Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Majoras Mask Poll

66 posts in this topic

Posted

I couldn't decide, so I put everything. :unsure:

It's not my favorite, but it's awesome.

Posted

I'd like to say I was looking for "Definitely Underrated" on the list.

Considering I've yet to see a Zelda title beat this one for most intractable world and cast of characters, I'd say it deserves more praise. That and it pretty much raises a middle finger at the traditional Zelda scene which is good every now and again. The addition of the time system, regardless of those who just see it as a difficult on a gameplay level adds up to one of the most interesting phenomena I've seen in Zelda to date. Being able to see how you effect people by helping or not helping them. In any other game if you blow past a guy who needs help in some sidequest he'll sit there pretty much forever. In MM there's a chance that some of these people will be beyond helping at a later date. Sure, you can still go back in time and fix that but the fact that you can see time progress is beyond amazing. It adds such a reality and an urgency to help these people.

Oh, and I raise MAH' middle finger to those who call this game OoT 2.0. It's so beyond that it isn't funny. They reuse/alter some old character models from OoT. So? THEN they completey revamp them and give them their own personas. Prime example? Cucco Lady to Anju. Enough said.

Posted

Yeah! Exactly what TheTrueLegend said! :biggrin:

Posted

That is way to much for me to read :wacko:

Uh but yeah if they can make Super Mario 64 DS so big and still add like 50 minigames then I bet they can completely remake Majoras Mask for DS ^_^

Posted

it was kinda of great, but... i think the game got kinda old and way to hard :joy: i picked best game ever lol cause it was a kinda cool game tbh

Posted

You guys are really making me miss Majora's Mask, you know that?

I'm about ready to cave and just download it... tired of waiting for an announcement for it to be re-released for the Wii...

Posted

Is it up for download on the shop channel? :o

Posted

The moon was ugly. And it looked so sad! ©

:ouch:

Posted

Is it up for download on the shop channel? :o

not yet... i don't even think it's been confirmed in the future releases either...

all we can do for now is wait and hope Nintendo brings back this great game :(

Posted

I love this game to pieces. It's probably my favorite Zelda game. I've played through the game a few times, and I have to say I enjoy the side-quests the most. Some are really cute and some are terribly sad. Everytime I was on the last game, something panged and made me feel guilty that I (or Link) couldn't save the villagers from certain death.

The different, twisted storyline is another thing that I enjoyed. Being plunged back and forth in time, watching the moon slowly accend upon Termina and mutilating yourself into different forms was something pleasant (or creepy) </heartheartheart>.

Posted

not yet... i don't even think it's been confirmed in the future releases either...

all we can do for now is wait and hope Nintendo brings back this great game :(

I wonder why they haven't yet. :mellow:

Man, I really wanna play MM now too. XD

Posted

I wonder what it would take to convince Nintendo to re-release MM? God knows we've got enough MM fans here, let's start a petition! :P

Joking, of course :)

Posted

Maybe they haven't yet because they're planning something better.

Actually, they haven't released Super Smash Bros. 64 yet either.

Posted

Heh, I finally caved and downloaded it last night... with every intention of buying it when it comes out for Wii :)

I almost forgot that Link can do flips when he leaps over platforms... I know what I'm doing this weekend ;)

Posted

What happend to my poll -_-!!!

Who added that gay/retarded ending part :cry:

Oh and about the wii version, who knows what thi'll do with the Majoras Mask :(

But I do know it was one of the games that stands out in the series!