Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congratulations to the Nintendo Wii Winner!

206 posts in this topic

Posted

Has there been enough suspense? You bet there has! Follow the jump to see if you won!

------

Congratulations HyruleFan101 from Nova Scotia, Canada!

You are the winner of the FREE Nintendo Wii Giveaway! Check your PM and email for details on this and address confirmation. We also ask that if you have already purchased a Wii to please relinquish this prize to someone who does not already own one although this is not required. It would be very kind of you however if that is the case! Interestingly HyruleFan101 is one of our very early members from years ago. I bet he's glad he stuck with this site! There will be pics of the giveaway Wii soon. If I don't hear from HyruleFan101 within 72 hours, there will be a re-drawing as well.

To everyone else, I'm sorry you didn't win. We will likely have a new contest soon for a Gamestop or Target giftcard to help with your Wii enjoyment!

Posted

Congratulations HyruleFan101! You are indeed, very lucky :)

Posted

Crap, I almost picked that as my nickname. If only I had, then I would've been the winner... (end joke). Congrats! :D

Posted

Oh darn. I didn't win. But I already have a Wii, so that's ok! Yay for LinkFan!

Posted

I wanted to win, but what the hell... CONGRATS, MY FRIEND! :D have a lot of fun! and if you already have one, would you mind giving the wii you won to me? cause i'll have to wait till april to buy it if my uncle doesn't send me one :(

Posted

Congratz HyruleFan101. :D

It would be useless for me to winn a Wii. Im from Europe and I have pre-ordered one on 8.december :D

Posted

damn thats gay i hate contests i dont even own a wii or xbox360 .....
is that guy who won is even online?

Posted

<_<

sigh...

maybe next time *shrug*

i never win anything but well congrats anyways

have fun with it :D

Posted

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :( i didn't win <_<

Posted

awww, i wanted it to be a regular poster like goron merchant was for the master sword, no wait a minute...

im wrong, at least hyrule fan has over 100 posts, lol, well done. although i have no idea why people say well done for something like this, its luck of the draw, not like they had to do anything...

Posted

Awww :( Congrats Wiinner!!

Posted

u r so lcky i won't ever have enough money to get one cause my family is poor i have a n-64 only

congrats again and oh yea if u have a wii then can u pls give me it?

Posted

Grats to the hyrulefan101.

Even though I have no clue who he is.

Posted

[quote name='dustin' post='17788' date='Nov 20 2006, 06:56 PM']Has there been enough suspense? You bet there has! Follow the jump to see if you won!

------

Congratulations HyruleFan101 from Nova Scotia, Canada!

You are the winner of the FREE Nintendo Wii Giveaway! Check your PM and email for details on this and address confirmation. We also ask that if you have already purchased a Wii to please relinquish this prize to someone who does not already own one although this is not required. It would be very kind of you however if that is the case! Interestingly HyruleFan101 is one of our very early members from years ago. I bet he's glad he stuck with this site! There will be pics of the giveaway Wii soon. If I don't hear from HyruleFan101 within 72 hours, there will be a re-drawing as well.

To everyone else, I'm sorry you didn't win. We will likely have a new contest soon for a Gamestop or Target giftcard to help with your Wii enjoyment![/quote]

WOOOT! GO CANADA! IT ROX! GO EVERY ONE FROM CANADA!!! INCLUDING ME, HYRULEFAN101, AND LINK! (THE MEMBER) WOOOOOT! Yes, congratulations, Hyrulefan101! Now you don't have to wait in the long Line to buy it! :D (Except for Games..... <_< )

Posted

you are the luckiest dude ever
Congrats!

*sighs* i wish i had won