Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congratulations to the Nintendo Wii Winner!

206 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='Kokiri_slayer' post='18515' date='Nov 26 2006, 12:25 AM']I don't know about it sounding fishy, however, 72 hours is an awful long time to allow for a reply. Very generous and I would've appreciated it had I won. However, the 72 hour mark has long passed and now they're allowing "a couple of days" to receive a reply? That's reneging on your initial rules. If this person who claims to be the winner's friend is truthful and has contact with said winner, wouldn't it be a pretty high priority to get online, somehow, and claim your prize? From school, work, or a library? Libraries are free. I feel sorry for the guy's computer being broken, but really, there are a lot of potential runners-up waiting in the wings. He's had a couple of days. Redraw already.[/quote]
He probably doesn't have a library near his house and this site is probably resticted on a school computer. Or maybe he just didn't think about it. But then again, if a person were given a bit more days to claim his prize, then the 72-hour long rule probably should not have been set....
No offense.
Congrats though, Hyrulefan101

Posted

oh man, well at least its finally concluded lol, im prtty sure im speakin for almost evry1 here when i say that the suspense was huge, felt bad that you didnt make it in time, but still wanted to win lol, wii's are deff hard to find so that kinda added to it
but congrats on winning it man, and enjoy it! :D

Posted

[quote name='HyruleFan_101' post='18544' date='Nov 26 2006, 07:15 PM']no effense but accordign to the rules of the contest he did have his 72 hours and he did not use them.... regardless of circumstances... he should not get it ... its not fair.... for example if you have a deadline at work and you get sick for a day you still have to meet that deadline, i think their should be a redraw![/quote]

Yeah, he's right. <_< But its too late for now because he showed up. There should be redrawing after 72 hours.
But dustin failed on that. :(

Any way he won so nothing matters for now. :D

Posted

this sucks i thought thier was going to be redraw xd contests are gay i never win on any contest / :angry:

Posted

yea, i dont think is really fair for the rest of us... which waited for 72 hours, i think next time when the contest said 72hr... is 72hr.... no but... or something else.... anyway congratz hyrulefan101

Posted

WOW, I can't believe you won. That is amazing. Nice job. Im your new best friend! (joke) :D

Posted

Congrats Hyrulefan101. No offense meant in my rant up there. I hope you get your Wii. And no hard feelings toward Dustin whatever he decides to do, it's his conscience and his contest. Hope you get your computer fixed.

Posted

Congratulations, Hope you really enjoy your Wii. ;)

Posted

Huh? Congratz again and all, but this doesn't seem right that he can claim his prize on the... 5th day or something. I'm not saying to revoke his prize or anything. I want him to have it. He won. Yay. But still... I'm sure there's a lot of people who aren't very happy with the re-draw being cancelled and all. I think that there should be a second draw for the rest of us because really there [i]should[/i] have been a re-draw. Too late for that now of course. I think you should have another draw. If not for a wii, then for something else.

Posted

does anyone find it odd that he has only done one thing since he came back...that being claim his prize???? you think hed be a little more active or sumting???

Posted

like he said he has to work and everything so maybe he doesnt have time to post. or maybe there isnt anything to post on.

congratz again on winning.

Posted

[quote name='Shadow2727' post='18715' date='Nov 27 2006, 07:51 AM']Huh? Congratz again and all, but this doesn't seem right that he can claim his prize on the... 5th day or something. I'm not saying to revoke his prize or anything. I want him to have it. He won. Yay. But still... I'm sure there's a lot of people who aren't very happy with the re-draw being cancelled and all. I think that there should be a second draw for the rest of us because really there [i]should[/i] have been a re-draw. Too late for that now of course. I think you should have another draw. If not for a wii, then for something else.[/quote]

Congrats to Hyrulefan101 ^_^! *cheers* But yeah, many of us think that it doesn't seem so fair that he won after the deadline for the response was passed. (like how I mentioned about my experience previously). So how about a new contest for winning... a copy of Zelda: TP? Like what Shadow2727 suggested, a nice and small prize~ but it's just a suggestion. :)

Posted

^ That's a good idea... Maybe Dustin can give away more than one copy :)

Posted

I dont think Dustin would be able to afford another Wii, Hyrulefan101 won fairly, and he deserves the Wii.

Posted

i dont think he does deserve the wii xd :angry: