Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What do you want out of the next Zelda?

66 posts in this topic

Posted

QUOTE (Goron Merchant @ Aug 25 2008, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You're absolutely ridiculous.

I know what your talking about, and I did not get rid of FSA! I GOT RID OF THE ORIGINAL FS BECAUSE I COULDN'T PLAY IT, AND THE OTHER GAME, ALttP, WAS TOO HARD TO BEAT BECAUSE OF THREE BOSSES IN THE FIRST TEMPLE, AND I SPENT 30$ ON A GAME I CAN'T PLAY. :cry:

Posted

Is it too much to ask for a well-balanced Zelda game that doesn't take itself too seriously? OoT was really well balanced, and not over-complicated. Majora's Mask had a GREAT shtick going with the masks, and despite that major theme they managed to make eat piece of the game unique and diverse in gameplay. Wind Waker had a very easy-going feel and was just fun to look at. Why can't they just take all the things that did well in the previous games and combine them? It can't be that hard. People do it all the time...

Posted

HEAR HEAR!

Posted

I would like another zelda games with lots of forms and abilities like in majura's mask. especailly the one to dance like a weirdo! :joy: juslt like in majora's mask

Posted

multiplayer. it would be so fun to have four links in the middle of a field, each with access to a horse, all going at it with weapons of choice. that would be some kind of awesome...

Posted

imagine this scenario; a newt swims gently from one end of a small pond to another. The water plants surrounding it's path silently swings away from it like guiding the newt to it's final destination. The newt follows the road given to it. When it finally reaches the other side of the pond a trout seemingly bored swims out from the water plants. The newt sees the trout, but does not take action, blindly following the water plants given path. The trout sees the newt. The newt basically swims straight into the trout's mouth. What would have happened if the newt had ignored the water plants given road? We may never find the answer.