Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Same-Sex Marriage

385 posts in this topic

Posted

YEAH, BUT HE OFFENDS PEOPLE IN A WAY THAT MAKES ME OLOLOLOL, HE'S ONE OF THE BEST MEMBERS.

Posted

Wow, Vivi. It must be hard to put up with stuff like that...

All I can say is that most likely things will get better in high school where people are more mature and accepting of this. I base this thought on the fact that there are a few gay couples (both male and female) around school and I haven't seen them being discriminated against. :)

I know, your post was a while ago...but I don't usually check this thread. :P

Posted

Ehh... People seemed to forget about it later. That, or they just didn't make it totally clear that it was another reason why they still attacked me without provocation. .-.; And I'm not about to tell a teacher, really; "They think it's stupid that I'm a lesbian." "... what?" <<; Apparently, you can't be gay until high school... the only adults who know are my aunt (who still thinks I'm bisexual; but she's still SO awesome), and the counselor. But she's probably not even going to be in the school this year; we switch staff a lot, it seems.

As for the gay couples around high school. <3 PICTUREZ. -shot- But seriously, I have my fingers crossed...

And something random:

I was discussing this with my friends yesterday, how I feared that I might be attacked or something. One says, "Oh, probably not; it's usually just the boys." Me: "... that's... that's not fair."

Why is this?

Posted

Because people are stupid and more afraid of man to man love than woman to woman love.

Posted (edited)

Please.

Edited by Fierce Muffin (see edit history)

Posted

Because, woman on woman is hotter than male on male.

Wasn't this already obvious?

I had a feeling that would be said after Zuzu's post... :P

Posted

That, my friend, really depends on taste.

And who's on who.

... Like Heath and Jake. MMM. <3 Though, I would have liked it better, were Jake actually Bale--

vgnjefbvgjef

We're getting off-topic again, aren't we?

Posted

Please.

Posted

I mean for regular people. I'm one hundred feet tall, so I can do whatever I want.

Sahaqiel.

Roflroflrofl. I can't tell if you're mocking my posts or not. I reserve the same stance for people in real life. I don't need a monitor to discuss things with people.

That pretty much fits the bill, though. I can't stand it when people needlessly discriminate others when it would be so much easier and friendlier if we all just got along.

Sahaqiel

Posted

@ Saha-

wrong.jpg

It's easier to hate gay people when you're not looking at them.

Insulting people when you're behind a monitor is better.

I mean for regular people. I'm one hundred feet tall, so I can do whatever I want.

Sahaqiel.

XD I found that hilarious. That's about what he does is correct people who have opinions, and think that they're wrong.

Posted

Your computer being slow is not a reason. You clicked it twice because of your own impatience to wait.

Posted

XD I found that hilarious. That's about what he does is correct people who have opinions, and think that they're wrong.

It's not that funny.

Posted

lolofftopic :offtopic:

Posted

Why does everyone care so much about people going off topic? >:(

Also, when you post a post about someone being off topic and nothing else.

I've got some bad news for you.

Posted

"Serious Discussions: News, Religion, Politics, Rumors

Talk (or debate!) about Serious things here concerning News, Religion, Politics, Rumors, etc. You name it. "

Roflroflroflrofl.

About the only time I start debate is here, or in the presence of YLA.

That and the Theories section.

And yeah, don't assume. I do participate in debates with people in real life. Friends, family, etc.

Just not as often as here.

Sahaqiel

EDIT: Oh, 1000th post in this forum. Awesome.