Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congratulations to the Nintendo Wii Winner!

206 posts in this topic

Posted

He said the guy has 72 hours to respond. After that, I assume there'll be another drawing.

Posted

Well, whatever the case is, I hope the Wii goes to someone who wont be able to get one for a
long time...
I'm getting mine this week. I'm 99% sure I will.:)

Posted

congrats :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Posted

well guys his info says he hasn't been active since sept. but dustin says that he has also emailed hyrulefan101 so if the person checks his email or for some odd reason decides to check the site again then he will win. otherwise in 72 hours (from when dustin announced it) there will be another drawing for a winner. So Hyrulefan101 if you still come to this site now is a good time to do it. otherwise good luck everyone for the second drawing.

Posted

dang i want to win wii i athough i will never get one or buy /

Posted

[quote name='LINK TP' post='17816' date='Nov 20 2006, 03:15 PM']dang,i was hoping that the wii would be mine,it doesn't matter now,because i'm going to stay with my cube 'till the end.anyway congrats hyrulefan101. :D[/quote]
same here

Posted

[quote name='Onox_The_Emporer' post='17824' date='Nov 20 2006, 11:06 PM']If you already have one please give it to me! Medicine Hat,Alberta,Canada 76 Anson Ave SW. Plz oh plz give it to me! I live in Canada. Please I'm begging of you, please![/quote]
Oh Comon don't act so uber pathetic! We all want the Wii and begging won't help you. So except it won't help you it also make you look pathetic.

Posted

He's not here so give it to me! Wii can't aford a Wii you see. Wii're so pooor! don't you feel sorry for us?

Posted

I know we all really want a wii, but I think I can wait a bit longer, if someone else doesn't even have enough money for it, then they deserve it more than I, besides, all I want is Twilight Princess. Congratulations, hyrulefan101 for getting the free wii.
Personally, if hyrulfan101 does not have enough money for a wii, and yet really wants one, I hope he returns within 72 hours or so. Congrats to everyone who at least tried.

Posted

Man, II'd love a Wii

Posted

[quote name='dusty' post='17928' date='Nov 21 2006, 12:43 AM']same here[/quote]
.... I dont have enough money for Wii *******...

Posted

actually i'm kinda happy i didn't win, cause i live in europe and you can't play europe wii games on an american wii :huh:

Posted

Gratulerer... Im from europe so I didn't want that wii anyway. I cant wait too 8 desember, Ive preordered one :D

Posted

Congratz it would be nice to win but i alredy have a wii so i would of ended up making it a re draw if i had won

Posted

As much as I would have liked to win, I have no problem with losing. Congratulations!

And attention to all whom this applies to:
It's only $250!
It's not that expensive!
I don't want to read you sh** about "I don't have enough money"
Get a freakin job!

And attention to all whom that does not apply to:
Sorry for the outburst :blink:

btw I'm glad to get that over with.