Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congratulations to the Nintendo Wii Winner!

206 posts in this topic

Posted

:D yeah congrats

Posted

(C'mon redraw.....:ninja:)
Lol. just kidding. Congrats man you're one lucky sanofa. Lol. Have fun with that Wii.

Posted

damn,i was hoping that the wii would be mine,it doesn't matter now,because i'm going to stay with my cube 'till the end.anyway congrats hyrulefan101. :D

Posted

dangitdangitdangitdangitdangitdangitdangitdangitdangitdangitdangitdangitdangitdangitdangitdangitdangitdangitdangitdangitdangitdangitdangitdangitdangitdangitdangitdangitdangitdangitdangitdangitdangitdangitdangitdangitdangit I wanted to winit!!! anyways, congrats to hyrule whatever his name was

Posted

Congratulations!

Posted

Congratulations on winning the wii. You are so lucky dude, but don't loan it out to anyone....(even me....mmwwwahahahaahahahahahahahahahahah)......?wait? That didn't come out right?

Posted

Good for you. As for me I will eventually get a wii as soon as i can sum up enough money to do so. would have been cool tho. I dont know anyone in my town that got a wii. Game on man Game on.

Posted

Gratz, have fun. (I secretly do hope you already have one and there will be a redraw) But seriously gratz it's a great price to win.

Posted

If you already have one please give it to me! Medicine Hat,Alberta,Canada 76 Anson Ave SW. Plz oh plz give it to me! I live in Canada. Please I'm begging of you, please!

Posted

Heh... Congrats, dude. Never expected to win it anyway.....

Hey! I'm able to post! IT'S A MIRACLE!
WOOT WOOT!

Posted

If you already have one you should give it to anybody you want...(*cough*me*cough*) lol
Please if you already have one give it to me!!!!!!! Wii costs 400 dollars in my country!!!! please!? :D

Posted

ahh LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY! i envy you lol
welp enjoy it (im sure theres no way you cant! lol)
congrats

Posted

if he already has one he should just give it back to the site to regive away through a random selection

Posted

gratz =]

Posted

YES!! I WAS RIGHT!!! :D ........as in I was right that I had a 0% chance of winning it. :D Congrats! :D