Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congratulations to the Nintendo Wii Winner!

206 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't think he deserves it either. I mean, if he signed up, he could at least check the site form a cyber cafe , or a library, or a friends house...But anyway, if he gets it, good for him. :)

Posted

Dustin thinks he deserves it, and since its his competition, thats all that matters in the end.

Posted

I shall reveal dustin's trick!!

Hmm, I should pick one unactive user and change the pass so I can access it. Mhahaha. Access. I WON ROFLL

Posted

Well, i think it's stupid, if the person who made the compition bends the rules for the person who's won, probably no one will enter it because someone somewhere would have a problem and then it'd have to be prolonged but that's just a child's view and no one listens to a child. :D

Posted

do i smell a lawsuite?

Posted

this sucks it waa a stupid contest anyway :angry: who cares if he win

Posted

Did he receive the wii already?

Posted

yeah i dont beleive it until i see a picture....

Posted

Come on guys, seriously. The contest rocked. Dustin just wants to do the right thing, and it's up for him to decide what that is. Everybody needs to back off and let him do what he's going to do. If there's no redraw, just tell yourself the odds were against you winning. This thread should probably be closed just to stop the madness.

Posted

I know that. I jsut wanna know if Dustin decided to give him the Wii or not, that's all. :)

Posted

[quote name='Hylian Wolf' post='19369' date='Dec 2 2006, 06:02 AM']I know that. I jsut wanna know if Dustin decided to give him the Wii or not, that's all. :)[/quote]

Yes, he has been sent the Wii since he responded. He was just a little late in responding since his computer was broken and all. I'll PM him and ask him to let me know and post once he gets it. Pictures would be good too.

I'll ask the same from Goron Merchant about the Master Sword. :)