Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Supporters needed for new Zelda fangame in the making

57 posts in this topic

Posted

Can everyone stop with the conflict for one moment please tell what is with the fact that no one will answer my

simple question? Will anyone help with spreading the news on this fan based game!?

I would, but I'm busy trying to drum up support for my own game at the moment. Sorry.

We'll stop arguing in your thread soon, I'm sure.

Posted

I've said time and time again that there is no possibility of TMC being post-flood. ;/

What would that have to do with reincarnating anyway? OoT could be first and the Hero's Spirit could be in two places at once, no matter where TMC is.

In fact, it seems Ganondorf is that way as well, seeing as he's resurrected quite a bit on opposite sides of the timeline.

And I dunno, I mean, an identical or otherwise similar looking man with the same mannerisms and disposition, with the same tendency to launch on an adventure at every turn... It seems like it has a tie-in with destiny, and destiny seems to support reincarnating at a convenient time.

I think it was in Wind Waker (Slim chance of MC), and it could be interpreted as something else, but I recall there being mentioned that whenever Hyrule was in trouble, a boy in green would rise up and defeat it.

Something to that effect. It could have meant the Hero of Time, or it could have meant any Link, but the chances aren't that great for a different dude having all of his traits and being born for the same reason.

Oh, and I will likely not support this as it's pretty much dead in the eyes of its creators, and I'm not much for continuation-based fangames anyway.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I would, but I'm busy trying to drum up support for my own game at the moment. Sorry.

We'll stop arguing in your thread soon, I'm sure.

Well it is good to know that you could have helped

Posted

Well, I think that's where we differ. I think that the idea that a hero would rise up again and again by necessity, and by chance, is great.

However, my opinion is that it only happened once, which would be in WW. Any Link born after WW could descend from Hero of Winds, and any Link born in the child timeline could descend from Hero of Time, and they didn't necessarily. But I think the reincarnation idea has always been a little silly.

Thing is, it doesn't really matter how it happened. Let's leave this guy's topic alone, get back on topic, etcetera.

Posted

Aw, c'mon, no flipping way, Nabe.

I mean, not only was he born on an island that Ganondorf's bird would one day drop the effing reincarnation of Princess Zelda onto, but he was also on the only island on the sea to have the tradition to clothe their boys in the Hero of Time's clothing when they became of age. He even pulled out the Master Sword without difficulty.

He also looks just like him. Wtf, no chance in Hell favors that.

Anyways, yeah.

Go back to your advertising...

Sahaqiel

Posted

horror.gif

Posted

horror.gif

don't worry, ill put up posters for the game...eventually :unsure:

Posted

don't worry, ill put up posters for the game...eventually :unsure:

thx

Posted

yw

Posted

When will it be out and did nintendo ever work on it?

Posted

When will it be out and did nintendo ever work on it?

no its a fan based game

Posted

sry for double posting

now i'm guess no one else is going to join the site