Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Majoras Mask Poll

66 posts in this topic

Posted

They're technically not actual canonical Zelda games, since they weren't made by Nintendo.

Nintendo just gave them permission to make them. They're basically fan games. Notice not one of them has, "The Legend of Zelda" in the title.

Sahaqiel

Posted

You either contradict yourself or you insult yourself.

Sahaqiel

How so? I know this is going to make me sound dumb, but what does contradict mean?

And please, if it was you, then just edit it back :sigh:

I mean this is my thread? Shouldn't we all respect other peoples decisions?

Posted

Contradiction is when you say something that makes conflicts with something else. When I say you contradict yourself, I am saying that you are conflicting with your own statements.

What happend to my poll -_-!!!

Who added that gay/retarded ending part :cry:

Some people need to learn what's appropriate and what's necessary, and what's beyond stupid!

This thread is doing pretty well I think, but that totally destroys the vibe!

I added these quotes with the contradictory things in bold.

You contradict yourself because you used "gay" as a word on par with "retarded", and you also said "Some people need to learn what's appropriate and what's necessary, and what's beyond stupid".

Using the word "gay" like that is not appropriate, necessary, or even that smart.

So I'm saying that you're either confused, or that you are insulting yourself.

Also,

"And please, if it was you, then just edit it back :sigh:

I mean this is my thread? Shouldn't we all respect other peoples decisions?"

What do you mean by that?

If what was me?

Sahaqiel

Posted

I mean if it was you who messed up my poll then please edit it back.

And look man I'm no homophobic trust me! I just occasionally use the word gay like "Thats gay" just like millions of other people

I'm not trying to cause trouble here :( But it is my thread. But your the staff so I guess its your decision :cry:

Posted

*looks up* o.o

anyway back to the topic? :D i love majora's mask! but at first i freaking hated it though because i always died during the beginning during the 3 days part because i didn't know what to do next :cry: though o'course i eventually grew to love it. good plot, the side-quests really kept you interested, and it's a nice break from always saving the princess - and also especially from GANONDORF.

i know he's the main antagonist & stuff but really nintendo should think of a new villain. the moon/majora was interestin'. and zant was nice. but he be controlled by ganondorf :wacko: maybe even like a small organization or somethin that rallies against link. then link would have allies that ACTUALLY FIGHT WITH HIM (*coughTheGroupInTPwtf*). ooh that'd be spifffffyy~~

Posted

On Topic

I have trouble playing through the Majoras Mask its kind of hard :(

The farthest I've gotten is past the first temple and I can't figure out where to go from there.

Off Topic

I still think the staff should let me know before they just mess with a thread I made because its like my privacy there messing with :wacko:

Posted

i loved it

Posted

I used to not like the Majoras Mask because I always thought since it was time based that you'd have only a few minutes to play and then game over! The time limit always seemed hard to me before I knew how the game worked.

Posted

It wasn't the best, but it certainly wasn't the worst true Zelda game. The series is so much better than the average to above average games out there right now that referring to it as 'Not the best Zelda game' shouldn't mean anything negative.

Posted

*Sigh*

Not surprisingly the unnecessary added feature to my poll hasn't been voted for but once by the creator :linkblink:

Its actually kind of sad if you think about it.

Well I haven't played the Majora's Mask in a long time and I wonder if I'll ever actually beat it?

Posted

I really need to go back and finish the game. I got stuck on the Kafei/Anju sidequest, and I never knew where to go from there. As far as the main part of the game, I was in the "water temple", and I had tried twice to defeat the boss, but I never went back and completely finished the dungeon.

But I really feel like I'm missing out on alot of yummy, delicious Zelda. So, I'll finish it. I may get the version for the Gamecube, just for kicks.

Posted

I really need to go back and finish the game. I got stuck on the Kafei/Anju sidequest, and I never knew where to go from there. As far as the main part of the game, I was in the "water temple", and I had tried twice to defeat the boss, but I never went back and completely finished the dungeon.

But I really feel like I'm missing out on alot of yummy, delicious Zelda. So, I'll finish it. I may get the version for the Gamecube, just for kicks.

Oh goodness there's sidequests :crazy:

And Delicious Zelda? Thats kind of creepy :linkblink:

Posted

this was a great game,I always hated the Time feature

Posted

And Delicious Zelda? Thats kind of creepy :linkblink:

Zelda nom-noms. :3

Posted

Not the best of all, but still great.

In my opinion, I like Ocarina of Time more, but I don't know why. :wacko:

Maybe I haven't played Majora's Mask enough..