zelda game.

If that is the case, Link's spirit would probably originate from its source, which most people would say is the Hero pre-TMC, i.e. before OOT. That is to say, most people believe that TMC is before OOT. Nevertheless, I'm not assuming that Link is reincarnated from game to game.

Posted

Can everyone stop with the conflict for one moment please tell what is with the fact that no one will answer my

simple question? Will anyone help with spreading the news on this fan based game!?